Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; OMG your cl is pretty. so.... many.... games......

> Restart Button <

OMG your cl is pretty. so.... many.... games...

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Death to zombies!!

Happy late birthday

That headset looks

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    OMG your cl is pretty. so.... many.... games...
    Thanks for stopping by! You have a fine collection and checklist yourself! Thank you for the kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Happy late birthday

That headset looks
    Thanks Stu! It was a good one and the headset is everything I've been wanting! It makes gaming much more enjoyable on and offline

Also, I like your guys' sig! Good luck in the competition!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

No Game No Life

That headset I am planning on picking that up but it is too expensive for me to afford right now and I have a lot of games to buy early next year. And a bit too late already but Happy Birthday

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    That headset I am planning on picking that up but it is too expensive for me to afford right now and I have a lot of games to buy early next year. And a bit too late already but Happy Birthday
    Hey, no problem and thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a good time

As for the headset, yeah. It was a bit pricey, but a very good investment. I used my bday monies for that instead of getting any new games (GF got me ACIII) and I've needed a new headset, plus being able to play late at night without bothering anyone is fantastic. The sound quality is great, but the battery life sucks (4-5 hours but felt quicker) And it doesn't come with a charge cord but luckily I bought two long ones a few years back and they work just fine. No static or anything while charging so that's a plus!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Well thats very nice of your GF

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

Daft your CL is pretty impressive. I take it you like cars .

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    GF's / Wives of gamers are awesome. WHen my wife brough me AC:B out of nowhere (all suprised & shit), I screamed like a little girl scout who sold the most cookies.

Here's a shout out to the girl gamers & GFs / Wives of gamers.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I've got to be honest mate, since you had to replace the most awesome looking headset ever, I think you should replace the dog , just kidding dude . Even though you say the quality was poor for the MGS head piece, it still looks the shit man but your new bit of kit.... Sounds like you have many games to keep you happy for a bit mate so have fun. Are you Chris and R3V still going ahead with your team for the comp man? I hardly see the good R3Verend around here anymore

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Indeed!
    Daft your CL is pretty impressive. I take it you like cars .

GF's / Wives of gamers are awesome. WHen my wife brough me AC:B out of nowhere (all suprised & shit), I screamed like a little girl scout who sold the most cookies.

Here's a shout out to the girl gamers & GFs / Wives of gamers.
    Hell yeah! I do like cars and am a big fan of drifting (hence my love for Initial D ) Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I've got to be honest mate, since you had to replace the most awesome looking headset ever, I think you should replace the dog , just kidding dude . Even though you say the quality was poor for the MGS head piece, it still looks the shit man but your new bit of kit.... Sounds like you have many games to keep you happy for a bit mate so have fun. Are you Chris and R3V still going ahead with your team for the comp man? I hardly see the good R3Verend around here anymore
    Haha. I'm working on training him to not eat my stuff...so far he's chewed up two controllers and my headset...I just hope he doesn't eat my games

I tried contacting them both and heard nothing I think R3V is busy with RL stuff and Chris is also probably busy with stuff as well. We'll see and I wish you guys the best of luck!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Why you make me double post

[top]Progress on the frontier 11/19/2012

Well I take back a lot of what I said about RDR I guess I judged the game way too quickly and it definitely has grown on me...

Over the weekend, I was very excited as it was a Triple Xp weekend and I planned on getting up to level 50 in MP. I started the weekend at level 20 and only but a few hours later (maybe 4 or so in game) I got to level 45 last night. The only problem is that I planned on grinding out my levels during the whole day on Sunday to finish off, but I didn't end up even touching it until like 9:30pm due to errands and such. But I'm very close and it didn't take long at all! Hopefully they'll have another one soon, but I may just play the last few without Triple Xp anyway since I'm so close. I though it would take forever...thank you Twin Rocks

In regards to my initial team for the competition...it had been disbanded and I formed another team so I'm still going to be able to participate (DP, Kingway56, ferretbusiness)

Stats have been updated but no s just yet...RDR should come very soon and then after that I'm probably going to work on AC:Revelations while trying to finish up R&C: A4O It was a good weekend for gaming for sure. So happy that I'm almost done with the leveling up in RDR

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Sorry to hear about your team, but it's great to hear about the new one

Ahh errands, they are the sole reason I cannot start gaming until the evening

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

> Restart Button <

I don't even have kids and I still try and wait until late night. My wifey is sometimes needy. It sucks to finally sit down, take a deep breath, turn on your PS3, and you here your name called in the background.....

Good luck on finishing RDR.

-i- love myself.

Sorry for your team! You got it back on track, so on to the new one!

Good luck with RDR & AC: Revelations!

Synthwave <3

Good luck on RDR, daft! Also, good luck in the competition! It will be fun to compete against you this time around!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

The One and Only

Been a while since I've stopped by. Checklist is still looking good daft, even though some of your banners are missing. And congratz on your recent platinums too!

Keep it up pal, and don't forget to have fun too! (and be on the lookout for the Wolf Brigade group, there might be some new avys coming soon. )

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

It does sound like you have made a u turn with your decision towards RDR man, glad your enjoying it and good luck getting the plat. Your not far off of another plat too if I'm not mistaken. Site award for spam....errr posting 3000 times lol. Nice work as ever mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Sorry to hear about your team, but it's great to hear about the new one

Ahh errands, they are the sole reason I cannot start gaming until the evening
    Yeah, I usually start my gaming in the evening as well. Just due to work and such
    I don't even have kids and I still try and wait until late night. My wifey is sometimes needy. It sucks to finally sit down, take a deep breath, turn on your PS3, and you here your name called in the background.....

Good luck on finishing RDR.
    Hahaha. Yeah, that happens lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Sorry for your team! You got it back on track, so on to the new one!

Good luck with RDR & AC: Revelations!
    Thanks Qurb! I'm happy I was able to scrape an awesome band of peeps together for the comp! May the best team win!
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Good luck on RDR, daft! Also, good luck in the competition! It will be fun to compete against you this time around!
    Thanks and indeed! It will be tough as you were the main reason our team did so well. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not being able to contribute as much and I think we would have won for sure. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Been a while since I've stopped by. Checklist is still looking good daft, even though some of your banners are missing. And congratz on your recent platinums too!

Keep it up pal, and don't forget to have fun too! (and be on the lookout for the Wolf Brigade group, there might be some new avys coming soon. )
    Damn. Thanks for letting me know. Luckily I have them all saved so I can put them back up when I have a moment. Well you know me and you know that having fun is the most important part of gaming and not trophies so I don't have anything to worry about I'm looking forward to a new WB avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    It does sound like you have made a u turn with your decision towards RDR man, glad your enjoying it and good luck getting the plat. Your not far off of another plat too if I'm not mistaken. Site award for spam....errr posting 3000 times lol. Nice work as ever mate
    I have indeed made a u turn with this game. I'm very happy to have stuck with it because I will be honest that it did take a while for me to enjoy it, but damn is it great fun now. I'm definitely going for the 100% in it as well. You know me all too well, lol...but shhh, they be onto me! 3000th post here

[top]#55 Legend of...Thanksgiving 11/22/2012

#55 Legend of the West

Well I really have to take everything bad I said about this game and definitely give it at least a 9/10 for story and enjoyment. That said, it did take a while for me to actually enjoy it, maybe about 15-20 hours, but I really wanted to see what the hype was all about. I'm glad I stuck with it. The only crap that was annoying was the online stuff. I don't really care for MP shit, so that was a bugger for me. However, I just played a gang hideout over and over with a friend for leveling up. There was a fantastic week of Triple Xp which was freaking great! I definitely recommend this game.

Now I'm probably going to finish up R&C for the start of the competition and the AC games shortly after, might play some easy shit for the comp as well...we will see. I really need to finish up my Milestones section and fix my banners thanks to DaRe informing me.

Also, I did this on purpose, and tried to not spam as much (I hit up the checklists a lot) but this is also my 3000th forum post and I wanted to make it a update.

As always, thanks for stopping by and reading this bs, lol!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Retired...

Congrats on the RDR platinum. Good luck for the comp and hope you win against whoever team is... Go Go!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

I give you a big congrats on the RDR plat. great job.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new platinum, good luck in the trophy competition and when it's over we can boost those SFIV titles.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast