Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Holy shit I can't believe I have never visited your CL, you visit mine all the time how crappy of ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Holy shit I can't believe I have never visited your CL, you visit mine all the time how crappy of me. Your CL is awesome man I love your layout it looks so professional & sleek. Your banners are totally awesome too, anime is awesome.

I will be sure to stop by more often mate

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Tomb Raider: Underworld and getting past those glitches

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Nice looking list and a great read. Took me quite a while to get through. Good luck on your goals. You have quite a few games to get that completion percentage up. A lot of games with 0% or close to it really bring that down.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on plating, The Walking Dead, daft! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. It was definitely a great game! Good luck with the trophy comp! If you'd like to play R&C:A4O together sometime let me know as I have that game too.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Tomb Raider: Underworld plat dude. Sorry to hear all about the glitches. Funnily enough I don't think I encountered a single glitch when I played it.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Tomb Raider Underworld plat. Glad you stuck with it even with all the glitches. Do you have the collection Tomb Raider collection?

What's next for you?

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrads on Tomb Raider Plat!!! Woooo At least you past the glitches and kept moving on, I don't think I could pass 10 minutes in a Tomb Raider game anymore

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    Congrats on the Tomb Raider: Underworld ! Glitches

Good luck with R&C: A4O!
    Thanks! I was surprised that I was seemingly one of the only ones to have experienced so many of them it has. Glad I powered through them. It was a fun game
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Very nice and I like how you called it glitchworld.

If I get bored or don't know what to get when I next get something I may slide over and grab TWD but don't hold your breath because my wishlist is really already long.
    Thanks! Yeah...I know how that is, lol. When you do get it, I really hope you enjoy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Holy shit I can't believe I have never visited your CL, you visit mine all the time how crappy of me. Your CL is awesome man I love your layout it looks so professional & sleek. Your banners are totally awesome too, anime is awesome.

I will be sure to stop by more often mate
    Haha. No worries and thanks GDT! I appreciate the kind words!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Tomb Raider: Underworld and getting past those glitches
    Thanks Feral! I am glad I learned my lesson the first time
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Nice looking list and a great read. Took me quite a while to get through. Good luck on your goals. You have quite a few games to get that completion percentage up. A lot of games with 0% or close to it really bring that down.
    Thanks Raven! I know it's a bit long I am working on that completion and I do know that those 0% are definitely affecting me negatively, but they sit like that for a reason, lol. I'm working on it...RDR was at 0% up until 2 weeks ago
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on plating, The Walking Dead, daft! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. It was definitely a great game! Good luck with the trophy comp! If you'd like to play R&C:A4O together sometime let me know as I have that game too.
    I couldn't agree more and thanks for the encouragement...I only wish I had the funds and time to do this when we were teammates We were so close and I definitely dropped the ball on that one. I should have done better...

I'm so down to grind some bolts with ya! I'm usually on between 7-12pm EST (lately til 3am ) but I'll message you if I see you on!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Tomb Raider: Underworld plat dude. Sorry to hear all about the glitches. Funnily enough I don't think I encountered a single glitch when I played it.
    That's what I keep hearing I think it's a good thing that it happened the way it did though...I ended up starting over on Master Survivalist and beating down those glitches Thanks Dragon!
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Tomb Raider Underworld plat. Glad you stuck with it even with all the glitches. Do you have the collection Tomb Raider collection?

What's next for you?
    Thanks Snake! I am too! I don't have it as of right now, but I'm ready to go pick it up any day now I enjoyed them when I was younger and I would love to experience them again...hopefully without the glitches I'm working on R&C:A4O right now but I'll most likely get back to Borderlands after that...and probably some of my older games at 0% as long as they're not too time consuming. We gotta trophy comp to win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrads on Tomb Raider Plat!!! Woooo At least you past the glitches and kept moving on, I don't think I could pass 10 minutes in a Tomb Raider game anymore
    Haha. Thanks. I did get passed those damn glitches. I am actually looking forward to picking up the HD collection now since it's been so long since I've played them.

[top]Sound Shapes 100% (minor update) 12/11/2012

So yeah. I'm really glad they came out with some DLC, but I would like to see some more levels or something rather than beat schools. They were fun to figure out nonetheless and a few were a tiny bit tough. Thankfully the DLC was only $ .99 each so I'm OK with that.

Almost to 75% Completion ratio (started at like 63% when first started bringing it up, so I think that's pretty decent), but I'm ok with not getting to 80% just yet. I have to go back to some long games to bring that up but I'm surely going to I'm still having loads of fun though

Still working on R&C:A4O...not the most fun game, but it's somewhat entertaining. Will most likely get back to Borderlands afterward

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

> Restart Button <

Cool you beat sounds & shapes. Also , how do I find out what my completion percentage is? I've seen others show this as well and I have no idea how to do it. Anyway, that's great that your basically at 80%.

I may be getting BL for Christmas. Maybe we can shoot some baddies together.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

-i- love myself.

Congrats on getting 100% on Sounds & Shapes! Any DLC that cost $.99 is a must buy!

PRO Member

Sorry bro, I haven't visited your CL in quite some time

Congrats on the Tomb Raider plat! and well done on the 100% for Sound Shapes

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

congrats on tomb raider. Not the most popular in the series but I liked it none the less. I see you are gonna be playing All4One. I still have my fully upgraded Qwark if you ever need a hand. The game isn't that hard though to be honest. But I'm always happy to play some R&C
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Cool you beat sounds & shapes. Also , how do I find out what my completion percentage is? I've seen others show this as well and I have no idea how to do it. Anyway, that's great that your basically at 80%.

I may be getting BL for Christmas. Maybe we can shoot some baddies together.
    Sent you a PM Thanks! I’d be down for that if you do end up getting it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    Congrats on getting 100% on Sounds & Shapes! Any DLC that cost $.99 is a must buy!
    Thanks C-urb That’s what I’m saying
    Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Sorry bro, I haven't visited your CL in quite some time

Congrats on the Tomb Raider plat! and well done on the 100% for Sound Shapes
    No worries! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    congrats on tomb raider. Not the most popular in the series but I liked it none the less. I see you are gonna be playing All4One. I still have my fully upgraded Qwark if you ever need a hand. The game isn't that hard though to be honest. But I'm always happy to play some R&C
    Thanks Jarred! I agree. It was a fun one! I’d definitely be down for some more help in R&C….though I also chose Quark

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Congratz on Tomb Raider mate plus if you and mute need a third person down for BL let me know.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congratz on Tomb Raider mate plus if you and mute need a third person down for BL let me know.
    Thanks! Will definitely do! I'll let you know because I have a full friends list

|
    |by Smashguy |

Forget I Was Ever Here

100% sound shapes after all the dlc was released!!! Sweeeeet everybody must really like that game to buy all the dlc I don't know anyone who hasn't..great job and keep it up.

How are your goals for the year coming?

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    100% sound shapes after all the dlc was released!!! Sweeeeet everybody must really like that game to buy all the dlc I don't know anyone who hasn't..great job and keep it up.

How are your goals for the year coming?
    Haha. I just posted them in your CL , but I feel they are coming along well.

I will definitely have 60 s by the end of the year, if not more.

I should be able to sneak in 3,500 total trophies if I keep up my current play style.

I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get my completion ratio up to the goal of 80%, but I will sure as hell try my best

I did complete my MEGA goal a few months ago which is what I wanted to do more than anything, although I know I never provided the vid...the quality just sucked

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

[top]#60 and #61 R&C:A4O and CS:GO 12/19/2012

Hit my "goal" of 60 s but it won't stop there...I just won't be making any goals like that the next time around.

I'm working on trying to get to 3,500 trophies total...but we'll see

As for the completion %...meh...not too worried about it. It's just going to take a bit longer than I expected

Two new s, but damn Team Full English is raping the competition right now

Fun game for the most part, but got tiresome after a while. I'm super glad it didn't take forever to grind out the 1,000,000 bolts trophy because that would've sucked. Luckily it only took an hour or so of playing online with 3 others This was the first Ratchet and Clank game I ever played since I never got to experience them back in the day. Though I didn't enjoy this one as much, it's made me want to pick up the HD collection to see what they are like. I did enjoy the insane amounts of weapons you get and the upgrades That was fun! Overall slightly enjoyable and fairly easy. Only a few buggers

I suck horribly at most FPSs so this wasn't a 3 hour plat for moi. I tell you what though. I'm definitely going to play this online a bunch just for the sheer fun factor. The game doesn't offer too much, but what it does offer provides hours of fast paced entertainment. I particularly enjoyed the arms race matches because of the gun switching. Pretty fun! Now I did play this completely offline with the bots, but still had some fun, lol. The trophy that gave me the most trouble was the bunny hopping one since like nobody was jumping that often. :stare: Regardless, it was fun and I got my GFs boyfriend his second plat. Cherry popped and coming back for more

As always, thanks for stopping by (if you do)

|
    |by Smashguy |

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post

[top]#60 and #61 R&C:A4O and CS:GO 12/19/2012

Hit my "goal" of 60 s but it won't stop there...I just won't be making any goals like that the next time around.

I'm working on trying to get to 3,500 trophies total...but we'll see

As for the completion %...meh...not too worried about it. It's just going to take a bit longer than I expected

Two new s, but damn Team Full English is raping the competition right now

Fun game for the most part, but got tiresome after a while. I'm super glad it didn't take forever to grind out the 1,000,000 bolts trophy because that would've sucked. Luckily it only took an hour or so of playing online with 3 others This was the first Ratchet and Clank game I ever played since I never got to experience them back in the day. Though I didn't enjoy this one as much, it's made me want to pick up the HD collection to see what they are like. I did enjoy the insane amounts of weapons you get and the upgrades That was fun! Overall slightly enjoyable and fairly easy. Only a few buggers

I suck horribly at most FPSs so this wasn't a 3 hour plat for moi. I tell you what though. I'm definitely going to play this online a bunch just for the sheer fun factor. The game doesn't offer too much, but what it does offer provides hours of fast paced entertainment. I particularly enjoyed the arms race matches because of the gun switching. Pretty fun! Now I did play this completely offline with the bots, but still had some fun, lol. The trophy that gave me the most trouble was the bunny hopping one since like nobody was jumping that often. :stare: Regardless, it was fun and I got my GFs boyfriend his second plat. Cherry popped and coming back for more

As always, thanks for stopping by (if you do)
    Congrats on your lastest 2 plats. You'll loved the Ratchet & Clank HD collection my favorite HD collection by far and there are already good ones out there so your'll really enjoy those games much more than All 4 one. See you online in a little bit.

Retired...

Congrats not only latest two plats but now reaching over 60 plats. I always respect those who earn their whether there easy, moderate or hard. Keep at the good hunting my friend.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast