Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Good deal. That will definitely make it a bit more enjoyable(less boring) for me at least. ...

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Good deal. That will definitely make it a bit more enjoyable(less boring) for me at least. The only game that I enjoyed with a horse is Shadow of the Colossus and Assassin's Creed
    Yep. Lol yeah mate (I remember now, the stagecoaches have the fast travel option). Really? Riding horses in AC is always fun lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Yep. Lol yeah mate (I remember now, the stagecoaches have the fast travel option). Really? Riding horses in AC is always fun lol.
    Indeed. I generally dislike horses.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Local Drunk

Indeed. I generally dislike horses.
    Lol. How come mate?

Lvl 6 - Silver

I didn't make it that far into the game either. I expected more Red Dead Revolver type gameplay not GTA in the wild west.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Lol. How come mate?
    I don't know actually. It's just one of my least favorite animals and using them for travel is just long and boring...I like fast cars
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I didn't make it that far into the game either. I expected more Red Dead Revolver type gameplay not GTA in the wild west.
    Yeah. We'll see how this goes, lol.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Local Drunk

I don't know actually. It's just one of my least favorite animals and using them for travel is just long and boring...I like fast cars
    I see. You don't like horses So you'd prefer if horses were as fast the Ferrari horse lol.

PRO Member

I see. You don't like horses So you'd prefer if horses were as fast the Ferrari horse lol.
    Yes, lol.

I don't like Ferraris either though I like Japanese cars the most. I enjoy affordable fast cars! I will never be able to afford a Ferrari

|
    |by Smashguy |

Local Drunk

Yes, lol.

I don't like Ferraris either though I like Japanese cars the most. I enjoy affordable fast cars! I will never be able to afford a Ferrari
    I don't think we can be friends anymore jk. Affordable as in cheap.

PRO Member

I don't think we can be friends anymore jk. Affordable as in cheap.
    Haha. They are awesome cars and I do like them, but I would much rather have a Honda NSX

|
    |by Smashguy |

Local Drunk

Haha. They are awesome cars and I do like them, but I would much rather have a Honda NSX
    That's more like it The Honda is nice

Synthwave <3

I don't blame you for not liking RDR. My husband and I both tried it but we both found it to be pretty boring. I've been meaning to give it another chance, but after reading your comments about it I think I'll keep it in our backlog. lol

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I don't blame you for not liking RDR. My husband and I both tried it but we both found it to be pretty boring. I've been meaning to give it another chance, but after reading your comments about it I think I'll keep it in our backlog. lol
    I'm willing to at least finish before making a concrete opinion, but I'm really not enjoying it so far and that's the most important part of gaming for me, the enjoyment of the game. I might end up throwing it out the backlog as well.

Keep in mind that I'm very biased against old timey western stuff though so I say give it another shot!

|
    |by Smashguy |

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

That sucks ass royally that your not enjoying RDR mate, there's nothing worse than playing a game and not enjoying especially if you are going to carry on and plat it, it then feels like hard work. I can only hope it gets better for you man, it seemed that quite a few people held this game in high regard but of course everyone is different.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

All out of bubblegum.....

Great CL bro, sorry I havent stopped in and said so sooner. Few of the games you have platted are on my backlog.... which is at like 25 right now... lol. BOT, great list bro! What you planning on playing/platting next?
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    That sucks ass royally that your not enjoying RDR mate, there's nothing worse than playing a game and not enjoying especially if you are going to carry on and plat it, it then feels like hard work. I can only hope it gets better for you man, it seemed that quite a few people held this game in high regard but of course everyone is different.
    I know. Maybe it's because SO many people think it's amazing. I'm willing to say it's OK now. I still don't feel that it's a GREAT or FANTASTIC game but it's mildly entertaining. My favorite part so far is hunting down the animals for materials to gain dollar bills...that's about it

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Great CL bro, sorry I havent stopped in and said so sooner. Few of the games you have platted are on my backlog.... which is at like 25 right now... lol. BOT, great list bro! What you planning on playing/platting next?
    No worries and thanks! I'm planning on hopefully getting the for Red Dead Redemption, but we'll see how that goes since it's not the most enjoyable for me. I have gotten some of the peskiest DLC MP trophies out of the way because those are going to suck...they're not even fun.

Thanks for stopping by

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

[top]Update on the Frontier 11/2/2012

Not being able to pick up ACIII kinda sucked, but since I still have Revelations to play through, I'm not too bothered by it

I take back some of the things I've said about RDR. I'ts been growing on me a tiny bit, but damn. It took a full 15 hours to even become somewhat interesting to me. Now I'm having a blast with the scavenger hunts though. They keep my interest in the game. I'm hoping though for a good x3EXP weekend for leveling up because I don't really enjoy this MP at all. I feel I'm pretty close to the end of the game but I want to do a few things before finishing it because I know what happens at the end. Up til now it's been an easily forgettable story for me at least which probably makes me sound crazy lol.

I'm definitely enjoying it a little more now though and I will most likely make it my next unless I get R&C first. We'll see.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

All these hints of Japanese cars is telling me we have a initial d fan here..or am I wrong?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    All these hints of Japanese cars is telling me we have a initial d fan here..or am I wrong?
    How could you tell, lol.

The mini trophy card under my avatar has Initial D in it...it's my favorite manga/anime of all time

|
    |by Smashguy |

Local Drunk

Make sure you play Revelations before 3 cause Desmond's story follows on from Revelations.

Good to hear you're starting to enjoy Red Dead mate. Sucks you already know the end though.

Good luck going for the plat

PRO Member

Make sure you play Revelations before 3 cause Desmond's story follows on from Revelations.

Good to hear you're starting to enjoy Red Dead mate. Sucks you already know the end though.

Good luck going for the plat
    Indeed! I kinda wished I didn't know the ending as it would've been that much better, but it was still enjoyable finally. Now I just have a few more things to do in order to 100% the SP portion and a few other MP trophies then the long haul grind to level 50. Probably will wait for a triple xp weekend though next weekend so it won't take me forever!

After I finish another game in my profile, I'll probably start on AC: Revelations. I'm excited to finally start that one!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast