Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; You know what's better than a nice stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving? No? A RDR ! Congrats my friend! Good luck ...

-i- love myself.

You know what's better than a nice stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving? No? A RDR ! Congrats my friend!

Good luck with the competition!

PRO Member

Damn guess OP took is taking too long I'll have to find someone else for RDR multiplayer now ...congrats mate.

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting RDR mate, well done

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Glad to hear that you thought RDR was a great game in the end man, it's always a bonus when you plat a game you thoroughly enjoy. Congrats on the site award to man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on RDR !
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the RDR platinum. Good luck for the comp and hope you win against whoever team is... Go Go!
    Thanks Smash! The banner is fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I give you a big congrats on the RDR plat. great job.
    Thanks Snake! Let me know if you need any help when you get back to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new platinum, good luck in the trophy competition and when it's over we can boost those SFIV titles.
    Thanks! We can do that whenever you want man! I'm down for some boosting in between my other games. Just hit me up
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    You know what's better than a nice stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving? No? A RDR ! Congrats my friend!

Good luck with the competition!
    That's right! I did it in the morning before heading out for an eventful day
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Damn guess OP took is taking too long I'll have to find someone else for RDR multiplayer now ...congrats mate.
    Haha. No worries, it's not like I'm deleting the file or anything so I can help a bit with some of the MP trophies if you need them
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting RDR mate, well done
    Thanks Feral! I'm very glad I took your advice and stuck with it! It's a fantastic game and I ended up liking the horses a tiny bit more
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Glad to hear that you thought RDR was a great game in the end man, it's always a bonus when you plat a game you thoroughly enjoy. Congrats on the site award to man
    Thanks John! It did end up being a fantastic game in the end and I actually highly recommend it. Thanks for that as well...I honestly feel that I post too much here in the CL section, but it's one of my favorite places as I love seeing others progress and congratulate them on their triumphs!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    Congrats on RDR !
    Thanks MJ! It was a great game and some of the MP was a bit troublesome, but not enough

[top]Fairly Exciting Update (Trophy Comp) 11/30/2012

Well first off, Movember is over I'm still keeping my mustache though

Secondly, I've earned two new s since the trophy comp has started, but I'm too lazy to put them here They are Spare Parts and Sound Shapes. They are up in the OP if you want to know a bit more about them. I've also tallied up my own personal score so far (may not be much) but alone I've scored 3,285 points so far for the comp. I think that's pretty decent for a week of gaming

While feverishly trying to earn more s, I have also been exercising with Just Dance 3 (earning some tough trophies for that game as well) Which I'm thrilled about. I've been able to 5 star at least 10 songs so far and still have many more to go, but I figured out the best spot for my PS Eye.

I have also went back to Fl0w and Tomb Raider Underworld to clean up my list a bit. I was at almost 74% Completion (I know, it's not the greatest) but I opened up a few more game

Really thinking about picking up a Vita very soon to get that second Sound Shapes ...that game is fantastic and I highly recommend it! It's not that difficult, but some levels are tough.

I really will be working towards the Just Dance 3 in between all my other games, but I will still need like 2 more controllers and 3 other "good" players for the platinum...you need to have 4 ppl 5 star a song...together That will be tough, but only like 16 people have the for this game. I really want Just Dance 4, but I'm worried about it having a similar trophy which is just insane.

Stats updated and finishing the banner issue later today. (Thanks DaRe )

As always thanks for the comments and I'll most likely be back in a few days with some more s

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

> Restart Button <

Wow, congratulations on all that work. Stupot told me Sounds & Shapes is great. I want to grab it if I get extra PSN randomly. Keep up the good work and keep on dancing.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Congrats on your progress in the trophy comp man. I agree with you, that is a solid score for a weeks gaming . I would offer to help with the Just Dance bit, however, I play it from time to time with my little girl on the Wii and I still can't dance for shit. Bet you can tear up the dance floor though by the time your finished with it lol. Best of luck as ever in the comp mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Wow, congratulations on all that work. Stupot told me Sounds & Shapes is great. I want to grab it if I get extra PSN randomly. Keep up the good work and keep on dancing.
    Congrats on your progress in the trophy comp man. I agree with you, that is a solid score for a weeks gaming . I would offer to help with the Just Dance bit, however, I play it from time to time with my little girl on the Wii and I still can't dance for shit. Bet you can tear up the dance floor though by the time your finished with it lol. Best of luck as ever in the comp mate
    Thanks guys...I'm guessing since some people see my congrats or comments on others' checklists, I should stop congratulating people.

I apologize if you see them as spam, but I like actually congratulating those people when they update their checklist...but w/e

Maybe I'm just taking it too personal

|
    |by Smashguy |

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Thanks guys...I'm guessing since some people see my congrats or comments on others' checklists, I should stop congratulating people.

I apologize if you see them as spam, but I like actually congratulating those people when they update their checklist...but w/e

Maybe I'm just taking it too personal
    I for one appreciate the comments, as I'm sure you do when people comment on your list. At the end of the day we put a lot of work into our checklists and seeing that people appreciate that is nice.

Congrats on your comp progress man. I've personally not worked out my own score yet but it would be interesting to see what I'm on too.

PRO Member

Well first off, Movember is over I'm still keeping my mustache though
    Ahh I feel your pain, the wife has been asking me to shave mine off since I started...says I look like a pedophile

Secondly, I've earned two new s since the trophy comp has started, but I'm too lazy to put them here They are Spare Parts and Sound Shapes. They are up in the OP if you want to know a bit more about them. I've also tallied up my own personal score so far (may not be much) but alone I've scored 3,285 points so far for the comp. I think that's pretty decent for a week of gaming
    Congrats on your progress...you be killin' the comp!

While feverishly trying to earn more s, I have also been exercising with Just Dance 3 (earning some tough trophies for that game as well) Which I'm thrilled about. I've been able to 5 star at least 10 songs so far and still have many more to go, but I figured out the best spot for my PS Eye.
    You got to record that #&%$, I wanna to see you dance baby

Awesome work on the update, with the comp., the CL and the trophies in general, you're !!!!

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Local Drunk

Thanks Feral! I'm very glad I took your advice and stuck with it! It's a fantastic game and I ended up liking the horses a tiny bit more
    You're welcome mate. Good, that's what I like to hear. See I'm good for something other than drinking lol. It sure is. Added bonus there mate.

You should definitely grab a Vita. I bought one on Thursday and it's fucking

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plats guess what i got for $10 as a initial d fan your gonna hate me..unless you own them already and they aint dvds heh.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

I'm behind here Congrats on RDR as well as Spare Parts and Sound Shapes and your work in the trophy comp, great stuff daft! Keep it up

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I for one appreciate the comments, as I'm sure you do when people comment on your list. At the end of the day we put a lot of work into our checklists and seeing that people appreciate that is nice.

Congrats on your comp progress man. I've personally not worked out my own score yet but it would be interesting to see what I'm on too.
    Thanks Dragon. I know you do and I guess I was just venting. I don't want people to think that I'm spamming their lists to increase post counts. I honestly could care less about that and care more about being an active member. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Ahh I feel your pain, the wife has been asking me to shave mine off since I started...says I look like a pedophile

Congrats on your progress...you be killin' the comp!

You got to record that #&%$, I wanna to see you dance baby

Awesome work on the update, with the comp., the CL and the trophies in general, you're !!!!
    Lol. I got the same thing

I wish we were, but I think Team Full English is beating the rest down for sure!

Haha. I am no way recording my dancing
    You're welcome mate. Good, that's what I like to hear. See I'm good for something other than drinking lol. It sure is. Added bonus there mate.

You should definitely grab a Vita. I bought one on Thursday and it's fucking
    I really wish I would ave picked one up on black Friday, but I actually worked that day instead
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new plats guess what i got for $10 as a initial d fan your gonna hate me..unless you own them already and they aint dvds heh.
    Don't make me guess Probably some of the original manga....I wish I had them Perhaps the ported version of Stage 4? I actually bought that 4 years ago...I wonder what you could have gotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    I'm behind here Congrats on RDR as well as Spare Parts and Sound Shapes and your work in the trophy comp, great stuff daft! Keep it up
    Thanks Blazi! I definitely am earning some good amount of trophies for the comp...but not enough!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

daft, I'm pretty sure RDR and Sound Shapes don't have the same platinum trophy description :-)
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 6 - Silver

I really want to try sound shapes, but I'm kinda hoping it will be free/discounted for ps+ sometime soon.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

I agree with yourself mate, the cl sections are great to look at and when people put effort into doing what they do, they deserve recognition and comments and if others think your spamming (and I'm sure they don't), then I too would be guilty because I have the same perspective as you. Even when I get to 3000 post's, I'll still keep posting as I normally would, just like you. All the best mate

Local Drunk

I really wish I would ave picked one up on black Friday, but I actually worked that day instead
    Damn work getting the way of you getting a Vita

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    daft, I'm pretty sure RDR and Sound Shapes don't have the same platinum trophy description :-)
    Haha. Thanks for pointing that out and you're right! My mistake. So many details, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I really want to try sound shapes, but I'm kinda hoping it will be free/discounted for ps+ sometime soon.
    I was thinking that as well, but for $15 for essentially two copies, you really can't lose. I would have been peeved if it released for free right after I purchased it...I can accept a few months though
    I agree with yourself mate, the cl sections are great to look at and when people put effort into doing what they do, they deserve recognition and comments and if others think your spamming (and I'm sure they don't), then I too would be guilty because I have the same perspective as you. Even when I get to 3000 post's, I'll still keep posting as I normally would, just like you. All the best mate
    Thanks John. I know. People do put loads of effort into these things and it should be aknowledged. I'm glad you see it the same way I do.
    Damn work getting the way of you getting a Vita
    I know right? I'm thinking about picking one up this weekend though....we'll see

[top]Minor one for my own purposes 12/5/2012

Well I was playing Tomb Raider Underworld in between some other games but ended up with a game breaking glitch causing me to restart from scratch. Luckily I got the hang of the game up til then and just started on the hardest difficulty setting to try and complete it in one playthrough. It's fun and not that difficult at all.

I started Borderlands to help my GFs brother get some of the co-op trophies and he got his first ...I may have created a monster

I'm still working on finishing up RDR for the 100%, but that may have to wait until after this round of the comp is over, in which I plan on getting hopefully two more s for.

Been playing The Walking Dead as well and I must say that after chapter 2, it's getting pretty good. I do not care for the show (boring IMO) but the game has been pretty good so far, though boring at first and highly overrated. I've heard that Ch. 4 and Ch. 5 are really good so I can't wait to play through those ones The only thing that will honestly piss me off is if it either goes on sale soon or gets released for free via PS+, but with the hard copy coming out, I don't think I have to worry about that

Til the next one...see you in the forums

|
    |by Smashguy |

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast