Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Its good to see your reflection of 2012 and your goals heading into 2013. Glad you got a new computer ...

> Restart Button <

Its good to see your reflection of 2012 and your goals heading into 2013. Glad you got a new computer (as that's always good) and glad you fixed your car yourself as I know I couldn't fix mine lol You almost didn't make it to this year though, so enjoy it.

I am sad though that you had to move away from your girl. Hopefully you guys can figure out living together.

That walk is pretty cool. Glad to see walks of more variety if ya know what I mean.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Its good to see your reflection of 2012 and your goals heading into 2013. Glad you got a new computer (as that's always good) and glad you fixed your car yourself as I know I couldn't fix mine lol You almost didn't make it to this year though, so enjoy it.

I am sad though that you had to move away from your girl. Hopefully you guys can figure out living together.

That walk is pretty cool. Glad to see walks of more variety if ya know what I mean.
    Thanks Mute! I appreciate it. I will definitely have a great time time this year.

Sidenote...this forum fucking disappoints me sometimes. @[email protected]

I mean, seriously? A forum of gamers fucking full of themselves so much that none can even fathom watching speedruns with their friends for fun..."IT'S ALL BOUT THEM PLATS" *fucking disgusted*
    Last edited by daftprophet; 01-07-2013 at 10:38 PM.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Kudos for Mirror Mirror on the Wall - eeh - Edge. ;D.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Thanks Mute! I appreciate it. I will definitely have a great time time this year.

Sidenote...this forum fucking disappoints me sometimes. @[email protected]

I mean, seriously? A forum of gamers fucking full of themselves so much that none can even fathom watching speedruns with their friends for fun..."IT'S ALL BOUT THEM PLATS" *fucking disgusted*
    And i delete them ^^

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

I love gamers that can just hang out with friends playing fun games. I love watching stuff like the Speed Gamers because its a groups of guys havig an awesome time speeding through some great classic or even newer generation games and even better all views and their whole cause goes to different charities

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Woof...sorry guys. I was a tad out of it when I posted that shit.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 6 - Silver

congrats on Jak and Daxter. I kinda rage quit on that game from a lot of silly deaths. I've picked it back up for cheatp. Do you need to find every single orb in the game. or are there more than needed for the trophy?
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post

Glad to hear 2012 was an overall great year for you, and let's hope for 2013 to be even better!

Keep it up daftpuppy, and don't forget what I have told others: have fun!
    You know it. I was the founder of that trend
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I'm glad to hear that you had an overall good year my good man. I too have had ups and downs but who hasn't. You have done some awesome work with regards to your cl and trophy hunting and set an awesome goal to which, like you said, you achieved . I hope things work out for you financially man and I wish you and your family all the best for this new year, GAME ON!!!!
    Yeah. We all deal with that kind of shit. Just glad 2012 is done so here's to 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Glad to hear you had a good year Daft And wish you an even better year this time around!

Apparently DaftPuppy and BlaziCat should join forces.
    Thanks Blazi. Yeah. The year has been overall good for me and I agree. We should totally join forces, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Havent been here for a while so congrats on the recent plats and for having a great 2012

Good luck on your goals for 2013

Full English FTW
    Thanks Stu. I am working on them right now. Like I stated before, you guys got the comp on lock
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Good luck with your goals for 2013 mate.
    Thanks DrJackel. It shall be a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by eScenCe View Post
    Kudos for Mirror Mirror on the Wall - eeh - Edge. ;D.
    Haha. Thanks eScenCe! I'm glad to finally have obtained it. I'd gladly do it again!
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    And i delete them ^^
    Lol. Inorite? Thanks for stopping by Angel and I hope you're enjoying that gaming marathon. It's pretty cool.
    I love gamers that can just hang out with friends playing fun games. I love watching stuff like the Speed Gamers because its a groups of guys havig an awesome time speeding through some great classic or even newer generation games and even better all views and their whole cause goes to different charities
    I agree, and I apologize as I was a bit drunk when I blew up...that being said, I just felt that most of the people in this forum only cared about either PS360s posts or other non gaming related stuff...I thought it was something cool for all us gamers to enjoy, you know? I thought wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    congrats on Jak and Daxter. I kinda rage quit on that game from a lot of silly deaths. I've picked it back up for cheatp. Do you need to find every single orb in the game. or are there more than needed for the trophy?
    Thanks Jared. I didn't have too many issues with J&D, but I do know that the camera is kinda shitty and the checkpoints are fairly unforgiving. You do have to collect all the orbs to equal a total of 2000, but I found the one's I was struggling with, were commonly missed so it was easy to find a vid or two on them.

Now Jak II is a different story. This game is awful. They took what was good about Jak and Daxter and completely botched it. I'm going to finish it for sure, but damn is it shitty. The orbs are stupid, the checkpoints are even worse and it's easier to die, there is no fast travel at all and the vehicles suck. The stupid guards are irritating too. I really hope Jak 3 is much better.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 6 - Silver

sad face for them getting worse
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

> Restart Button <

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Woof...sorry guys. I was a tad out of it when I posted that shit.
    Good, I thought I ticked you off somehow. And it happens to everyone so no big deal.

Sorry to hear your not liking Jak II as much as the original. Hopefully Jak 3 has revitalize your enjoyment.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    sad face for them getting worse
    Yeah. It's unfortunate
    Quote Originally Posted by themute88orl View Post
    Good, I thought I ticked you off somehow. And it happens to everyone so no big deal.

Sorry to hear your not liking Jak II as much as the original. Hopefully Jak 3 has revitalize your enjoyment.
    Thanks Mute, I appreciate it. You did not tick me off lol. Just one of those days I guess

Yeah. The original was sweet. The second, not so much.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Retired Completionist

Awesome Checklist daftprophet
    I think having Ratchet & Clank All 4 One gaming rating 7/10 is too high though
    I really need to make one of these when I'm not lazy.
    Signature by ESYLD

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warbear View Post
    Before you think about a CL you need to post more if you ask me.

Retired Completionist

Is it mandatory or do you just think new members don't have a right to?
    Signature by ESYLD

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

It's not mandatory or anything, but you're hard work pays off a bit more if you advertise your checklist in your sig and post around, also more people will stop by and see what you're up to if you post more and they get to know you better

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Platinum Procrastinator

Just ignore him and make your own checklist. One of the best ways for people to get to know you on here is through your checklist. Also, sorry for derailing your checklist Daft.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Lol. Inorite? I should definitely give it a lower rating than I did.
    I actually recommended her to make one I want to hear about that sweet collection
    I think he means that if more people know you, the more will frequent your CL.
    It's not mandatory or anything, but you're hard work pays off a bit more if you advertise your checklist in your sig and post around, also more people will stop by and see what you're up to if you post more and they get to know you better
    True. I stopped advertising in my sig though. I'm just going to update instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Just ignore him and make your own checklist. One of the best ways for people to get to know you on here is through your checklist. Also, sorry for derailing your checklist Daft.
    Or just take it with a grain of salt. I think Dr.J was just trying to say the more people that know you, the more people will check it out I could be wrong though. I don't care if it gets derailed, lol. Update will come soon.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Just saw it congrats on Jak II bro

PRO Member

jeez I didnt mean it like having a go at her it was just some friendly advice sheesh next time I'll shut my mouth.

Level 5 Esper

Realllllly late....... but Grats on the Jak & Daxter plat dude!! and then 10+ other plats that you got since the last time I've been around here
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast