Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Awesome work on the AWP trophy Originally Posted by daftprophet I know, right? I must be drunk :S Thanks for ...

Local Drunk

Awesome work on the AWP trophy

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I know, right? I must be drunk :S

Thanks for the congrats! I would like to congratulate you on your trophies/plats as well
    Or not drunk enough :hmmL

You're welcome mate Thanks

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on getting AWP! I'm boosting Rank 10 on GTA too as thats all I have left for Plat. Currently level 8 with just over 2 million still a long way to go but I really want it before GTA V comes out.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on 10k+ views to your cl! Way to go man!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I know, right? I must be drunk :S

Thanks for the congrats! I would like to congratulate you on your trophies/plats as well

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

Lol. Thanks! Just haven't had as much time to devote to my CL. I'll still update it as I have put quite a bit of work and effort into it.

Probably for the best. Not the greatest game by any means. EA likes to ruin shit...:/

Thank you!

Thanks DW! I appreciate it!

Thanks, K.I.D.! It definitely sucks, but more or less just feel as if I have the same amount of time to commit to my CL. Of course I still game for fun! That's what it's all about anyway!

Thanks bneck! I know right! @[email protected] Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!

Thanks Qurb! I appreciate it

[top]We'll just put an update here...5/19/2013

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic
    You won in all variations of multiplayer games.

So many people are either afraid of this trophy or it "glitched" for them in some kind of way (which I believe to be user error) I've been working on this trophy on and off for about a week now with some great boosting partners (bmj14722, REDSHIRT64, and DRaGoN-_-TaMeR) and let the stats sync last night, leaving one simple race for the win. Jumped into a race with a bunch of randoms and BAM! Got this seemingly "glitched"/quite elusive trophy. Honestly I don't feel it's as bad as some people make it. Sure it takes a while, but if you take the right precautions, you'll get it!

To anyone going for this bastard, use these precautions, as I can tell you it worked for me.

AWP Crucial Steps
    -When finished with a session, leave MP and save your game (you may not have to, but I did every time) and let your playstation sit for AT LEAST one hour before auto shutting down. This lets your MP stats sync with the server (this is the user error part as people probably didn't let their stats sync and double check them)
    -Use rockstargames.com to double check your MP stats
    -Either print out the AWP list OR use a computer program to check each race/game mode off as you go. *SUPER FUCKING IMPORTANT* cross check your MP stats on rockstargames.com with your AWP checklist.

If you take these simple steps, this trophy can be yours! I know because this is EXACTLY what I did

Good luck!

That's all I have for now...obviously I'll be grinding out NOOSE for the rank 10 trophy as well as trying to finish the SP stuff
    A week late but congrats on this trophy, I did all those steps but still it glitched. Snake and I going to try for it again so maybe we'll have better luck next time.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Awesome checklist and collection. Everything looks great and a good read actually. Did you count to have ME plat as your 3000 trophy? Or pure luck? Hehe just kidding I know you planned it
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on 10k views Daft, more than well deserved.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

10,000 views! Congrats and very deserving!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

PRO Member

congrats on the views daft.

PRO Member

Holy hell...I farted and this thread died a while back...I'm back in bidness bebe

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I know, so close I can almost hear it! Congrats on getting the AWP trophy! That's awesome that you got that elusive trophy when it sounds like everyone has a lot of trouble getting it. Nice!
    Well since it's been out, I've listened to the album about 65446184321475 times. Hope you're enjoying it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    It's about time... I knew you would overcome AWP challenge, this will be a nice platinum to have as it looks demanding.

I really hope omnislash doesn't get mad after knowing you have a damn trophy lol.
    Pfft. Thanks man. Took long enough, right? That chump will get it soon enough. I even helped out Snakebit to get it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Awesome work on the AWP trophy

Or not drunk enough :hmmL
    You're welcome mate Thanks
    Lol. Thanks mate! Never am drunk enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Congrats on getting AWP! I'm boosting Rank 10 on GTA too as thats all I have left for Plat. Currently level 8 with just over 2 million still a long way to go but I really want it before GTA V comes out.
    Thanks parkerdip! I saw you nabbed your the other day sir! I know you did it all NOOSE style and that must have taken the whole 50+ hours if not longer...the fact that you did it without a mic is insane...I just cannot do that without chatting up a storm yo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on 10k+ views to your cl! Way to go man!
    Haha...I had no idea that this had happened, but I suppose that is a nice kickstart in my rear to update this bad boy.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    A week late but congrats on this trophy, I did all those steps but still it glitched. Snake and I going to try for it again so maybe we'll have better luck next time.
    I sincerely believe if you try for it, and let your game sit for AT LEAST two hours after each session, you'll get it. I had ZERO problems with mine...even after coming back to it a year after winning some matches and races. It's not impossible by any means.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Awesome checklist and collection. Everything looks great and a good read actually. Did you count to have ME plat as your 3000 trophy? Or pure luck? Hehe just kidding I know you planned it
    I sincerely appreciate it and of course I planned that shit!

Thanks for the kind words!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congratulations on 10k views Daft, more than well deserved.
    K.I.D., missed you a bunch this year my friend! I appreciate that a lot and keep doing your awesome work sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    10,000 views! Congrats and very deserving!
    Thanks Ice! I appreciate it and like I've already stated I had no idea
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    congrats on the views daft.
    Much appreciated DrJackel!

Thanks again for all the visits. It fuels my narcissism But for real, thanks! I have had a lot of fun making this checklist and it's helped me go back and play some games I pushed to the wayside...plus I've had some friendly competitions here and there with other CL makers. Love you guys!

Now for the update...

[top]Been a while, yo...7/11/2013

Since my last update, I have been tirelessly grinding away in GTA IV up to level 10...after tons of hours and bullshitting I finally obtained Wanted

Wanted
    You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer

So since that's all said and done, I am working on the pigeons now and a few other things in order to get the SP 100%...should have the soon enough!

Other than that, I've been insanely busy in RL, hence my long absence from the site. I have also started Demon's Souls after watching a friend play Dark Souls and looked like an intense and frustrating...fun time! I have a few other games in the works after finishing the long winded GTA IV. So many games sitting on my shelf and many more to clean my list, but in due time, they will get finished. Probably going to work on a new one here soon.

Pre-ordered and really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and most definitely GTA V

Here on the backburner that I haven't even touched yet...
    The Last of Us
    Uncharted 3
    Nier
    El Shaddai
    MGS HD collection
    MGS4 (for the trophies)
    Bioshock Infinite
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    Sleeping Dogs
    Vanquish
    + many many more I'm sure

As always thanks for stopping by and such and I'll hit you all up in your CLs

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Local Drunk

Nice work mate, getting even closer to the GTA IV plat

Got GTA V pre-ordered hey,
    Last edited by Feral; 07-12-2013 at 04:57 AM.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is a great list and puts my measly little plain checklist to shame. Congratulations on GTA IV, welcome to the GTA IV plat club, one of the rarest!

Synthwave <3

Welcome back daft! Holy crap, you've listened to RAM a ton! I've been enjoying it too. I haven't been listening to it as much lately, but it's always nice to put it on whenever. Congrats on getting the Wanted trophy and good luck with the plat!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Retired...

No platinum since long, you have accomplished the impossible due to glitch but you did it. Great job. Now time to clean up some trophies to get GTA IV platinum before GTA V.

Congratulations!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Keep up the good work as you progress through your backlog of games!

I am doing the same myself!

Go finish MiNi NiNjaS from our last conversation! lol!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Player Hater

Hey daft! You have a respectable bunch of games on your backlog, some very good titles indeed! Glad to hear you cleared up Wanted on GTA IV too... I really want to achieve the plat in that game, but online is something I just ain't that great at.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet
    Thanks parkerdip! I saw you nabbed your the other day sir! I know you did it all NOOSE style and that must have taken the whole 50+ hours if not longer...the fact that you did it without a mic is insane...I just cannot do that without chatting up a storm yo.
    Thanks, yeah it took me hours and hours I cant count. Overall time the platinum took me was 4 years 8 months but I did have really long breaks from it so ofcourse that isn't accurate to how long it took me and its special since my very first trophy "Off the Boat" back in October 08 and to finally finish off the list that started it all. Although I still have four trophies left in BoGT that would be nice bonus to get 100%

But congrats on getting your Wanted trophy

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    This is a great list and puts my measly little plain checklist to shame. Congratulations on GTA IV, welcome to the GTA IV plat club, one of the rarest!
    Pfft. No checklist is shameless unless it contains games where the person didn't have any fun! I appreciate the comment my man!
    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Welcome back daft! Holy crap, you've listened to RAM a ton! I've been enjoying it too. I haven't been listening to it as much lately, but it's always nice to put it on whenever. Congrats on getting the Wanted trophy and good luck with the plat!
    Lol. I may have exaggerated a tad Thanks again bneck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    No platinum since long, you have accomplished the impossible due to glitch but you did it. Great job. Now time to clean up some trophies to get GTA IV platinum before GTA V.

Congratulations!
    Thanks Smash! I am glad I didn't have any issues with AWP either! Now to clean up some less demanding games for now
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Keep up the good work as you progress through your backlog of games!

I am doing the same myself!

Go finish MiNi NiNjaS from our last conversation! lol!
    Haha. Thanks! I will definitely need to get my hands on a copy for like a day or so so I can wipe that bastard from my list.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Hey daft! You have a respectable bunch of games on your backlog, some very good titles indeed! Glad to hear you cleared up Wanted on GTA IV too... I really want to achieve the plat in that game, but online is something I just ain't that great at.
    I know man. I appreciate you stopping by man! Been a long time! If you ever want to get down on some MP in the game, hit me up if you see me on PSN! Would love to help you achieve this bad boy as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Nice work mate, getting even closer to the GTA IV plat

Got GTA V pre-ordered hey,
    Hell yeah brothah! Getting my pre order in soon myself! We'll have to mess around when that releases for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Thanks, yeah it took me hours and hours I cant count. Overall time the platinum took me was 4 years 8 months but I did have really long breaks from it so ofcourse that isn't accurate to how long it took me and its special since my very first trophy "Off the Boat" back in October 08 and to finally finish off the list that started it all. Although I still have four trophies left in BoGT that would be nice bonus to get 100%

But congrats on getting your Wanted trophy
    I'm certain mine is within a similar time frame, lol. And to think, it was not because it was a demanding task at the time, but rather I had borrowed a copy from a friend and he nabbed it back before I could finish what I wanted to do with it. Thanks for the kind words Parker!

[top]Yusssssssssssss (GTA IV ) 7/18/2013

#68 GTA IV

Taking a Liberty
    Sorry for taking liberties with your time.

Bout damn time! Yes, they sure did take liberties with my time (at least 150+ hours). As I'm sure most who have even played a tad of this game, it's demanding to obtain the due to glitches, length, etc. I originally played this years ago when a friend let me borrow it, but he took it back before I could finish it. Since I was in college at the time, it wasn't a big deal to me. Loooooooooooooong after that, I decided I'd like to go back to it and here we are! I wouldn't have been able to do it (enjoyably at least!) With out the help from some great friends here! Thanks to bmj14722, REDSHIRT64, and DRaGoN-_-TaMeR, as well as some early on help like a year ago from snakebit and omni! Right on time to be ready for GTA V, which I will not borrow, but purchase day one!

Now to clean up some non-demanding games

Thoughts will be up for this and Dead Space 3 soon.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Retired...

Never doubted you now that you've completed it, you can be honest... it was easy, right? LOL!

Congrats on the GTA IV platinum! Looking forward to play GTA V with you.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Absolutely epic dude, mega congrats on the GTAIV plat

A plat a month!

Congrats on GTAIV! I've heard how difficult it can be! Unfortunately that game is on my list and is a part of my "wall of shame" only earning 1 trophy. I never could get into it.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast