Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; You have done an excellent progress of World at War. How close are you in a plat? Too much grenade?...

Retired...

You have done an excellent progress of World at War. How close are you in a plat? Too much grenade?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Thanks guys. I was/am seriously considering closing my list since there is really no more activity on this site.

I do appreciate the visits and I am working on a new format
    I have noticed a serious decline in activity also. I always try to comment on peoples lists and keep them active but I keep my own going more or less out of habit now. Its like a hobby I suppose.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Thanks guys. I was/am seriously considering closing my list since there is really no more activity on this site.

I do appreciate the visits and I am working on a new format
    Don't close it, I like stopping by when I have a sober thought and seeing how the gaming is going. The lack of activity on the site is depressing but the awesome people like you can hold on and ride out this slow part. It'll pick up well at least I'm hoping so.

New format hey Interesting.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

The Deathly Rhythm

Like everyone already said, don't close it
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    You have done an excellent progress of World at War. How close are you in a plat? Too much grenade?
    No...just wanted to finish the online garbage before moving on to another game. I'll come back to it eventually
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I have noticed a serious decline in activity also. I always try to comment on peoples lists and keep them active but I keep my own going more or less out of habit now. Its like a hobby I suppose.
    Totally. I was doing that, but lost my drive for "that" hobby. It was/is fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Don't close it, I like stopping by when I have a sober thought and seeing how the gaming is going. The lack of activity on the site is depressing but the awesome people like you can hold on and ride out this slow part. It'll pick up well at least I'm hoping so.

New format hey Interesting.
    I'm hoping too...thanks wombat
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Like everyone already said, don't close it
    Thanks man. I appreciate it. Just ain't what it used to be.

Been busy over the weekend, but right before that, I managed to get the Chocobo Trainer trophy in FFX HD. That thing is HIGHLY luck based and can potentially make you ragequit like none other.

Took a break for a day or two, came back to it and nailed it second try. Good luck to those trying to get that bastard

I'm beasting some blitzball now to get Wakka's stuff. I'm sure I'll have something worthy of posting here soon. :S

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Forget I Was Ever Here

It has been a loooong time since I came through here but glad to hear you decided to keep you CL open not to mention with the limited CL still open you have a good chance of winning CL of the month . I closed mine down long ago and started deleting everything but you're right that they don't get the presence they once did.

What's Blitzball as I don't know what that is?

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 9 - Gold

Glad to see your keeping your checklist open. Nice collection you have there. When you get the Plat for FF X that will certainly be a sweet Plat to have. Even now its still a terrific game to play.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    It has been a loooong time since I came through here but glad to hear you decided to keep you CL open not to mention with the limited CL still open you have a good chance of winning CL of the month . I closed mine down long ago and started deleting everything but you're right that they don't get the presence they once did.

What's Blitzball as I don't know what that is?
    Truth. Also, Blitzball is the minigame in Final Fantasy X and I really enjoy it. Check out some videos to get a sense of what it's like

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Glad to see your keeping your checklist open. Nice collection you have there. When you get the Plat for FF X that will certainly be a sweet Plat to have. Even now its still a terrific game to play.
    I completely agree! Has always been and still is one of my favorite games of all time! Thanks for stopping by!

[top]Been a long time for sure. 6/23/2014

I feel really bad for this site. It's not and never will be what it once was. There are so many members that have come and gone and the activity is extremely low, yet I still come back. It's still home for me. I have moved on, but I still frequent here. With that said, I do want to thank all who have come by and commented or even just stopped in for a quick look. I made this checklist for me and it's just a plus to see people look at it and enjoy what I've done/do. I don't care about awards or anything like that. I'm not here to compete with others. (Except Ant1 and his robbery of my prize)

Just want people to look and say, hey, that guy likes some cool games and he has a lot of fun with gaming.

No more absurd goals or anything like that.

So without further ado, here is my latest

Sound Shapes Vita - June 19th, 2014

No banner for this one. If you want my complete thoughts, just check out my initial Sound Shapes PS3 platinum description. I didn't do the quick cross save thing for this and just played through it again since I liked it so much. Chose this as my first Vita since I had a chance to play it again and earn some rather easy trophies again. Still a great game and highly recommend it. A tad different experience on the Vita, that's for sure.

Oh yeah...I picked up a PS Vita (OLED) rather than a PS4 (still patiently waiting on GDT, though may never happen) because of all the PS+ titles I've had just sitting waiting for me to play! Plus, I want that White PS4 bundle The games in the Vita backlog are as follows: Gravity Rush, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Hotline Miami, Virtues Last Reward, Disgaea 3, LittleBigPlanet Vita, Guacamelee, Tearaway, and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. And that's not even mentioning all the PSP and PSone ports that I'll be playing periodically for nostalgia.

Thanks again for checking this out and I will be updating it here quite soon.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Sound Shape platinum dude

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Got a nice little pile of Vita games there too. Good ol' PS+ worked well for you there.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Vita Plat.

PRO Member

Congrats on Sound Shapes!
    Let's not lose hope for this place yet. It may not be where it was but that doesn't mean it can't be good again.
    Also, I'm glad I didn't have to take you off the leaderboard for closing the checklist.

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on platino no. 72 dude! Nicely done!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

The Deathly Rhythm

Congrats on plating Sound Shapes!
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Sound Shape platinum dude
    Thanks Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    Appreciate it my man!
    Got a nice little pile of Vita games there too. Good ol' PS+ worked well for you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the new Vita Plat.
    Thanks! First Vita
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on Sound Shapes!
    Let's not lose hope for this place yet. It may not be where it was but that doesn't mean it can't be good again.
    Also, I'm glad I didn't have to take you off the leaderboard for closing the checklist.
    I won't close it...it may lack activity, but my soul remains Thanks, Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on platino no. 72 dude! Nicely done!
    Thanks Cid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on plating Sound Shapes!
    Thanks man! Appreciate the visit.

Nothing really to report except been playing a lot of Vita and PC lately. Namely Shovel Knight, Super Meat Boy, Binding of Issac for the PC and LBP Vita, Metrico, and a bunch of PSP/PS1 games on the Vita.

Also been cycling...a lot! Riding about 20 miles daily as I've got a 10 mile commute to work. So refreshing and fun. Getting my exercise in to and from work so I can game more, lol. (not really)

Also...I have an extra 8gb PS Vita memory card I would like to part with. It's brand new and still in the package. I'll pay for the shipping (it'll be inexpensive anyway) so please let me know if you're interested ASAP since I've also posted this on P S N P.

Peace all.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Banned

I came to visit this as my first time, very cool CL, Daft. Happy trophy hunting!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    I came to visit this as my first time, very cool CL, Daft. Happy trophy hunting!
    Hey Abel. Appreciate the kind words and stopping by :]

Just a few things...

Vita is awesome. Love playing my games wherever I want. Fun stuff.

Got my PS4 courtesy of GDT's competition that I won. Couldn't thank the man more. Not only has he been through some shit, he is one of the kindest people. Keep it up man and stay strong.

That's all. I'll post some more sometime soon. I should also have a new layout and such here soon...too much work for not much time, lol. If you add me on your friends list, please list why. I don't add blank ones sillies.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728