Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash

This is a discussion on gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Smashguy Congrats on your latest platinum. I might get Splinter Cell HD but not sure though! 1 ...

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum. I might get Splinter Cell HD but not sure though!

1 more to go before a new SC Blacklist comes out!
    Thanks man and I highly recommend them if you're into stealth games like me and they aren't hard games too.

Yep just one more and then no more SC for me until Blacklist comes out.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Level 5 Esper

grats on another quick plat man! I just realized you're probably a few hours ahead of me since it's a minute to the 23rd as I type this XD I haven't really played SC and wanted to buy Chaos Theory, but never got around to it. When you mean stealth games, you mean like actual stay hidden the entire time or stealth like CoD where you can just run around with a sniper and not being steathy at all?
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    grats on another quick plat man! I just realized you're probably a few hours ahead of me since it's a minute to the 23rd as I type this XD I haven't really played SC and wanted to buy Chaos Theory, but never got around to it. When you mean stealth games, you mean like actual stay hidden the entire time or stealth like CoD where you can just run around with a sniper and not being steathy at all?
    Thanks man. It's mainly stealth the entire time as the games have an alarm system where you are given a number of chances to complete the mission when an alarm goes off. The maximum is three and there are some missions where you only have one so you can't exactly go around shooting people and a lot of the time you aren't allowed use lethal force at all. But quite frankly if you were allowed do that like you can with the Hitman games then that is just plain stupid IMO as it just defeats the purpose of the game altogether.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 28/6/12

A new platinum and the last of the Splinter Cell's until Blacklist comes out. Chaos Theory was the weakest of three and the hardest but nevertheless a very good game although the complete the game without dying more than 5 times proved to be a bit of a pain but still manageable. With all the Splinter Cell's done I'd say it is time for a visit to Deus Ex at long last but first a return trip to Gran Turismo 5 once I get all the data installed, ALL 17 UPDATES .

48: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (100%)

Difficulty: 7/10

Personal Game Rating: 8/10

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Update: 28/6/12

A new platinum and the last of the Splinter Cell's until Blacklist comes out. Chaos Theory was the weakest of three and the hardest but nevertheless a very good game although the complete the game without dying more than 5 times proved to be a bit of a pain but still manageable. With all the Splinter Cell's done I'd say it is time for a visit to Deus Ex at long last but first a return trip to Gran Turismo 5 once I get all the data installed, ALL 17 UPDATES .

48: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (100%)

Difficulty: 7/10

Personal Game Rating: 8/10
    Nice job on the splintercell collection , Good luck with GT5 i hear its really really long and difficult(I almost said hard and then realized it wouldnt sound rite lol)

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Nice job on the splintercell collection , Good luck with GT5 i hear its really really long and difficult(I almost said hard and then realized it wouldnt sound rite lol)
    Thanks man. Yeah hard wouldn't even begin to describe it, I'd say I would describe it as freaking impossible.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Nope, nothing

Nice work on the Splinter Cells buddy

I've got those games but I just couldn't get back into them once I'd finished the first run Some of those trophies are annoying.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice work on the Splinter Cells buddy

I've got those games but I just couldn't get back into them once I'd finished the first run Some of those trophies are annoying.
    Thanks man. I agree with you about several of those trophies being annoying but there are just about manageable if you are good at these games.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory plat man

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat lord and finishing the last one too,very nice work indeed mate,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory plat man
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat lord and finishing the last one too,very nice work indeed mate,keep it up
    Thanks fellas .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Retired...

Congrats on your latest platinum. Good luck in your pursuit of GT5, but after getting platinum, I bet you'll cry like a hell lol!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum. Good luck in your pursuit of GT5, but after getting platinum, I bet you'll cry like a hell lol!
    Thanks man. Probably not as much as you would when you get it I imagine .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on the SC collection. Nice Job. Extra good luck with Gt5.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the SC collection. Nice Job. Extra good luck with Gt5.
    Thanks man .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Nice job on the Splinter Cell Series. Good luck with GT5

Also...I must've missed this before but fantastic job getting 100% in Mirror's Edge! I'm working on it right now and while I don't think the plat is that hard anymore (used to) getting 100% seems incredibly difficult. I've been using your and Timeless's ghosts lol, but I find the ghosts themselves hard to follow and not helpful. For me it's easier seeing the FPS view of what needs to be done. Keep up the awesome work!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on the Splinter Cell Series. Good luck with GT5

Also...I must've missed this before but fantastic job getting 100% in Mirror's Edge! I'm working on it right now and while I don't think the plat is that hard anymore (used to) getting 100% seems incredibly difficult. I've been using your and Timeless's ghosts lol, but I find the ghosts themselves hard to follow and not helpful. For me it's easier seeing the FPS view of what needs to be done. Keep up the awesome work!
    Thanks man . I agree that getting 100% in Mirrors Edge is a hard task especially as some of them took me numerous tries. The way I did it was look up videos of the time trial levels as they are several different paths that you can take which should cut through the level more quicker save you precious seconds.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 10/7/12

New platinum which is Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This game is quite simply fantastic and am wondering why I never got this game earlier and I'm also surprised by the amount of free roaming you can do (not a lot compared to GTA 4 but quite a lot more than any FPS I've ever played). The game wasn't as terribly hard as it was made out to be which seems to be the case with a lot of games I've platted like the Splinter Cell's but it did have it's hard parts but still it wasn't hard and the boss fights are the easiest boss fights I've ever played on the PS3 with one in particular lasting only like 5 seconds.

49: Deus Ex: Human Evolution
    Deus Ex: Human Evolution (85%)

Difficulty: 6/10
    Personal Game Rating: 10/10

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congratulation on the Deus Ex plat dude. I borrowed that from a friend last year and liked what I played, but he had to take it back pretty quick and I never got too far into it. Definitely one I'll pick up and finish off down the line.

Whats up next?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat lord and good to see you scored it high aswell.Im guessing you really liked it.Great job mate keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast