Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your newest 2 plats dude. Competition is really heating up now!...

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your newest 2 plats dude. Competition is really heating up now!

> Restart Button <

Congrats on R&C A4O & CS:GO!

I actually played that R&C (first R&C game) with some family and I was like "Have I been missing out on R&C?" It wasn't the coolest game ever but I enjoyed the competetive co-op, guns, and upgrades.

#60 Very nice! Keep going and hopefully you can catch up to Full Team English and grab that 3,500th trophy.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 2 plats mate, well done. I look forward to seeing the SFIV plat during the trophy comp too lol. Keep it up mate and best of luck as ever

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on All4one and CSGO. Good job.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Synthwave <3

Congrats on your two new plats, daft! I just got the CS:GO plat too! I agree with you, it was not a 3 hour plat for me either ... it probably took me 6-10 hours because I did it offline with bots and it seemed like they are highly unpredictable. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I didn't like it at first, but once I got the hang of it I had a good time. What's next on your plate if you would like to share?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plats mate.

Local Drunk

Congrats on your 2 new plats mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your lastest 2 plats. You'll loved the Ratchet & Clank HD collection my favorite HD collection by far and there are already good ones out there so your'll really enjoy those games much more than All 4 one. See you online in a little bit.
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to them! The online for SFIV is buggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats not only latest two plats but now reaching over 60 plats. I always respect those who earn their whether there easy, moderate or hard. Keep at the good hunting my friend.
    Thanks Smash! And thanks for the banners! They all look slick!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on your newest 2 plats dude. Competition is really heating up now!
    If only You guys are dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Congrats on R&C A4O & CS:GO!

I actually played that R&C (first R&C game) with some family and I was like "Have I been missing out on R&C?" It wasn't the coolest game ever but I enjoyed the competetive co-op, guns, and upgrades.

#60 Very nice! Keep going and hopefully you can catch up to Full Team English and grab that 3,500th trophy.
    Thank you! It was fun, just not super or anything. I only hope we can catch them
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 2 plats mate, well done. I look forward to seeing the SFIV plat during the trophy comp too lol. Keep it up mate and best of luck as ever
    Thanks as always John! I might have to try, but right now I'm just working on the online stuff...we'll see about the Trials
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on All4one and CSGO. Good job.
    Thanks Snake! Hope you enjoy CS:GO
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on your two new plats, daft! I just got the CS:GO plat too! I agree with you, it was not a 3 hour plat for me either ... it probably took me 6-10 hours because I did it offline with bots and it seemed like they are highly unpredictable. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I didn't like it at first, but once I got the hang of it I had a good time. What's next on your plate if you would like to share?
    I completely agree. Those bots are very unpredictable. I'm probably going to be getting the J&D collection done. Started the Precursor Legacy last night and I'm having fun! I wish I played these back in the day, but I had other games occupying my time
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new plats mate.
    Thanks Dr.Jackel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on your 2 new plats mate
    Thanks Feral! Here's something to celebrate Congrats on Hitman Absolution...I'll be in your list in a bit

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Death to zombies!!

............ I mean congrats on your recent plats that dam bunnyhunt trophy on CS:GO was a right pain.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

illegal in 9 countries

2 new Plats?!? I have enough trouble getting one out...a month!

Congrats prophet, CS GO's up next for me too

Lvl 10 - Platinum

so i was looking at your goals and noticed youre trying for 80% completion, just want to let you know that im sitting at over 83%, anyways keep on working on those games you havent finished yet and youll get there in no time

PRO Member

Love the new sig and avatar ..so dieing to watch intial d fifth stage but I must wait for the dubbed version.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    ............ I mean congrats on your recent plats that dam bunnyhunt trophy on CS:GO was a right pain.
    Thanks Stu! I seriously got lucky to finally nab that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    2 new Plats?!? I have enough trouble getting one out...a month!

Congrats prophet, CS GO's up next for me too
    Random visit is random, but hey, Congrats on that site award Hope you can nab XCOM eventually CS:GO is pretty easy, but somewhat irritating at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    so i was looking at your goals and noticed youre trying for 80% completion, just want to let you know that im sitting at over 83%, anyways keep on working on those games you havent finished yet and youll get there in no time
    Thanks! Nice! Definitely ain't happening til next year, but I'm OK with that. Keep that streak fresh man
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Love the new sig and avatar ..so dieing to watch intial d fifth stage but I must wait for the dubbed version.
    Thanks! I can't wait myself! Those races are going to be sick!

[top]Near Death Experience...the day after Christmas 12/26/2012

Let me just start off by saying I'm extremely thankful to be able to type this out right now. I have never been in a horrible accident until today. I was at my office when my supervisor calls to tell me that I should head home as it's going to be a terrible blizzard soon and that I could work from home. OK. Thanks for letting me know! Driving home was actually fine...for the most part. On a familiar main road, driving straight and under the speed limit, I must have hit a patch of black ice and lost control of my vehicle....or my GFs brother's jeep rather. There was nothing I could do. I didn't panic or anything, just couldn't get the thing to slow down at all. Going about 35-40mph launched off a driveway bump and straight head on into a telephone pole. Car totaled. I didn't hurt anyone, or myself for that matter but the car is gone. I was so shaken up and still am actually because I've never been in a crash like that before. Scariest moment of my entire life. That morning I dropped my GF and her brother off at the airport for their vacation trip...I'm so happy they weren't in the car. The cop said it's one of the worst front end collisions that he's seen where the driver (me) wasn't badly inured, no less at all. This really isn' t the right place to put it I suppose, but I just cannot believe I'm alive. Fuck.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Local Drunk

Fuck mate, you're lucky to be alive and not be hurt. Sucks bout the car but fuck it, just good that you and nobody else were injured or killed.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on your two newest plats my friend and I am glad you came out okay from your accident. I hope you are okay and not scared to drive in the blizzard now. Glad so glad you are well and not seriously injured or any1 else!!!!!

It is time for me to go underground

Retired...

Damn OMG... Thank God you're safe. We don't know what would we do without you bro.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Glad you're okay man, accidents always suck.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Random visit is random, but hey, Congrats on that site award Hope you can nab XCOM eventually CS:GO is pretty easy, but somewhat irritating at times.
    I figured it was about time that I made the rounds on everyone's checklists and spread some holiday cheer

Glad to hear you're ok. I've been in a couple of minor accidents and some close calls, but no wrecks yet. Fuck indeed.

Royal Flush X2

Glad you came out ok during that terrible accident

PRO Member

Whoa, that's a crazy story.

Thank goodness you were able to walk away with no injuries. Definately had an angel in the car with you that day

Sometimes, it's best to talk about it (write it down), it helps to ease the experience. Stay safe.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast