Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash

This is a discussion on gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Bayonetta plat. I seen you playing for the last few days but didn't know you were close ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Bayonetta plat. I seen you playing for the last few days but didn't know you were close to having the platinum trophy. What do you plan on going for next? Finishing off Dead Nation?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Back to reality...

Congrats on your latest platinum. I saw you're playing GT5 after Bayonetta's a few hours ago. Is it your next or what?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Bayonetta plat. I seen you playing for the last few days but didn't know you were close to having the platinum trophy. What do you plan on going for next? Finishing off Dead Nation?
    Thanks man. I only have two unplatted games atm and both games will take forever before I even plat them so util I get a bnew game I'm just going back and forth between the two. As for Dead Nation, I'll be getting around to finally starting the DLC hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum. I saw you're playing GT5 after Bayonetta's a few hours ago. Is it your next or what?
    Thanks man. Like I said with Dena, I'll be going back and forth between the two games I have yet to plat so who knows which will be platted next but I will be spending some time on GT5 anyway.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Bayonetta platinum dude

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Bayonetta platinum dude
    Thanks man .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Well good luck on the Dead Nation DLC. Most of it is fairly easy except for the surviving to level 10 trophy. That took me several tries but I finally got it on my own after awhile.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Solid CL

You have quite the list and I'm totally behind you with the 2 rules for trophy hunter

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

PRO Member

Congrats on Bayonetta thats a fun game but just got too darn repetitive in the end for me.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    Solid CL

You have quite the list and I'm totally behind you with the 2 rules for trophy hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on Bayonetta thats a fun game but just got too darn repetitive in the end for me.
    Thanks very much fellas .

Really need to get an update on my checklist ASAP. Not much going on for the last couple of months as I've been playing nothing but Gran Turismo 5 in my attempt and hopefully successfully plat it so my trophy pickings and my checklist have been neglected as a result but in that space of a few months I am just down to one Vettel challenge left which is Suzuka and unfortunately is also the hardest of the three but I didn't spend so much time on it just to give up so I'm going to keep going at it although it may take a while.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Back to reality...

Wow, you didn't tell me you have golded Nurburgring. 1 more to go. Suzuka is no joke!

You have more than 1,00,000 km. => http://i.imgur.com/jQU56.png

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Wow, you didn't tell me you have golded Nurburgring. 1 more to go. Suzuka is no joke!

You have more than 1,00,000 km. => http://i.imgur.com/jQU56.png
    Shit, did I not tell you ? My bad, must have been so busy celebrating and learning the Suzuka track that I forgot to tell you. Don't worry you will be the first to know when I beat Suzuka .

Well it did take me two months two beat Nurburgring so the total distance I've travelled shouldn't come as a shock tbh and Suzuka might take twice as long as I did with Nurburgring so the istance travelled may be even higher.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Rise and Shine.

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Thanks very much fellas .

Really need to get an update on my checklist ASAP. Not much going on for the last couple of months as I've been playing nothing but Gran Turismo 5 in my attempt and hopefully successfully plat it so my trophy pickings and my checklist have been neglected as a result but in that space of a few months I am just down to one Vettel challenge left which is Suzuka and unfortunately is also the hardest of the three but I didn't spend so much time on it just to give up so I'm going to keep going at it although it may take a while.
    I wish you luck going after the GT5 my friend, seems pretty brutal!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Best of luck with GT5 mate, you sounds persistent enough and I'm sure you will be rewarded handsomely in the end . I was actually beginning to wonder where you were at, glad you reported in man lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    I wish you luck going after the GT5 my friend, seems pretty brutal!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Best of luck with GT5 mate, you sounds persistent enough and I'm sure you will be rewarded handsomely in the end . I was actually beginning to wonder where you were at, glad you reported in man lol
    Thanks a lot fellas, much appreciated .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

xbox420

I see you every once in a while on PSN working heavily on that GT5

I wish you the best with it and I hope to get back to it myself...fantastic game but extremely difficult! Good luck mate!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I see you every once in a while on PSN working heavily on that GT5

I wish you the best with it and I hope to get back to it myself...fantastic game but extremely difficult! Good luck mate!
    Thanks man and good luck whenever you do get back to it .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 25/12/12

My first update in a long time. Got myself a PS Vita for Christmas so I've spent most of the day getting to grips with it and have earned my first 100% on it with the PS Vita beginners guide/game Welcome Park. It was very easy for most of it but when it came to the puzzles it became a challenge but still after a while it is possible to get past them for an easy 100%. The only game I have at the moment for the time being (should have three but the store I got it from were out of games and it only managed to get in one of the two game bundle that I was to get with my Vita) is FIFA 13 which is my first football game I've bought in 6 years so I'm bound to be incredibly rusty and to cap things off sports games aren't exactly the easiest games to plat (judging from reading the trophy guides) so I reckon this will be a challenge.

Gran Turismo 5 wise, no new progress to speak of but for Resi 5 I've completed the Versus DLC so it just leaves the remaining campaign DLC trophies to get.

Welcome Park (100%)

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

xbox420

Congrats on getting a Vita, I want one so bad. You should definitely pick up Sound Shapes! I played it on the PS3, but you get two copies of the game for you to play on both your PS3 and Vita!

Also big ups on getting the Versus DLC out of the way for RE5, I still need some wins in team survivors Good luck with No Escape and Lost in Nightmares!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on getting a Vita, I want one so bad. You should definitely pick up Sound Shapes! I played it on the PS3, but you get two copies of the game for you to play on both your PS3 and Vita!

Also big ups on getting the Versus DLC out of the way for RE5, I still need some wins in team survivors Good luck with No Escape and Lost in Nightmares!
    Thanks man. I'll definitely will have a look into Sound Shapes.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 13/2/13

First update for 2013 and first plat of 2013 too even though it is mid February now and it starts of with a new plat which is my first in god knows how long but it is a new plat and my first VITA plat too so it's twice as special of a plat. Been a long time since I played a football game although I didn't decide to buy this game rather it was given to me with my VITA but for a football game it was a rather easy plat and I've seen the trophy lists for several of the FIFA games and they don't look easy it has to be said. Unsurprisingly the online was the hardest part of the game because of the shitty online trophies and the bitchy rage quitters who make it harder but still not going to stop me from getting the plat.

52: FIFA 13 (VITA)

FIFA 13 (VITA) (100%)

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast