Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on finishing the J&D collection. I would like to pick that one up at some point. Ironically, the only ...

PRO Member

Congrats on finishing the J&D collection. I would like to pick that one up at some point. Ironically, the only one I played on PS2 was Jak II, but I loved it (beat it twice). One of the more difficult games I've played but a lot of fun. I'm told that Jak II and III are a lot different from I, so maybe that's why you didn't like it.

I assume on Jak II though that you used the glitch to get all the precursor orbs? Because I was never able to get them all on PS2. The gold requirements for those gun challenge courses were just too difficult for me.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngeldeLeo View Post
    Just saw it congrats on Jak II bro
    Thanks man! It was kinda irritating, but somewhat fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Realllllly late....... but Grats on the Jak & Daxter plat dude!! and then 10+ other plats that you got since the last time I've been around here
    No worries man! I've not been here much lately either THanks for the kind words!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    Congrats on finishing the J&D collection. I would like to pick that one up at some point. Ironically, the only one I played on PS2 was Jak II, but I loved it (beat it twice). One of the more difficult games I've played but a lot of fun. I'm told that Jak II and III are a lot different from I, so maybe that's why you didn't like it.

I assume on Jak II though that you used the glitch to get all the precursor orbs? Because I was never able to get them all on PS2. The gold requirements for those gun challenge courses were just too difficult for me.
    Thanks MJ! I've been slacking hardcore, but I'm here to make up for it lol. Finetuning the list here and there and finally updating this thing Yeah, I never played any of them on the PS2 as it was past my prime, but it was ok. I just got really frustrated with how unforgiving it was so I did in fact use the orb glitch. I was ready to be done with that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Nice checklist. A lot of variety and a great mix of tough platinums and some on the easier (fun) side.

As for the competition.. I've noticed most of us have the Final Fantasy XIII plats. If XIII-3 comes out this year it might be cool to see who can beat it the quickest. Though who knows, I've never done a speedplat before so it might turn out that it's more trouble than it's worth. Anyway, I'm recording everybody's progress in my thread so have a look some time and see where we're at.
    Thanks for stopping by! Yeah. I'm usually not a speedplatter either, but that might be fun. I'm down

[top]Been Way Too Long....BIG ASS UPDATE 2/17/2013

So a lot has been happening since my last update (which I think was in January) but I have a lot to talk about!

First, onto my recently obtained s

Jak II - January 13th, 2013

Awful game in every way from the first. I personally didn't enjoy it as much, but still played through the story (which nabs you most of the trophs) I recommend a playthrough for the story but that's it. Everything else is unforgiving as shit and will irritate the piss out of you...if you can withstand it, and don't use the orb glitch (which I tried so hard not to do) then good luck and god speed. Shit's difficult!

Jak 3 - January 27th, 2013

Much of an improvement from the second game, but still not as good as the first. I enjoyed it as it wasn't completely irritating. There were still some tough parts but overall a pretty decent game. Trophs weren't too bad either.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta - February 10th 2013

Fantastic game with awesome gameplay as usual. I really liked the story a lot and also thought the final boss battle was extremely badass. I've been playing through CoO lately and it doesn't even compare to GoS. This game came out afterwards, but even the story was better. Classic GoW gameplay and a great story. Trophies weren't bad at all. Highly recommended!

I'm about to pop the for God of War: Chains of Olympus tonight as well.

As for the trophy competition, our team, the Ferret King Prophets were knocked out in the second to last round...just couldn't produce the insane amounts of s that Bodi, BALLZ, and Team Full English were able to. Wish them all the best of luck!

Got my copy of the Dead Space 3 Dev Team Kit Limited Edition. Mine was #3501/5000 and everything is pretty fucking sweet! Here is a picture of all the goodies (minus the game) I have been playing the game here and there, but mostly when I'm at my friend's place since he likes watching me play I think I'm on Ch. 10 or so and I've been loving it! Great game so far for sure.

Toggle Spoiler

So my 1992 Honda Accord with 238,000 miles on it finally had a horrible ratio of money needed to fix/available funds...so I bit the bullet and purchased a new car. I couldn't be happier with my decision and here she is!

Toggle Spoiler

This was taken just a few days after getting it...It snowed for like five days 2012 Mazda3 S Touring 2.5 6spd. Perfect for me but I regret not getting the hatchback Someday I'll have a Mazdaspeed3 or a GT-R

Since getting my new car, I've been able to finally visit my girlfriend without wondering if I was going to die in a fiery blaze death trap (the Accord) so I went and hung out with her and our dog this weekend. It's been fantastic! She also got me a Companion Cube handmade pillow! It's awesome!

Here is a pictures of our dog. :] I missed them so much!

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks to all for stopping by and I'll most likely have an update in the next few days since I'm going to finish up GoW:CoO

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

-i- love myself.

Congrats on all the new 's! That new car of yours is look niceeeeeee. Great choice. Anyways, good luck going after that GoW: CoO .

PRO Member

I really like that dev kit edition of Dead Space 3. I just finished the story in it last night and thought it was a very good game. I think I like it better then part 2 but still don't top the first game.

Nice car you got there also.

Good luck with COO.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Forget I Was Ever Here

That was a lot of updates man…well done and sweet looking banners too! I see you put your car up there looks sweet, are you still enjoying the new car smell or did you ruin that already? i remember i bough an impala 02 when it came out the ls and even when i drove to fl in 2010 my parents still thought it smelled new!! i wish my new truck would still have a sweet smell like that

It is time for me to go underground

Local Drunk

Big update alright. Congrats on the new plats mate

Your new car is pretty cool

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Royal Flush X2

About time you updated this list. Congrats on all your plats but even better congrats on your new car. had Nice pics as well of your car, you and your dog as well. Good luck with the new car.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hey daft, I'm liking all the updates checklist looks nice and neat! keep up that trophy list

Edit: Also, 'grats on the new car. Knowing your love for Initial D you might be up for a little drifting.... but I wouldn't recommend it in the snow

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Venire, Videre, Vince

Hope you liking the new car friend!

Nice CL, I will give you some stats about trophies later!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on all the new 's! That new car of yours is look niceeeeeee. Great choice. Anyways, good luck going after that GoW: CoO .
    Thanks! I enjoy it! Appreciate the visit!
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I really like that dev kit edition of Dead Space 3. I just finished the story in it last night and thought it was a very good game. I think I like it better then part 2 but still don't top the first game.

Nice car you got there also.

Good luck with COO.
    Yeah. I don't think anything will top the first game for me. Such a good game. I hope to play more DS3 this week and yes, the Dev Kit is awesome! My favorite parts are the Poly-resin Marker and Med Pack water bottle! Thanks Snake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    That was a lot of updates man…well done and sweet looking banners too! I see you put your car up there looks sweet, are you still enjoying the new car smell or did you ruin that already? i remember i bough an impala 02 when it came out the ls and even when i drove to fl in 2010 my parents still thought it smelled new!! i wish my new truck would still have a sweet smell like that
    Give Smashguy all the praise for the fantastic banners that he's done for me Nope. The new car smell still sits within it since I'm trying to preserve it as much as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Big update alright. Congrats on the new plats mate

Your new car is pretty cool
    Thanks Feral! I love it! I almost went with another Honda, but changed my mind...hopefully for the better. Has more get up and go for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    About time you updated this list. Congrats on all your plats but even better congrats on your new car. had Nice pics as well of your car, you and your dog as well. Good luck with the new car.
    Haha. I know right? Just so much has been going on you know? Thanks for the kind comments! Our dog is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    Hey daft, I'm liking all the updates checklist looks nice and neat! keep up that trophy list

Edit: Also, 'grats on the new car. Knowing your love for Initial D you might be up for a little drifting.... but I wouldn't recommend it in the snow
    Thanks man! I appreciate you stopping by to check things out. Also, thanks for pointing out my mistakes I'll get on those as soon as I can!

Lol. No drifting in this baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Hope you liking the new car friend!

Nice CL, I will give you some stats about trophies later!
    Indeed I am! Thanks for stopping by man!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

[top]Coo coo for harpy puffs...GoW:CoO Update 2/21/2013

God of War: Chains of Olympus - February 18th 2013

Although I didn't enjoy this as much as Ghost of Sparta, it was still part of the series that I wanted to finally play through and finish completely (minus Ascension) I don't really have anything good to say about this one really. I thought they skimped on it a lot and it wasn't as visually pleasing as the rest of the bunch. That being said, I still feel if you're a GoW fan you should still give it a go as it ties in with the whole story and all. Rather short, fun, and fairly easy. Check it out if you haven't already

As for what's going on next? It's a mix really. I'm beginning to hammer out the games that require online still as well as working on those long ones in between (i.e. Move Fitness, EA Sports Active 2, Just Dance 3, GTA 4, NGS2)

I'll be happy once the online is done for the games that need it. I haven't even touched UC3 for that very reason, because I have other things I'm doing at the moment instead of dedicating the time and skill needed for that 100%

Dead Space 3 is great so far minus a few things that I felt they should have left in...(things like manual saving, specific suit features, unique weapon acquisition, etc.)

I'm in Ch. 13 so I still have a ways to go. I'll most likely beat the game in the next few days and start working on Classic mode, which I can't wait to play!

|
    |by Smashguy |

A plat a month!

Congrats on GoW CoO. Although I beat all 5 GoW games, I thought III was the best of all, and wasn't too thrilled with the HD Origins collection.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, I agree Chains of Olympus felt the weakness out of all them. It really made you feel like your were playing a PSP game unlike Ghost of Sparta where it felt like a PS2 game. GTA IV we got to get back to but so many games and so little time now with PS4 coming out later this year.

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new ! Good luck with DS3.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats Daft on GOW platinum! awesome wasn't it

It is time for me to go underground

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on completing the GoW series mate, for now. I thought overall the 5 games were great, and tell a good story. Definately one of the best series of games and I can't wait to play Ascension whenever that maybe. Keep up the good work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on all the new plats mate going strong.

Lvl 6 - Silver

It's rare that I see a Gamer who has such a strong plat collection that doesn't have games I'm unsure about. I'd probably play 90% of the games in your plat collection ^^. Great job getting so many, good, respectable, hard and all around excellent platinum trophies. If you're looking for any recommendations or want to try something different, I highly recommend Asura's Wrath & Heavy Rain.
    Last edited by The_Tonto; 02-24-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new GOW platinum dude

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast