Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash

This is a discussion on gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the AC3 platinum man. I'm very close to it but I just can't bring myself to finish those ...

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the AC3 platinum man. I'm very close to it but I just can't bring myself to finish those naval and privateer missions...

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #60 nicely done!

Keep up the good work man!

Have yet to play the other AC series games myself hopefully soon!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting AC III mate

Good to hear you enjoyed it too since lots of people didn't and I agree about it being the best since 2.
    Thanks At least I'm not the only one who thinks that. I reckon it's mainly the people who bought it on day one when it is infested with glitches from what I read from other people's experiences but I got it long after Ubisoft addressed at least most of the problemso so I was able to enjoy it for what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the AC3 platinum man. I'm very close to it but I just can't bring myself to finish those naval and privateer missions...
    Thanks man. How come? I think the naval stuff is a really good addition to the series IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on #60 nicely done!

Keep up the good work man!

Have yet to play the other AC series games myself hopefully soon!
    You really should play them when you get the chance, it is a great series overall.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

I struggle with the 100% synch because I sink ships too fast, can never expose the weak spots

Level 5 Esper

A bit late but grats on the for ACIII man!!~~ I've really wanted to try this game for a while, the naval battles in the game sounds quite interesting ~~
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Gotham's Reckoning

I struggle with the 100% synch because I sink ships too fast, can never expose the weak spots
    I had that problem too but if you haven't already fully upgrade your ship which would make it a bit easier as the Aquila is much stronger. When you have to do the objectives where you need to sink a ship by exposing the powder suppy, use a chain shot to destroy their sails so that they would be unable to move and manoeuvre the Aquila until you face the bow of the ship and half sail right into it and it should expose it. Worked like a charm for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    A bit late but grats on the for ACIII man!!~~ I've really wanted to try this game for a while, the naval battles in the game sounds quite interesting ~~
    A late reply but thanks and yes they are fun when you're not going for full sync.

Update: 17/9/13

A very late update as I completley forgot to update the checklist after obatining my latest plat but here it is anyway. Assassin's Creed Liberation was an enjoyable game, not so much as AC3 was but still enjoyable. For a handheld outing, it was rather impressive with some decent graphics and quite large areas but it is not without faults however. For a start the improved combat system that was introduced in AC3 didn't seem to transfer onto Liberation as it felt rather akward and countering an attack hardly worked nearly all the time which proved to be frustrating. The multiplayer was just awful in every single way. My final complaint was those annoying touchscreen bits such as opening a letter which wasn't too bad bad but the one reuiring you to hold it to a bright light and keep on moving it around until you revealed a hidden map was very annoying. However despite all this, it wasn't bad for AC's first VITA outing.

61: Assassin's Creed Liberation

Assassin's Creed Liberation (100%)

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the AC3: Liberation platinum dude

Gotham's Reckoning

Congrats on the AC3: Liberation platinum dude
    Thanks man .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on #61 dude!

Keep up the good work!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on both AC3 plats mate, well done. I friggin enjoyed AC3 and thought it was brilliant. And I agree with what you say about AC3:L. That mp was a really, REALLY bad idea imo but I enjoyed the sp alot. Keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Gotham's Reckoning

Congrats on #61 dude!

Keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on both AC3 plats mate, well done. I friggin enjoyed AC3 and thought it was brilliant. And I agree with what you say about AC3:L. That mp was a really, REALLY bad idea imo but I enjoyed the sp alot. Keep up the great work
    Thanks fellas .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on Liberation man, is it worth it?. I liked ACIII but I've heard this one's not that good.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on Liberation man, is it worth it?. I liked ACIII but I've heard this one's not that good.
    Thanks man. It's a decent game. Not as good as AC3 or most of the others for that matter but still decent nonetheless.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    You really should play them when you get the chance, it is a great series overall.
    Yeah I def will get them all as the AC series is on my wish list; good to know man, thanks

Good luck on your next !

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaol

Gotham's Reckoning

Yeah I def will get them all as the AC series is on my wish list; good to know man, thanks

Good luck on your next !
    Thanks man .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 5/11/13

Been quite a long time since I've last updated although it is a very small update. Managed to get 100% in Dante's Inferno after buying the Trials Of St. Lucia for a tenner which was a complete rip off and was very tough but still got luck enough to complete it thank in part to my boosting partner and can now add this to my fully completed games collection which I'm hoping to increase as soon as I can afford some more PSN cards. Next I'll be doing the UC3 DLC hopefully and should be able to do the plat for GTA 5 once I'm done with the online trophies.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nice plats man! I was on a roll with them for awhile, but got away from it. Maybe I can start to catch up to you once this trophy competition starts :-P

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by MightyYT View Post
    Nice plats man! I was on a roll with them for awhile, but got away from it. Maybe I can start to catch up to you once this trophy competition starts :-P
    Thanks man. You're gonna have to do a lot of easy plats to be able to catch up with me I reckon .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Dang dude good job on Grand Theft Auto V

Keep up the good work!

Let me tell you that last trophy you got San Andreas Sightseer it unlocked for me without fully exploring the whole map! I was going for the shaded areas that I had not visited before when I heard a trophy DING, went to see which one it was, after that I stopped since I had the trophy! :|

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaol

Gotham's Reckoning

Dang dude good job on Grand Theft Auto V

Keep up the good work!

Let me tell you that last trophy you got San Andreas Sightseer it unlocked for me without fully exploring the whole map! I was going for the shaded areas that I had not visited before when I heard a trophy DING, went to see which one it was, after that I stopped since I had the trophy! :|
    Thanks man, you're in before I managed to update my checklist . The same thing happened to me actually. I was halfway through flying over a foggy patch on land when it suddenly popped and I still have lots of foggy patches that hadn't been uncovered yet but at least it save me a ton of time having to fly over every single patch though.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast