Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Went to my local game store on the way home from work, found the last copy ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Went to my local game store on the way home from work, found the last copy there and couldn't resist...I've been wanting this game for a long while now and I don't want to miss out in case the P2P shuts down for the game and I can't finish it. I am replacing Resonance of Fate with it for the time being until I complete the goal of ultimate insanity. I need all the skill, patience and luck I can get with this goal. Just have about 10 more hours of grinding out shit in Okabu, then it's the 4 insane games that I need to plat.

Toggle Spoiler

Your right it's an insane game but it won't get insane til master ninja mode but yep have fun with 7 playthroughs with it. At least it's an awesome game to play to put up with 7 playthroughs, no way I could do that if Terminator Salvation was 7 playthroughs, one was bad enough lol.

P.S My 1000th post is here.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Your right it's an insane game but it won't get insane til master ninja mode but yep have fun with 7 playthroughs with it. At least it's an awesome game to play to put up with 7 playthroughs, no way I could do that if Terminator Salvation was 7 playthroughs, one was bad enough lol.

P.S My 1000th post is here.
    Yes. I'm already dreading that but I loved the first one and I've been wanting this for some time now and finally mustered up the courage to pick it up...It will be tough as I remember the first one made me want to rip my eyes out. I'm a lot better of a gamer now plus I'm more determined as I've gotten older. Congrats on your 1000th post here on my CL

I'm hoping Admiral and I can work together and beast the co-ops together. And lol about Terminator, I've heard that game was pretty bad.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Regional Manager of War

Smart choice and you gotta love the cover of the game , its almost as awesome as this one

Toggle Spoiler

Good luck on the team missions since it is possible to beat them without ever really beating the SP.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Smart choice and you gotta love the cover of the game , its almost as awesome as this one

Toggle Spoiler

Good luck on the team missions since it is possible to beat them without ever really beating the SP.
    One of my favs...I may just save the team missions for when you start and we can do them together...just hope I'll be good enough

|
    |by Smashguy |

Regional Manager of War

One of my favs...I may just save the team missions for when you start and we can do them together...just hope I'll be good enough
    Your not the only one because I haven't played a NG game in almost 4 years , hope I don't suck that bad either but well have fun nonetheless. Are you enjoying the game?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yes. I'm already dreading that but I loved the first one and I've been wanting this for some time now and finally mustered up the courage to pick it up...It will be tough as I remember the first one made me want to rip my eyes out. I'm a lot better of a gamer now plus I'm more determined as I've gotten older. Congrats on your 1000th post here on my CL

I'm hoping Admiral and I can work together and beast the co-ops together. And lol about Terminator, I've heard that game was pretty bad.
    i wish u the best of luck with ngs2, lol. me personally, i wished i never picked it up. idk about the game being "good" enough for 7 playthroughs, i dont think id put it in those words. imo i dont think any game is worth 7 playthroughs lol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    i wish u the best of luck with ngs2, lol. me personally, i wished i never picked it up. idk about the game being "good" enough for 7 playthroughs, i dont think id put it in those words. imo i dont think any game is worth 7 playthroughs lol
    Yeah. 7 is quite a bit, but I'm fairly determined. It takes about roughly 7ish to complete SotC, but I'm certain it's not nearly as long and plus it's really only 5 if you don't count the TAs. Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm not very far but I'll be playing it while finishing the grind for Okabu...I would have been done with that one sooner if my save file wouldn't have mysteriously vanished. I probably would have been #2 to plat it too as nobody else was willing to do the grind at the time, then when I was closing it, *whoosh* gone like the wind...

|
    |by Smashguy |

Local Drunk

I appreciate it Feral, but I must be honest. My gf did most of the work for the Sims 3, though we usually sat together and played. You're pretty close though. You should totally go for it. It's just time consuming to get all the wishes done but would come quick if you grant a bunch of meaningless wishes, lol.
    Ah so now truth comes out lol jk. Yeah, I try every so often but last time I kept falling asleep while playing it I've done the 1,000 wishes but still got to get the 250,000 lifetime happiness on one Sim. Yeah that's what I ended up doing.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow, I can't believe I haven't commented on your checklist until now! It looks very nice indeed - you have a great selection of plats, and your banners look great.

Best of luck with the NGS2 plat - I hear it's a truly brutal feat!

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Awesome looking list Daft! Congrats on the Arkham City platinum.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow man,its looking better and bettere everytime i come in here.I recently seen some banners that Thunderstick has made for you and i must say they do look the shit.Good luck once again my friend with reaching 50 plats and i hope you get what you want to get done in NGS2.From what i have heard it is a ridiculously hard game but once again,i know you can do it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Your not the only one because I haven't played a NG game in almost 4 years , hope I don't suck that bad either but well have fun nonetheless. Are you enjoying the game?
    Yes. I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm not too far into the game. I'm just about to finish chapter 5 but I'm taking it easy for now. We'll bash them team missions down!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Ah so now truth comes out lol jk. Yeah, I try every so often but last time I kept falling asleep while playing it I've done the 1,000 wishes but still got to get the 250,000 lifetime happiness on one Sim. Yeah that's what I ended up doing.
    Well IMO you've gotten the longest/hardest trophy out of the way for it. The 250,000 lifetime happiness for one SIM is kind of deceiving as while it is a bit, it's not that much because some things are worth 500 to a few thousand happiness if not more. I think I remember seeing on thing give her like 30,000 or something. Keep at it and you'll get it!

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I haven't commented on your checklist until now! It looks very nice indeed - you have a great selection of plats, and your banners look great.

Best of luck with the NGS2 plat - I hear it's a truly brutal feat!
    Thanks for stopping by. I will most likely not include it in the final four to save some frustration, but I am very determined to get this bad boy. I have ThunderStick to thank for all of those lovely banners

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Awesome looking list Daft! Congrats on the Arkham City platinum.
    Thanks Blaz! It actually wasn't too bad. I don't even remember why I put it down for so long. This time around the predator challenges were annoying, but the combat was easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow man,its looking better and bettere everytime i come in here.I recently seen some banners that Thunderstick has made for you and i must say they do look the shit.Good luck once again my friend with reaching 50 plats and i hope you get what you want to get done in NGS2.From what i have heard it is a ridiculously hard game but once again,i know you can do it
    As always, Thanks John! Yeah. Ninja Gaiden is an inherently hard game, not to mention beating it on the hardest difficulty will most likely be one of the hardest things I've ever done in a game. I'm enjoying it but these games also have the worst camera views Other than that it's going well I think. Kind of taking it slow this first time to get the collectibles and get the hang of the game. I'm already better at it than I used to be when I played NGS years ago, so that's a plus Like I said in an earlier post, I was thinking about including this in the Final Four, but due to the ridiculousness of this game, I would like to keep my sanity. Thanks again for popping in man.
    [top]Minuscule Update 5/14/12
    The previous goal still stands and Resonance of Fate, Dead Space 2 and Mirror's Edge will be my last three until Star Ocean. However, I am working devilishly on Ninja Gaiden and it's tough, but I'm having fun at least

Okabu is getting there. I believe I still have like 8-10 hours of grinding left and I have Hand Circus to thank for that for deleting my save file for no reason(some bullshit glitch). Thanks to all for stopping by and hopefully I'll have a nice update next time.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Local Drunk

Well IMO you've gotten the longest/hardest trophy out of the way for it. The 250,000 lifetime happiness for one SIM is kind of deceiving as while it is a bit, it's not that much because some things are worth 500 to a few thousand happiness if not more. I think I remember seeing on thing give her like 30,000 or something. Keep at it and you'll get it!
    Yeah. It gets a bit slow as well and at times there are no wishes to grant so yeah. After I finish Mafia II up I'll get back on this and hammer some wishes, thanks for the encouragement mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

The One and Only

Hey man, thought I'd stop by at your checklist again. Definitely getting better the more I see it, and keep up the great work.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

An update is an update man,its all good.Glad to see your enjoying NGS2 mate.Im sure you will jump for joy if/when you plat it Keep up the awesome work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

[top]Bit of an update

Despite my failed attempt to aid my team in the 2012 trophy competition, I have added some percentage points towards the Final Four while still chipping away at Okabu. (This. Is. A. Terrible. Grind.) I feel that If I was able to help them just a bit more over the weekend we would have been pretty close to winning it. Props go to my fellow teammates for carrying the team bnecker717, DJ_Keyser, and Nagflar, it was a pleasure to be a part of your team! Nonetheless, I had fun and would participate in another.

I added a few of the easy trophies to Dead Space 2 while at a friend's place over the weekend. Before that I've been slowly creeping towards the end of Resonance of Fate then I have to work on the arena trophy and a few others. Going to pick up Mirror's Edge again to add some of those trophies in there as well before working on Star Ocean. I'm just glad I was able to pop back into RoF without much trouble

Also thanks to RaveNScythE18, as I've added some new text to make my checklist a little cleaner and yes, I know I need to finish up the milestones which I will do very soon

Thanks for stopping by and my next update will be for the Okabu ...eventually

|
    |by Smashguy |

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Good luck on all your games, you have some tough ones there! I look forward to seeing all four platinums in a row.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Nice checklist daft its coming along great

Avy: apokolypz Sig: djunglist Platbar: Thunder

Good luck on your next/planned platinum ma friend,it will all be worth it when that plat pops up.Congrats on your other trophy progress too mate.And dont worry about the comp man,its the taking part that counts and all that.Keep up the good work bro,ill be back soon to congratulate you on your new plat

PRO Member

Wow, your checklist looks amazing Daft. I love the whole theme of it. Keep up the great work and good luck on your goals!

Sig by Bladia

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast