Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Looking very, very cool man. I'll definitely be back regularly to check up on your progression. Star Ocean will be ...

Beast Incarnate

Looking very, very cool man. I'll definitely be back regularly to check up on your progression. Star Ocean will be a sweet #50, I'm planning on making it #100. 700-1000hours of gameplay!

A plat a month!

i just noticed that you have Star Ocean 4 as your goal for plat #50. If you pull this off, let alone just a plat for that game, you have all my respect!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow,your cl has come on leaps and bounds already man,it looks sweet already.Who knows,this cl could be a contender for cl of the year at this rate and i for one would vote if it carrys on this way .Good luck with your goals too,from what i have just read about star ocean,thats a fierce amount of time for a plat and if you stick at it for that long,then that deserves great respect keep up the awesome work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

wow this looks really nice, Cant wait to see when its finish

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Regional Manager of War

This is looking really good daft, keep up the excellent work

Lvl 5 - Silver

Dang man, looking good

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

PS420

Wow. I am actually surprised that people stopped by w/o me updating Thank guys! I'm still working on few descriptions for the banners and I have and more that will follow. Should be an update in the next few days!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Vive La Révelation!

I really like it in here man, it’s really… what’s the word? Cozy! I think I might kick back and stay a while. Popcorn anyone?
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

PS420

Boom. Updated up to plat 11. Working on the rest tonight. Some progress has been made on both Ico and SotC. (I was 1 second off from beating HTA #3 MOTHER F). I will defeat him soon though! A little progress has also been made on EA Sports active as I'm testing the effects of that game for my research(plus it will make for a nice platinum that takes commitment just like exercise should ) Fair warning though, If you're going to go for the plat in that game, pick it up before April 13th as the servers will shut down making that one impossible. I also want to note that you will need two pairs of movement trackers as there is one trophy for completing a workout with a friend. I will also most likely finish Okabu soon making a total of 45.

Milestones and better stats are soon to come as well as some aknowledgements to those who have helped with this list! Thanks again for popping in!

Oh. And did I mention I 100% Journey? It's not hard, but was a great break from trying HTA #3 like 20 times straight. Great game and I recommend it to everyone, but I don't feel that it's worth 15 duckets. Just my opinion.

|
    |by Smashguy |

The One and Only

Holy shit! That checklist looks awesome now!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your newly added updates man,your cl is coming along sweet.And congrats on completing journey too.Im starting to see and here more and more about this game so i may give it a try one day .Good luck adding more things to your list man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

I must say, the layout of this checklist is amazing. I love it, how you have a banner and plat image for each game. Very slick.

Signature by Fox | Take a look at my Trophy Checklist | Latest plat: The Walking Dead

PS420

I can't fucking contain myself as it may not be the hardest thing ever it can be quite frustrating. I just finally beat HTA3 in SotC in a beautifully perfect run that I wish I would have recorded it. I need a god damn beer to calm my nerves now. Whew.

This will be my next plat, followed by ICO. Once those two are finished Imma grind out Okabu, then one more plat til the true test of my bottom goal/objective...

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Fantastic checklist Daftprophet. It looks really pollished, espicially the banners. Good luck on your goals for the year.

Sig by Bladia

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I can't fucking contain myself as it may not be the hardest thing ever it can be quite frustrating. I just finally beat HTA3 in SotC in a beautifully perfect run that I wish I would have recorded it. I need a god damn beer to calm my nerves now. Whew.

This will be my next plat, followed by ICO. Once those two are finished Imma grind out Okabu, then one more plat til the true test of my bottom goal/objective...
    Great job on getting through that HTA #3, that was so frustrating for me but now that plat is gonna look nice in your checklist. Keep up the great work on it.

Regional Manager of War

PS420

Thanks you guys! I'd rep you but I'm all out >:F

|
    |by Smashguy |

PS420

OK. Finally I have updated all games that I have banners for. However, I will be getting some tomorrow so there is still much work to be done. I'm almost finished with SotC which will make for a nice 43rd platinum and I'm working on my milestones and aknowledgements for this checklist as well. Feel free to drop a line if you haven't already

|
    |by Smashguy |

Player Hater

Your plat sections look magnificent, and you have some great plats too. SotC will be an epic 43rd.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Been there, hehe. I've never played Shadow of the Colossus though. I have always wanted to, ever since it was released on the PS2. But it's always so expensive around here that I never got around to it, sadly. Good luck on the plat though!

Signature by Fox | Take a look at my Trophy Checklist | Latest plat: The Walking Dead

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast