Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash

This is a discussion on gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 Good luck with them when you do start them, you're going to be in for a ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Good luck with them when you do start them, you're going to be in for a hard time with both games.
    I have heard that both are hard. Give you congrats on both. Trying to finish COD classic before starting them. Only have Hard and vet left to do. I say only like its going to be easy but I know better.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Hey Jerry, I was reading through your OP last night but I forgot to post

You have a really nice collection, some strong platinums as well, nice one.

Keep it up sir
    Hey man, thanks for reading my checklist .

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I have heard that both are hard. Give you congrats on both. Trying to finish COD classic before starting them. Only have Hard and vet left to do. I say only like its going to be easy but I know better.
    Nice, good luck with COD Classic, been wanting to get it. I hear that game is a total bitch because of Veteran difficulty and the fact that the difficulty trophies don't stack. It's apparently harder than Frontline so if you can beat Classic then Frontline shouldn't be much of a problem for you.
    Last edited by gamelord-2007; 12-30-2011 at 03:01 PM.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Nice, good luck with COD Classic, been wanting to get it. I hear that game is a total bitch because of Veteran difficulty and the fact that the difficulty trophies don't stack. It's apparently harder than Frontline so if you can eat Classic then Frontline shouldn't be much of a problem for you.
    Correct. Difficulty don't stack so its 3 play throughs. Not only don't they stack vet don't have health packs so you have to be able to make perfect runs through the chapters or take little damage. You do get save points but you have to have just about all your health to get the save point.

Gotham's Reckoning

Correct. Difficulty don't stack so its 3 play throughs. Not only don't they stack vet don't have health packs so you have to be able to make perfect runs through the chapters or take little damage. You do get save points but you have to have just about all your health to get the save point.
    Man that sucks about the trophies not stacking and the no health packs. Reading that makes me think that MOH Frontline was a piece of cake even though if you died, you have to start from the begining, health packs are still availale.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Why did you comment here then. Actually some of us does care about what games others do platinum.
    ^^This. Many of us do this to give our own opinions on games we have played and/or rate the plat difficulty as well as having a wat of keeping track of our own progress.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 11/12/11

Small update today. I got Bayonetta today, so far its alright although I'll leave it for alone for a while until I finish most of my other game. I also got myself a 20 euro PSN card. Weirdly when I confirmed that I wanted it to be added to my wallete, it said my total funds were just over 30 euro but I had only like two euro left a few weeks ago when I bought the Dark Forest DLC for Dante's Inferno but I'm not complaining about the extra tenner. Anyway so far I bought both DLC packs for Mafia 2 and am now wondering what the rest should be spend on. It's between the St Lucia DLC for Dante's Inferno, Resi 5 DLC (for both I'll have to check if the online is still active) or the LBP DLC. Trophy wise, I'm making good progress in LBP much to my surprise and hopefully should have the plat sometime soon after my exams are over.

New Trophies In: LittleBigPlanet, Bayonetta
    Last edited by gamelord-2007; 12-30-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

I hope you enjoy Bayonetta more then I did. I played about 15 minutes of it and haven't touched it since. That was back in February.

Gotham's Reckoning

I hope you enjoy Bayonetta more then I did. I played about 15 minutes of it and haven't touched it since. That was back in February.
    I've played about that much of it so far too, it's not bad but so far the combat is quite confusing.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

2011 Member of the Year

Good luck with your exams, and once you get back to them, the trophies as well

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Good luck with your exams, and once you get back to them, the trophies as well
    Thanks a lot man .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 19/12/11

Small update, I finally managed to get 100% in Mafia 2 so thats one more game completle finished with. The DLC trophies were a lot harder than the ones in the main game. One trophy in particular which is Explorer truly sucked major ass. Driving 1000 miles and you only drive about 100 miles by the time you've finished the main missions so the remaining 900 miles were spent driving up and down the bridge over andover with the pull over for petrol and car repair every 30 miles, it is the biggest ore of a trophy and sucked out the fun out of this game.

100% Completion In: Mafia 2

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 21/12/11

Another 100% done. Managed to finish the new DLC Duke Nukem Forever, The Doctor Who Clone Me which I bought earlier. The trophies are a piece of cake, even the pinball trophy in this is much easier than the one in the main game and this one required 10 times as many points in the main game and the bosses were easy to beat even on Insane difficulty.

100% Completion In: Duke Nukem Forever

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

Nice trophy list

Respectable rules for your self (no cheating, and I agree that boosting isn't cheating). I have given up on a few platinums though.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Nice trophy list

Respectable rules for your self (no cheating, and I agree that boosting isn't cheating). I have given up on a few platinums though.
    Thanks man .

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't consider boosting to be cheating.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the 2 new 100%'s

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new 100%'s
    Thanks man .

Small news, I've finally got my Christmas holidays and don't have college until the end of January so now I can fully focus on games now .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 30/12/11

Most likely the last update this year and if thats the case then I have ended it with a very special update. I got a new plat but what makes it special than a lot of the plats I have is that it is also my 2000th trophy. Finally managed to reach 2000 trophies and now this time, I'm going to keep track on my milestone trophies but this one is easy to remember seeing as it is a platinum. The platinum in question is LittleBigPlanet which took quite some time to get ecause of the four players needed to get some of the bubles but thanks to Undrey and Vladu24, they helped me get those pesky bubles and finish this tough game.

Got three new games over the Christmas holidays as well. I got Saints Row The Third which I'm working on right now and Uncharted 3 for Christmas and just yesterday I got Assassin's Creed: Revelations for my 19th birthday yesterday so hopefully I will get these done soon enough.

Also I've noticed that there hasn't been much updating done to my checklist lately but thats going to change. I'm going to add a few more sections, add the new games to my currentley playing, get updating on my favourite trophies and I'm also considering adding banners to the games as well.

38: LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet (72%)

Difficulty: 9/10
    Personal Game Rating: 6/10

New Trophies In: Uncharted 3, Saints Row The Third, Assassin's Creed: Revalation's, Borderlands
    Last edited by gamelord-2007; 12-30-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Hidden Saint

LittleBigPlanet (72%)

Congratulations man.
    Great games on your list.
    Keep going!

deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop

Retired

Update: 30/12/11

Most likely the last update this year and if thats the case then I have ended it with a very special update. I got a new plat but what makes it special than a lot of the plats I have is that it is also my 2000th trophy. Finally managed to reach 2000 trophies and now this time, I'm going to keep track on my milestone trophies but this one is easy to remember seeing as it is a platinum. The platinum in question is LittleigPlanet which took quite some time to get ecause of the four players needed to get some of the bubles but thanks to Undrey and Vladu24, they helped me get those pesky bubles and finish this tough game.

Got three new games over the Christmas holidays as well. I got Saints Row The Third which I'm working on right now and Uncharted 3 for Cgristmas and just yesterday I got Assassin's Creed: Revelations for my 19th birthday yesterday so hopefully I will get these done soon enough.

Also I've noticed that there hasn't been much updating done to my checklist lately but thats going to change. I'm going to add a few more sections, add the new games to my currentley playing, get updating on my favourite trophies and I'm also considering adding banners to the games as well.

38: LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet (72%)

New Trophies In: Uncharted 3, Saints Row The Third, Assassin's Creed: Revalation's, Borderlands
    You misspelled LittleBIGPlanet and Christmas. Anyway, I'd love to help in LBP2 if you ever get it.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the LBP platinum

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast