Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies

This is a discussion on Daftprophet's Encephalon: A Network of Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice looking checklist! Great graphical style! You have some nice rare Platinums! Little Big Planet 1 & 2, AC Brotherhood ...

PRO Member

Nice looking checklist! Great graphical style!
    You have some nice rare Platinums! Little Big Planet 1 & 2, AC Brotherhood and Ghostbusters stand out in my book!
    Keep it up!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck to you in Mirrors Edge my friend.I hope all your trophy plans come to fruition after all your scheming and organising.Keep at it mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Keep up the great progress with Mirror's Edge

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Good luck my friend with Mirror's edge. I'll be attempting those time trials soon.
    Thanks! The time trials actually weren't too bad as long as you're not constantly gunning for 3* Good luck when you go for them though!

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Nice looking checklist! Great graphical style!
    You have some nice rare Platinums! Little Big Planet 1 & 2, AC Brotherhood and Ghostbusters stand out in my book!
    Keep it up!
    Thanks Ice, and thanks for stopping by! I do enjoy the Ghostbusters Fantastic game IMO! See you around!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Best of luck to you in Mirrors Edge my friend.I hope all your trophy plans come to fruition after all your scheming and organising.Keep at it mate
    Thanks John! I'll need it for the speedruns! My plans seem to be coming together quite nicely

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Keep up the great progress with Mirror's Edge
    Thanks Omni! I'm finishing up moving in the next few days so I can finally become available for some more GTA IV I just don't want to pack up my PS3, lol.

[top]Weekly Update 7/5/2012

So I achieved 50 * for the time trials in Mirror's Edge while smashing some at 3 * keeping the trophy for unlocking all areas safe for my last one to pop-for-

Resonance of Fate is also sitting nicely at 98% so that's two down, two to go I picked up Dead Space 2 from my new residence while dropping some stuff off to play so I can take a break from Mirror's Edge. The speed runs are much tougher than the time trials and I currently have 3/10 done. Once I finish up some more Dead Space 2 though, I'll go back to Mirror's edge then on to Star Ocean! I cannot wait to focus all my attention to that game. As for my plans as John mentioned, I still have a nice buffer to make the 3000th/50th so I will most likely try to get Dead Space 2, Batman: AC, and Asscreed: Brohood. Thanks for all the encouragement!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Retired...

Awesome checklist! You have an excellent progress but best thing to do is try 2 or 3 times a day then play something else. Hopefully get less stressed then!

Good luck man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Game on....

Nice update. The speedrun's are tough but the DLC time trails are definitely the hardest to achieve. Always a great read in here

Sounds like everything is going fine with your plans mate......infact you remind me of someone

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Nice update. The speedrun's are tough but the DLC time trails are definitely the hardest to achieve. Always a great read in here
    I second this about the DLC trials but after a lot of practice you should beat them easily .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Stay golden, Ponyboy

I love the look and layout of your checklist. And you have some great plats :thumbups:
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Awesome checklist! You have an excellent progress but best thing to do is try 2 or 3 times a day then play something else. Hopefully get less stressed then!

Good luck man!
    Thanks for the tips! I'll get back to it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I know that the DLC time trials are harder for sure. I was just talking in terms of the I feel that the speedruns are much worse to endure than the regular time trials. I'm still working on it!

Sounds like everything is going fine with your plans mate......infact you remind me of someone

Toggle Spoiler

You are hilarious Thanks though and it's still looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    I second this about the DLC trials but after a lot of practice you should beat them easily .
    Yes. Very much practice will be needed. I'm just focusing on the for right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by C_34_M View Post
    I love the look and layout of your checklist. And you have some great plats :thumbups:
    Thank you! And thanks for stopping by! You have a nice collection yourself

[top]Small completion update 7/13/2012

I've finally moved completely giving me my gaming time back. I have also been working on Dead Space 2 and currently have only 2 more trophies left for it (saving the upgrade 4 weapons one. ) I love leaving the easy ones for the final pop since it will take but a few minutes to do. I'll be working on Hard to the Core this weekend when I have large amounts of time.

Still working on Mirror's Edge as well with the speedruns. Them shits are tough so Dead Space was a nice break from it. I also downloaded Dead Space Ignition for the hell of it and am currently at 43% and plan on finishing it up tonight.

I just want to have all Dead Space stuff

Till next time

|
    |by Smashguy |

The One and Only

Nice upadate you have there daft. Have fun!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Nice upadate you have there daft. Have fun!
    Thanks DaRe! I appreciate the visit

[top]Update 7/14/2012

Earned 100% in Dead Space Ignition. It's not hard if you're into puzzle-ish games. The comic was pretty cool though.

I also updated my gaming set-up picture since I moved. I tidied up and put a bad ass Initial D decal on my PS3 to give it some flavor. It's better than stock

Not that important to me really, but I also hit 3,000 views on my checklist. I'm guessing they're mostly mine though

|
    |by Smashguy |

Congrats on your new 100% my friend,well done.Glad to see you finished moving too,now you can relax a little and get back to some gaming with your sweet new set up too.There is a reason why your cl has hit 3000 views mate and its not just through your own visits ,its because it wreeks of awesomeness and is very creative.Like i have said in the past mate,its a fantastic cl and you should be proud of it,game on

Kid, not loser

Great Cl you got here Daft. I love the Xenosaga theme. I used to watch my brother play those games when they first came out.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

PRO Member

Congrats on your new 100% my friend,well done.Glad to see you finished moving too,now you can relax a little and get back to some gaming with your sweet new set up too.There is a reason why your cl has hit 3000 views mate and its not just through your own visits ,its because it wreeks of awesomeness and is very creative.Like i have said in the past mate,its a fantastic cl and you should be proud of it,game on
    As always man. Thanks for the kind words and stopping by! It was pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Great Cl you got here Daft. I love the Xenosaga theme. I used to watch my brother play those games when they first came out.
    Nice! Yeah, they are some of my favorite games and are very underrated imo. Thanks for stopping by Kid!

[top]Over the Edge Update 7/20/2012

So I finished the last speedrun last night. I just have one more trophy to pop-for-plat and now it’s getting tough to contain myself and will be even more difficult when I finish my Hard to the Core run for Dead Space 2. Again, I left a very easy for the last one before so it should take minutes. I did so well with the time trials that the last one I need is to just unlock the last time trial It’s awesome to (basically) finally have the Mirror’s Edge plat. Even though I’ve taken a LONG break from the game, it’s still one of my favorites.

I’ll be working on my Hard to the Core run from here as well as diving back into Star Ocean for the grueling grind. It’s going to take a long time, but it will be worth it.

Thanks for stopping by!

|
    |by Smashguy |

A plat a month!

I'll be stopping by to see your progress on Star Ocean.

Vive La Révelation!

Wow, haven’t been in here for quite some time, and I must say; It’s looking great buddy! I’ll be stopping back in soon to check on your progress!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    As always man. Thanks for the kind words and stopping by! It was pretty fun

Nice! Yeah, they are some of my favorite games and are very underrated imo. Thanks for stopping by Kid!

[top]Over the Edge Update 7/20/2012

So I finished the last speedrun last night. I just have one more trophy to pop-for-plat and now it’s getting tough to contain myself and will be even more difficult when I finish my Hard to the Core run for Dead Space 2. Again, I left a very easy for the last one before so it should take minutes. I did so well with the time trials that the last one I need is to just unlock the last time trial It’s awesome to (basically) finally have the Mirror’s Edge plat. Even though I’ve taken a LONG break from the game, it’s still one of my favorites.

I’ll be working on my Hard to the Core run from here as well as diving back into Star Ocean for the grueling grind. It’s going to take a long time, but it will be worth it.

Thanks for stopping by!
    Congratz on your latest

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Congrats on your....errr....nearly new plat .I know the score mate lol,its all coming together nicely

Level 5 Esper

Looking forward to your update when the Mirror's Edge dings man!! Can't wait to see your SO4 grind
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast