Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Last time I told you I had some stats for you here you go man: Toggle Spoiler as of today ...

Venire, Videre, Vince

Last time I told you I had some stats for you here you go man:

Toggle Spoiler

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on GoW CoO. Although I beat all 5 GoW games, I thought III was the best of all, and wasn't too thrilled with the HD Origins collection.
    GoW III was definitely an epic game and I felt they should have stopped there...but I've yet to play Ascension and really want to get my hands on it. Thanks for stopping by.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, I agree Chains of Olympus felt the weakness out of all them. It really made you feel like your were playing a PSP game unlike Ghost of Sparta where it felt like a PS2 game. GTA IV we got to get back to but so many games and so little time now with PS4 coming out later this year.
    Thanks. I know about the PS4... I'm not really ready for that yet. I'm down to finish GTA IV. I have a few friends that are going to help with Fly the Coop and such. I really want to finish that one and get it out of the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the new ! Good luck with DS3.
    Thanks! It's been pretty good so far and I'm hoping to finish it up sometime this week maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    is it coming out this year is it? Wow, thought it might be a 2014 thing.

Nice work on the new plat by the way daftprophet. And good luck with the online trophies. They're the worst!
    Unfortunately, he's correct. There has been much to have come out regarding the PS4 since my last post that I'm sure you are aware of

Thanks for stopping by!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats Daft on GOW platinum! awesome wasn't it
    This one was OK really...I honestly agree with Omni that it was the weakest one out of the 5, but it was still GoW! Thanks for stopping by!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on completing the GoW series mate, for now. I thought overall the 5 games were great, and tell a good story. Definately one of the best series of games and I can't wait to play Ascension whenever that maybe. Keep up the good work mate
    Thanks and I completely agree. Been following them since the first and I'm just glad I was able to play these last two since I never owned a PSP. I still need to get my hands on Ascension...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Thanks Feral! Alway appreciate the visit my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on all the new plats mate going strong.
    Thanks Jackel! Hope to keep doing so, but it's most likely going to be slow for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    It's rare that I see a Gamer who has such a strong plat collection that doesn't have games I'm unsure about. I'd probably play 90% of the games in your plat collection ^^. Great job getting so many, good, respectable, hard and all around excellent platinum trophies. If you're looking for any recommendations or want to try something different, I highly recommend Asura's Wrath & Heavy Rain.
    What a comment man. I really appreciate it and do pride myself on my choice of games. I have actually been wanting to pick both of those games up and will most likely do so in the near future! Thanks for stopping by!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the new GOW platinum dude
    Thanks DragonWolf! Now just need to get my ass moving and finish those physical activity games
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Last time I told you I had some stats for you here you go man:

Toggle Spoiler

Awsome! Interesting stats and I appreciate you informing me about them! Thanks for stopping by!

[top]Minor "Just for the sake of" Update...3/25/2013

So it's been another while since I've popped my head back into this forum...for some reason, I keep getting reluctant vibes to come back...maybe it's the time of the year or just lack of enthusiasm...but I'll stick around for a bit.

Gaming wise I'm working on my Hardcore playthrough of Dead Space 3, which has been pretty fun so far. but the game definitely has its flaws...

Next, I'm most likely going to be working on some PSN games in between Move Fitness, EA Sports Active 2, and Just Dance 3.

Oh...I did forget that I finally got the trophy for getting to level 50 and using "rebirth" in Bioshock 2! I've been at that for quite some time!

Reincarnation
    - Use Rebirth to start again!

That was kind of a pain to get due to the online being shite. Only boosters are on now anyway. I truly hate where MP gaming is going.

ALSO: Daft Punk is releasing a new album soon!
    http://randomaccessmemories.com/

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Venire, Videre, Vince

Hey man, I'm surprised you never finished Mini Ninjas? Did you not like the game?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

PRO Member

Hey man, I'm surprised you never finished Mini Ninjas? Did you not like the game?
    Actually I did, but so did my GF...she played the majority of it. This was also at a time when I had Gamefly. I had to send it back before I could finish...same thing happened with Cross Edge and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Soon enough, I'll get them and finish them. I really want to focus on the MP heavy games though before more fucking servers shut down...I seriously hate that shit.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Venire, Videre, Vince

Yeah I know what you mean man, I am doing the same thing for MP in some games I have too.

For BioShock 2 the Reincarnation trophy did it take you 2 years of on and off online play to finally get it? just curious.......

Do you think the Burn Zombie Burn must be a pain in the a$$ to kill 100,000 zombies for that trophy?

Just want to say that I have never seen anybody post comments in more than 50+ cl's in close to an hour, if there was a site trophy for that man you EARNED it bro!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

PRO Member

Haha. Yeah. Pretty much because I got sidetracked with other games...that DLC came out after I finished the and I didn't feel like going back lol.

Well here's the thing about that...I usually hyper tab each person's CLs so I can view them accordingly then reply to congratulate or chat with that person. I just like to give credit where it's due as I know from experience these things can take time and effort to maintain. So that's why they look like they've been hyper spammed by me, lol.

BZB is a pile of garbage and I wish I never played that ever. I'm probably never going to get 100% on that bastard but I'm ok with that. I see the games like that are clearly games that I hated or just haven't the time for. I've had fun so far and I intend on keeping that way...I ain't stressing over getting 100% or some shit in every game though.

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    good idea lol.

some games are utter shit.

You seen the reviews out for Bioshock 3? 9's and 10's across the board lol. Don't know if I believe that, but it's sure to be pretty decent game anyhow.
    I believe it and I'm excited for it! I will try to pick that up soon

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Well it's been a long time since my last update, yeah? I almost don't care about this pile of garbage anymore, lol (minus the amazing work done by the artists!). I'm having a blast playing GTA IV with some great people. Loads of fun.

I got the platinum for Dead Space 3 a while back with the help of my buddy Cabhills. Thanks man!

I guess I'll properly update this crap when the time comes.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Local Drunk

Daft speaking ill of this wicked cl

Congrats on platting Dead Space 3 mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Liking the CL mate, first time I have seen yours...Congrats on DS3..sweeet Plat

WORLD No3 100% COMPLETION...22HRS AND 13 MINUTES

WORLD FASTEST 100% COMPLETION...22HRS AND 13 MINUTES
    Like my Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pe...95689327232473

Death to zombies!!

I demand constant updates to your awesome checklist

Congrats on the DS3 platinum aswell...

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

RPG Master

Never bothered with Dead Space 3. The ending to DS2 was good enough for me to leave the series on.

Congrats by the way.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on DS3 way to go man!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Dead Space 3 plat man

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on the DS3 platinum Daft.

Sorry to hear about your disenchantment with your checklist. But if you're having fun gaming, that's all that matters.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Synthwave <3

Congrats on the Dead Space 3 , daft!

Btw ..... 3 more days!!!!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the Ds3 !

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Daft speaking ill of this wicked cl

Congrats on platting Dead Space 3 mate
    I know, right? I must be drunk :S

Thanks for the congrats! I would like to congratulate you on your trophies/plats as well
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectRun View Post
    Liking the CL mate, first time I have seen yours...Congrats on DS3..sweeet Plat
    Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I demand constant updates to your awesome checklist

Congrats on the DS3 platinum aswell...
    Lol. Thanks! Just haven't had as much time to devote to my CL. I'll still update it as I have put quite a bit of work and effort into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Never bothered with Dead Space 3. The ending to DS2 was good enough for me to leave the series on.

Congrats by the way.
    Probably for the best. Not the greatest game by any means. EA likes to ruin shit...:/
    Congrats on DS3 way to go man!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Dead Space 3 plat man
    Thanks DW! I appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congratulations on the DS3 platinum Daft.

Sorry to hear about your disenchantment with your checklist. But if you're having fun gaming, that's all that matters.
    Thanks, K.I.D.! It definitely sucks, but more or less just feel as if I have the same amount of time to commit to my CL. Of course I still game for fun! That's what it's all about anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on the Dead Space 3 , daft!

Btw ..... 3 more days!!!!
    Thanks bneck! I know right! @[email protected] Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Congrats on the Ds3 !
    Thanks Qurb! I appreciate it

[top]We'll just put an update here...5/19/2013

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic
    You won in all variations of multiplayer games.

So many people are either afraid of this trophy or it "glitched" for them in some kind of way (which I believe to be user error) I've been working on this trophy on and off for about a week now with some great boosting partners (bmj14722, REDSHIRT64, and DRaGoN-_-TaMeR) and let the stats sync last night, leaving one simple race for the win. Jumped into a race with a bunch of randoms and BAM! Got this seemingly "glitched"/quite elusive trophy. Honestly I don't feel it's as bad as some people make it. Sure it takes a while, but if you take the right precautions, you'll get it!

To anyone going for this bastard, use these precautions, as I can tell you it worked for me.

AWP Crucial Steps
    -When finished with a session, leave MP and save your game (you may not have to, but I did every time) and let your playstation sit for AT LEAST one hour before auto shutting down. This lets your MP stats sync with the server (this is the user error part as people probably didn't let their stats sync and double check them)
    -Use rockstargames.com to double check your MP stats
    -Either print out the AWP list OR use a computer program to check each race/game mode off as you go. *SUPER FUCKING IMPORTANT* cross check your MP stats on rockstargames.com with your AWP checklist.

If you take these simple steps, this trophy can be yours! I know because this is EXACTLY what I did

Good luck!

That's all I have for now...obviously I'll be grinding out NOOSE for the rank 10 trophy as well as trying to finish the SP stuff
    Last edited by daftprophet; 05-19-2013 at 01:01 PM.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post

Thanks bneck! I know right! @[email protected] Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!
    I know, so close I can almost hear it! Congrats on getting the AWF trophy! That's awesome that you got that elusive trophy when it sounds like everyone has a lot of trouble getting it. Nice!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Retired...

It's about time... I knew you would overcome AWP challenge, this will be a nice platinum to have as it looks demanding.

I really hope omnislash doesn't get mad after knowing you have a damn trophy lol.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast