Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Finally daft after all the good work comes to this moment congrats my friend...

PRO Member

Finally daft after all the good work comes to this moment congrats my friend

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on all 4 plats dude, and on your 50th plat....AND on hitting 3,000 trophies! Epic work

No Game No Life

So you finally did it Daft Well done dude and Congrats

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Trophies soon.

Congrats on all those plats. all 4 of them are very good ones to have.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Daft! Pictures, videos, etc! Whatever you got, you should show us some of the goods! Either way, congrats man, I was expecting this soon. Big accomplishment all around, level 20, 50 plats, 3000 trophies and 4 rather tough plats for the most part

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

You did it!! Congrats on all the new plats Daft, thats a great accomplishment

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

PRO Member

Unbelievable. I remember reading those goals at the beginning of the year and thinking there was no way you could do it Congratulations Daft! Enjoy the glory

Sig by Bladia

Vacation - 26th September

Wow Epic!... Congrats on all those plats 5 in 1. Unbelievable #50 plats milestone!

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

The Girl Gamer

Congrats on all 4 plats and getting your 50th platinum!

PRO Member

Congrats on all those milestones you reached mate..keep up the good work.

Jinx? ...Stands for Jinx!

Woah Very awesome checklist DP !!! I have to say I really enjoyed reading that, didnt even notice how long it took me I really need to get Batman Arkham City and couple of other games.

I also like your stamps on the currently working on games Pretty good idea!

Good Luck! Im gonna try and post even more here, like you do to me Im sorry I've let you down with that

Thanks to Luckay for this Signature and Dare_xLw Avatar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

INTJ

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    well the great ending is near. Can't wait to see all those new shiny plats on your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Awesome looking checklist man
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Look foward to seeing this, I was wondering why you haven't plat a game in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Holy hot damn mother of crap i am looking forward to this mate. Good luck and I'll be back soon
    Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I like what you're planning on doing for platinum number 50. I managed to get all 3 Demon's Souls plats together by saving one trophy for each game, but I never did 4 in a row, nor did I make their number something special like 50.
    That's pretty awesome what you did with Demon's Souls!

[top]4-in-a-row update 10/1/2012

So most already know but I did complete my goal of unlocking 4 trophies in a row making Mirror's Edge my 50th/3000th trophy. I did it because I thought it would be interesting to try. It will definitely be the last time I create some absurd goal like that because it sort of goes against why I game, but at the same time instilled some determination to go back and finish up some tough games that I'd put off for so long. Thanks for all the support and all the congratulations. It was pretty fun and I'm working on making a short clip of the unlocks, but due to my tiny computer not being entirely efficient enough to run my webcam, things didn't turn out the greatest You'll see what I mean and I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the clips, but nonetheless, I will still make the clip.

Here's the picture though

Toggle Spoiler

Aside from that, all the descriptions are up as well as adding a few tags to the acknowledgements section for a few people that I feel I've left out.

I also knocked out THPS HD and did most of it before all this, just held off the plat till afterwards

I think I'm going to work on some older games again before starting AC: Revelations though so I can try to bring that % up a little further before diving into a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats again on the 4-in-a -row! That's awesome!
    Thank you! It was pretty neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Like the checklist bud nice…your goals are you going to make them all before the end of the year?
    Thanks. I sure hope so! I should be able to since I have a bunch of games that I'm going to focus my attention towards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the 4 new plats mate, well done
    Thanks Feral! as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Nice update, congrats on the new plats
    Thanks Timeless! Now I just need to finish up Star Ocean and NGS2
    Congrats on reaching your goal. I think it's cool you got Mirror's Edge and DS2 plat on the same day. Along with your other 2 of course.
    Thanks Snake! I was extremely happy about those two and Resonance of Fate in particular since it took like 140 hours Mirror's Edge is a fantastic game and I you should definitely go back to finish it up when you can!
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Finally daft after all the good work comes to this moment congrats my friend
    Thanks Angel! I know It's taken quite some time, and I even changed a few things here and there, but I'm happy that I have finally achieved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    So you finally did it Daft Well done dude and Congrats
    Thanks! It has been quite the journey
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on all those plats. all 4 of them are very good ones to have.
    Thanks Omni! I'm definitely glad to have went back to them. I enjoyed each one for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Daft! Pictures, videos, etc! Whatever you got, you should show us some of the goods! Either way, congrats man, I was expecting this soon. Big accomplishment all around, level 20, 50 plats, 3000 trophies and 4 rather tough plats for the most part
    Haha. Yes. I have uploaded the picture and I'm working on the video, but like I said it's kind of crummy quality (especially Dead Space 2 ) But I will have it up soon enough. Indeed. I had no intentions on hitting level 20 and it came with the package!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
    You did it!! Congrats on all the new plats Daft, thats a great accomplishment
    Thanks! I know it took a while, but it was really cool and pretty fun to plan out!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Unbelievable. I remember reading those goals at the beginning of the year and thinking there was no way you could do it Congratulations Daft! Enjoy the glory
    Haha. Thanks for having faith It definitely was cool and probably the last time I do something this weird. I just thought it would be something different to try
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Wow Epic!... Congrats on all those plats 5 in 1. Unbelievable #50 plats milestone!
    Thanks Smash for the congrats and the banners! Fine work indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    Congrats on all 4 plats and getting your 50th platinum!
    Thanks Mimi! It was quite exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on all those milestones you reached mate..keep up the good work.
    Thanks jackel! I did hit quite a few milestones with this goal and I'm not stopping here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Woah Very awesome checklist DP !!! I have to say I really enjoyed reading that, didnt even notice how long it took me I really need to get Batman Arkham City and couple of other games.

I also like your stamps on the currently working on games Pretty good idea!

Good Luck! Im gonna try and post even more here, like you do to me Im sorry I've let you down with that
    Haha. Yeah I feel like it's very large and I would like to cut it down somehow but I enjoy the way it looks. I feel that it loads kinda slow sometimes though...perhaps it's just me

Thanks again for the visits!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

INTJ

[top]Extracted 10/8/2012

#52 Man Up Sweetheart

Fantastic gameplay, story, and overall fun. I originally started with a DS3, but went back to it with a move controller and had 10x more fun. If you're into rail shooters, it's very enjoyable. It's not really tough either(there is some skill involved) but I had loads of fun with it.

I'm currently working on the Sand Snake play through for PoP: The Two Thrones. It sucks, but will see if it glitches out for me this time.

|
    djunglist|

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post

[top]Extracted 10/8/2012

#52 Man Up Sweetheart

Fantastic gameplay, story, and overall fun. I originally started with a DS3, but went back to it with a move controller and had 10x more fun. If you're into rail shooters, it's very enjoyable. It's not really tough either(there is some skill involved) but I had loads of fun with it.

I'm currently working on the Sand Snake play through for PoP: The Two Thrones. It sucks, but will see if it glitches out for me this time.

Congrats on DS Extraction. I guess you took my word for it and used the move. What gun did you use for the challenges?

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

INTJ

Congrats on DS Extraction. I guess you took my word for it and used the move. What gun did you use for the challenges?
    Thanks! Good question. I used the fully upgraded Force Gun but got lucky and got the line gun many times. I actually beasted through all the challenges easily and only had to replay two of them once. I also particularly liked the flamethrower because you could use it in pulses (300 of them) and generally two would kill a Necro. Fantastic game for sure!

|
    djunglist|

PRO Member

The force gun is what I used and it did make things so easy. The line gun was a good one to. I think once i used the force gun I did them all on my first try.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Dead Space Extraction platinum dude

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Dead Space Extraction dude!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Vacation - 26th September

Congrats on the Dead Space Extraction and also thanks for the shout out ! You damn beast!

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

As i just said man, 2 more plats.....fecking awesome stuff man . Once again mate, big congrats on your reaching goal and getting another 2 plats after it aswell, can't argue with those for results. And i look forward to seeing more and more plat updates in here now

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast