Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; That is a friggin' amazing checklist. So detailed and i love the banners and artwork. It is a checklist and ...

Game on....

That is a friggin' amazing checklist. So detailed and i love the banners and artwork. It is a checklist and platinum collection to be proud of.

PRO Member

Dude, that is quite a badass checklist! LOVE the banners for each game...... Something I might steal for mine actually (the size I mean, not the actual banners )

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ive just been reading through this again (since i have the rare opportunity of being at my pc ) and every game that myself and you have 'd,i agree entirely with them reviews like the Bayonetta and PoP games for example.This really could be a contender for the cl of the year,it looks the shit and the images are all great.Keep up the awesome work man and thanks for the shout out too,your the man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    That is a friggin' amazing checklist. So detailed and i love the banners and artwork. It is a checklist and platinum collection to be proud of.
    Thanks Timeless. Mighty fine compliment coming from you man!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Dude, that is quite a badass checklist! LOVE the banners for each game...... Something I might steal for mine actually (the size I mean, not the actual banners )
    Thanks man. I have ThunderStick to thank for those banners You should totally use the idea. I'd like to see what you can do

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Ive just been reading through this again (since i have the rare opportunity of being at my pc ) and every game that myself and you have 'd,i agree entirely with them reviews like the Bayonetta and PoP games for example.This really could be a contender for the cl of the year,it looks the shit and the images are all great.Keep up the awesome work man and thanks for the shout out too,your the man
    As always John, thanks for the support and compliments. I will hopefully finish the rest of this thing very soon. Hopefully tonight

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Regional Manager of War

I love the plat links, its hard to believe but your cL got even more organized than before(it already was) nice job

MK Plat = Overrated

Nice checklist. I see you are still working on it. Keep up the good work!

Death to zombies!!

how have i never been here! The amount you comment on my CL and i didnt even know you had one. Great CL man, abit jealous of your Katamari Forever plat. Really liking all your review, keep up the great work and i will be sure to pop back

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I love the plat links, its hard to believe but your cL got even more organized than before(it already was) nice job
    As always, thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Nice checklist. I see you are still working on it. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for stopping by!

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    how have i never been here! The amount you comment on my CL and i didnt even know you had one. Great CL man, abit jealous of your Katamari Forever plat. Really liking all your review, keep up the great work and i will be sure to pop back
    Well shit the fuckin bed. I haven't updated this in a while as I'v been pretty busy with research, but thanks for stopping by and you should totally finish Katamari Forever when you can. Fantastic game!

[top]Substantial Update 5/8/2012

(thanks DaRe )

So yeah. It's been a bit since I've updated, but here are a few things.
    • Finished setting up all platinums
    • Reviewed some more of the collection
    • Updated stats and such
    • Obtained Batman: Arkham City
    • Started playing Star Ocean (I like it )
    Hope you are enjoying my list and it should be actually finished soon

|
    |by Smashguy |

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on Batman AC since its such a great game and a well earned plat indeed. Now its time to read what you think about all your games

Local Drunk

It is looking so fantastically awesome that I really don't know what to say. Congrats on platting Arkham City mate In my drunken haze I didn't notice earlier that you have The Sims 3 plat, I'm jelly.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

No Game No Life

Congrats on Batman: AC platinum dude a great platinum added to your great collection

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on Batman AC since its such a great game and a well earned plat indeed. Now its time to read what you think about all your games
    Thanks. Could've had it sooner, but I was tired and needed some rest, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    It is looking so fantastically awesome that I really don't know what to say. Congrats on platting Arkham City mate In my drunken haze I didn't notice earlier that you have The Sims 3 plat, I'm jelly.
    I appreciate it Feral, but I must be honest. My gf did most of the work for the Sims 3, though we usually sat together and played. You're pretty close though. You should totally go for it. It's just time consuming to get all the wishes done but would come quick if you grant a bunch of meaningless wishes, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Congrats on Batman: AC platinum dude a great platinum added to your great collection
    Thanks RaveN. I'm going to grind out Okabu next while working on Mirrors Edge, Dead Space 2 and Resonance of Fate that way I can put all my focus on the prize of Star Ocean. Thanks again for stopping by and keep that checklist looking oh so fine

|
    |by Smashguy |

A plat a month!

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    So yeah. It's been a bit since I've updated, but here are a few things.
    • Finished setting up all platinums
    • Reviewed some more of the collection
    • Updated stats and such
    • Obtained Batman: Arkham City
    • Started playing Star Ocean (I like it )
    Hope you are enjoying my list and it should be actually finished soon
    Congrats on Batman AC. Good luck with Star Ocean!

PRO Member

FIRST, YOUR LIST LOOKS FRIGGIN AWESOME! SECONDLY CONGRATS ON YOUR BATMAN PLAT. I VERY NICE ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. AND LAST GOOD LUCK ON STAR OCEAN! THAT WILL BE ONE HELL OF AN ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

No Game No Life

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Thanks RaveN. I'm going to grind out Okabu next while working on Mirrors Edge, Dead Space 2 and Resonance of Fate that way I can put all my focus on the prize of Star Ocean. Thanks again for stopping by and keep that checklist looking oh so fine
    Never played the other 2 but Dead Space 2 and Resonance of Fate are another great platinums. The only hard trophy on DS2 is completing the game on Hardcore mode but it is not an impossible trophy. Resonance of Fate is a great RPG I absolutely fell inlove with it's battle system. Some of my friends got bored rightaway because of the battle system but me, I love it. Zephyr and Leanne with Dual SMG FTW Good luck on those platinums specially on SO4

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your Batman:AC plat daft,well done mate.I really cant wait to play that one as i loved AA.Good luck with your plans/goals to achieve your 50th plat and 3000th trophie.That is some crazy shit right there but i know ma boy can pull it off

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on Batman AC Plat, always a great one to have. Now for plat 50 either star ocean or Street Fighter IV

Synthwave <3

Very impressive checklist, Daft! I'm glad to have you on my team!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on Batman AC. Good luck with Star Ocean!
    Thanks...I'm going to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    FIRST, YOUR LIST LOOKS FRIGGIN AWESOME! SECONDLY CONGRATS ON YOUR BATMAN PLAT. I VERY NICE ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. AND LAST GOOD LUCK ON STAR OCEAN! THAT WILL BE ONE HELL OF AN ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION.
    Thanks man! It's going to be a lengthy ride, but should be fun from what I have played so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Never played the other 2 but Dead Space 2 and Resonance of Fate are another great platinums. The only hard trophy on DS2 is completing the game on Hardcore mode but it is not an impossible trophy. Resonance of Fate is a great RPG I absolutely fell inlove with it's battle system. Some of my friends got bored rightaway because of the battle system but me, I love it. Zephyr and Leanne with Dual SMG FTW Good luck on those platinums specially on SO4
    Thanks again RaveN! I'm starting to consider switching out one of those 3 with NGS2 because I really want to play that before I can't get the co-op done anymore so I may be picking that up soon. Probably hold off on RoF unfortunately as it has the most trophies to earn out of the 3 and I need to make sure my calculation is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your Batman:AC plat daft,well done mate.I really cant wait to play that one as i loved AA.Good luck with your plans/goals to achieve your 50th plat and 3000th trophie.That is some crazy shit right there but i know ma boy can pull it off
    Thanks brothaman! Always nice of you to stop by and check things out. If you loved AA, you'll definitely love AC! It's such a great story and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on Batman AC Plat, always a great one to have. Now for plat 50 either star ocean or Street Fighter IV
    Thanks for the congrats Omni! Like I said yesterday, SF IV would be dope to have as number 50, but I will concentrate on the online for now to get that out of the way. Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Very impressive checklist, Daft! I'm glad to have you on my team!
    Thanks for stopping by bnecker! I appreciate the comment and glad to be on your team along with DJ and Nag!
    [top]Small Update 5/10/2012
    • I finished writing down all my thoughts for each game except for the newly added AC and the Sims 3. Those will be up within the next week.
    • Contemplating replacing one of the last four plats to 50 with NGS2, because I want to nab that before it's unattainable. Star Ocean 4 will still be #50
    Thanks again for the people that drop a comment! I like to hear peoples thoughts on it

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Went to my local game store on the way home from work, found the last copy there and couldn't resist...I've been wanting this game for a long while now and I don't want to miss out in case the P2P shuts down for the game and I can't finish it. I may not replace Resonance of Fate with it for my goal, but I definitely want to get the online out of the way before it's too late. I need all the skill, patience and luck I can get with this goal. Just have about 10 more hours of grinding out shit in Okabu, then it's the 4 insane games that I need to plat.

Toggle Spoiler

|
    |by Smashguy |

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast