Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Great job on getting Hard to the Core Also good luck on your goals. You're getting close...

No Game No Life

Great job on getting Hard to the Core Also good luck on your goals. You're getting close

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the DS2 progress mate.You seem to have made great progress else where to.I wonder,have you made the same great progress with your car also ,failing that you still have an awesome cl

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Send A Friend Request!

Nice checklist man! It looks so neat and organized! It's really well done and you have an impressive amount of platinums

Keep it up!

Signature And Avatar Made By Kid420247

Member Of Perfect Platinum Streak
    Current Game - Batman Arkham City Game Of The Year Edition

PRO Member

[top]Small update 9/3/2012

Cleaned up a lot of MP trophies recently. (Brutal Legend and Bioshock 2)

Also picked up THPS HD because I played the shit out of those when I was younger. Wasn't too hard, but also wasn't a walk in the park. I just have a simple projective left to it (Ollie the magic bum in Marseilles) but purposfully left it till the goal is complete

If I keep this up, I'll pop a bunch of s all at once bwahahahahaha

Thanks for visiting

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Retired...

Congrats on the Dead Space 2 Hardcore but hurry up and get the DS2 done now!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post

[top]Small update 9/3/2012

Cleaned up a lot of MP trophies recently. (Brutal Legend and Bioshock 2)

Also picked up THPS HD because I played the shit out of those when I was younger. Wasn't too hard, but also wasn't a walk in the park. I just have a simple projective left to it (Ollie the magic bum in Marseilles) but purposfully left it till the goal is complete

If I keep this up, I'll pop a bunch of s all at once bwahahahahaha

Thanks for visiting
    Congrats on your progress mate, I for one cannot wait for that special moment when 4 plats pop and we tear the roof off of this mo fo lol. I never played this THPS HD and since its release people seem to be liking it as they are reliving some of the good ole days. This game may also be another one to try in the future . Keep up the good hunt mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Good luck finishing off all those games with DLC. It seems you have the same mindset that I do with finishing off older games before the servers go down for good. Hopefully you won't have any trouble finding partners for each of those games as some of them have ridiculous online trophies which I hate.
    Sorry it's so late, but thanks for the advice. I was able to get enough help to get the map wins/plays out of the way
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on finish Hard core in DS2. Good luck with all your goals.
    Thanks as always Snake! Again, sorry it's so late.
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Nice one Daft with the Hardcore play through out of the way the Platinum must be almost in your grasp.
    Indeed. Almost finished with Dead Nation now so I can taste sweet victory soon! Thanks for stopping by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on Hard Core! I'm certain I will have my own problems getting through that once I get the game, but nevertheless, it shall be done! Good luck with Dead Nation! You're almost there and once you get into the groove of Morbid, it's actually really easy I found. There are some parts where you dont even have to kill zombies and you can just rush for the next checkpoint, that's always a good option when available.
    Thanks Blazi! I have had some good luck/strats with Dead Nation and I'm going to be finished with my Morbid run tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Great job with DS2, daft! Good luck with Dead Nation. It's a really fun game and after your eyes adjust it's not that hard. I think Sly Cooper and I have made this game more popular as everyone seems to be playing it now on my friends list. lol
    Thanks and yes, it's very fun! I started it a long time ago and now I'm finally finishing it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Nice job finishing up Hard core mode in DS2, now just finish up the game and that plat is yours.
    Thanks Omni! It's within reach
    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Great job on getting Hard to the Core Also good luck on your goals. You're getting close
    Thanks RaveN! Indeed...I will be there soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the DS2 progress mate.You seem to have made great progress else where to.I wonder,have you made the same great progress with your car also ,failing that you still have an awesome cl
    Yes I have made progress with my car, lol. But we talked about that
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarine View Post
    Nice checklist man! It looks so neat and organized! It's really well done and you have an impressive amount of platinums

Keep it up!
    Thank you for stopping by and thanks for the kind words!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the Dead Space 2 Hardcore but hurry up and get the DS2 done now!
    Thanks Smash! I will finish it very soon...you'll just have to wait!
    Congrats on your progress mate, I for one cannot wait for that special moment when 4 plats pop and we tear the roof off of this mo fo lol. I never played this THPS HD and since its release people seem to be liking it as they are reliving some of the good ole days. This game may also be another one to try in the future . Keep up the good hunt mate
    As always John, thanks for the encouragement...and also for the add on PSN I cannot believe I haven't added you already

[top]Small update leading to great things...9/18/2012

I've been away due to some personal stuff, but thanks to all who have stopped by.

Since the last time I posted, I've updated my stats, raised my % and have earned the MP map trophies in Bioshock 2. I've also been working on Modern Warfare 2 to bring me closer to 3000...I'm going to finish up my Morbid run in Dead Nation tonight and work on 100% Sonic 1 & 2 in the meantime.

I'm getting very close to finishing up my goal and I cannot wait for it because I really want to start focusing more on going back to my older, unfinished games. There was a point in time where I had a good streak going but that was tarnished by PS+ and it's free games, lol. Damn you

I am also working on actually finishing up the final product of this checklist(milestones, aknowledgements)

Thanks to all for stopping by

And I'll just leave this here...

Toggle Spoiler

|
    |by Smashguy |

First off mate for whatever reason you have been away, i hope all is okay . And as ever, best of luck with your goal too. I personally feel you may be able to relax a little once this goal has been achieved aswell, god knows you deserve it after all the planning and waiting. And thanks for accepting mate, i thought you was on my list too but that is all sorted now

NSFW

Well... It is a complicated goal, you've set up there Daft. I hope you make in time and your list is looking great as ever. And good luck with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Move Fitness, when you get there.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

PRO Member

First off mate for whatever reason you have been away, i hope all is okay . And as ever, best of luck with your goal too. I personally feel you may be able to relax a little once this goal has been achieved aswell, god knows you deserve it after all the planning and waiting. And thanks for accepting mate, i thought you was on my list too but that is all sorted now
    I will....sort of I'm excited to start cleaning up my list as well as intermittently playing a new game with AC:Revelations being the first!
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Well... It is a complicated goal, you've set up there Daft. I hope you make in time and your list is looking great as ever. And good luck with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Move Fitness, when you get there.
    Indeed it is...interesting enough, I'm not going to do anything this crazy with gaming ever again as it's kind of against why I play my games in the first place. I just thought it would be something neat to do an it did in fact help me complete some of my older games (Mirror's Edge )

[top]One day left...9/28/2012

I have finally reached 2992 trophies and the next 8 will be the final four s Only reason for me waiting is I would like to try and film it...may end up just using my phone though

I didn't plan this, but I was just one trophy(point) off from this big finish from bringing me over level 20 but number 2992 ended up pushing that threshold so that's cool! Got a site trophy as well

Within the next 24 hours I will have completed my goal!

EDIT: Also, I realized that my descript-review wasn't up for Arkham City so that's there too. I will be finishing up my milestones finally as well to make this a "complete" checklist. I just haven't had the time for that, lol.
    Last edited by daftprophet; 09-28-2012 at 11:05 AM.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

well the great ending is near. Can't wait to see all those new shiny plats on your account.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Awesome looking checklist man

Royal Flush X2

Look foward to seeing this, I was wondering why you haven't plat a game in a while.

Holy hot damn mother of crap i am loking forward to this mate. Good luck and I'll be back soon

Platinum Procrastinator

I like what you're planning on doing for platinum number 50. I managed to get all 3 Demon's Souls plats together by saving one trophy for each game, but I never did 4 in a row, nor did I make their number something special like 50.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Synthwave <3

Congrats again on the 4-in-a -row! That's awesome!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Forget I Was Ever Here

Like the checklist bud nice…your goals are you going to make them all before the end of the year?

It is time for me to go underground

Local Drunk

Congrats on the 4 new plats mate, well done

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Game on....

Nice update, congrats on the new plats

PRO Member

Congrats on reaching your goal. I think it's cool you got Mirror's Edge and DS2 plat on the same day. Along with your other 2 of course.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast