Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 362

gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash

This is a discussion on gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 Update: 19/1/12 Finally got 100% in Uncharted 2. The DLC trophies are tough tough but luckily ...

  1. #101
    Retired TGT Member
    antoniosbandana's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Crackpack series :D
    Posts
    3,149
    Reputation
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Update: 19/1/12

    Finally got 100% in Uncharted 2. The DLC trophies are tough tough but luckily found a good boosting group and knocked them off one by one. Last trophy for getting 2500 kills was really boring particulary because I get an average of 6-11 kills a match and took me about 2 days to rack up the kills quickly.

    New Trophies In: Batman: Arkham City
    100% in Uncharted 2 is intense, congrats.


  2. #102
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    100% in Uncharted 2 is intense, congrats.

    Thanks man, I'm even surprised I managed it but I supppose if you are playing with good and helpful boosters then it isn't too much of a problem.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  3. #103
    Retired TGT Member
    antoniosbandana's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Crackpack series :D
    Posts
    3,149
    Reputation
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Thanks man, I'm even surprised I managed it but I supppose if you are playing with good and helpful boosters then it isn't too much of a problem.
    That makes all the difference sometimes. AC: Brotherhood comes to mind. Blech.


  4. #104
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    That makes all the difference sometimes. AC: Brotherhood comes to mind. Blech.
    I know, such a pain to boost.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  5. #105
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Update: 22/1/12

    Just when I though I couldn't get more overloaded with the amount of unfinished games, I went and ought the Splinter Cell Trilogy. Been wanting to get it since I first heard of it getting a HD makeover. Haven't played the first one efore so I'm going to start with the first Splinter Cell efore doing the others.

    New Trophies In: Batman: Arkham City





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  6. #106
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    Congrats with the 100% in UC2 and the progress in Arkham City

  7. #107
    Lvl 5 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10

    Batman will definitely test your skills. Good luck especially if you paln on achieving the 100% on it.

  8. #108
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats with the 100% in UC2 and the progress in Arkham City
    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by ihulk5 View Post
    Batman will definitely test your skills. Good luck especially if you paln on achieving the 100% on it.
    Thanks man. I can say that it is tougher than Arkham Asylum although it's mainly because of the Freeflow Combo trophy but surprisingly managed to get 3 stars in a couple of the combat challenges already. And yes I am going for 100% which will be a pain seeing as the Robin and Nightwing DLC are both just getting all the combat and campaign challenges.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  9. #109
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Update: 10/2/12

    Wow it's been a while since I last updated my checklist. Anyway I bought Goldeneye: Reloaded, so far it's alright but nothing really special about it really. For the last couple of weeks I've been only playing Gran Turismo 5 and have made quite a lot of progress in that time, managed to go from about 40-50% when I started playing GT5 again to 70% trophy completion and it isn't getting any easier thats for sure . The events are ridiculously hard and when I say events I really just mean Eigel and all the Vettel chllenges which are even harder for me because of my driving skill which isn't what you call great althought I think I've improved it a bit at least but still very hard to do and makes me consider getting a steering whell so that I can beat those challenges but I'd say it's unlikely I would.

    New Trophies In: Goldeneye: Reloaded, Gran Turismo 5





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  10. #110
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    How's the progress with GT5 coming along?

  11. #111
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    How's the progress with GT5 coming along?
    Had to put it on hold as I was writing the guide for Goldeneye Reloaded but I have it completed and am close to the Goldeneye plat so I should be back to it ASAP.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  12. #112
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Had to put it on hold as I was writing the guide for Goldeneye Reloaded but I have it completed and am close to the Goldeneye plat so I should be back to it ASAP.
    Nice. Good luck with the rest of Goldeneye

  13. #113
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Nice. Good luck with the rest of Goldeneye
    Thanks man
    . I've almost done it, just a few MP and SP trophies and I'm done. I've gone back to playing Gran Turismo 5 and in the short time that I've started playing it again, I've finally got gold on the final two advanced racess in the Jeff Gordon Driving School event and golded all the National B licenses and would have the National A licenses golded too but the A-8 license test is really kicking my ass .





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  14. #114
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Good luck with goldeneye and especially gt5.im aware of hasan's (smashguy) adventures with this game and it sounds extremely tough.hope you do it mate

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  15. #115
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Good luck with goldeneye and especially gt5.im aware of hasan's (smashguy) adventures with this game and it sounds extremely tough.hope you do it mate
    Thanks man. Yeah GT5 is incredibly tough and requires a really good driving skill which I don't have so if a guy like Smashguy is having trouble with it (which I'm aware of too) then I'm seriously fucked.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  16. #116
    Mista J
    jondeere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Update: 10/2/12

    Wow it's been a while since I last updated my checklist. Anyway I bought Goldeneye: Reloaded, so far it's alright but nothing really special about it really. For the last couple of weeks I've been only playing Gran Turismo 5 and have made quite a lot of progress in that time, managed to go from about 40-50% when I started playing GT5 again to 70% trophy completion and it isn't getting any easier thats for sure . The events are ridiculously hard and when I say events I really just mean Eigel and all the Vettel chllenges which are even harder for me because of my driving skill which isn't what you call great althought I think I've improved it a bit at least but still very hard to do and makes me consider getting a steering whell so that I can beat those challenges but I'd say it's unlikely I would.

    New Trophies In: Goldeneye: Reloaded, Gran Turismo 5
    gt5 does take alot of work congrats on what you have done though so far wish you the best with it.


    Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

    Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

  17. #117
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    gt5 does take alot of work congrats on what you have done though so far wish you the best with it.
    Thanks man but it's annoying though that it takes up a lot of time as I have a lot of other games to finish and a few that I've yet to start.





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  18. #118
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Haven't checked in on your list in a while. Good luck with GT5. I play it in sperts. I don't am not sure I'll ever try for the plat because it does require so much time and I have a ton of other games I'd rather play.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  19. #119
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Haven't checked in on your list in a while. Good luck with GT5. I play it in sperts. I don't am not sure I'll ever try for the plat because it does require so much time and I have a ton of other games I'd rather play.

    Thnks for checking my list out again. Well it's shame if you don't go for the GT5 plat but it's understandable. One of the reasons I'm still even playing it is because I'm starting to like it now as before it was just "meh, it's alright but not great" and it's gotten to the point where all I want to do is just play it but college gets in the way .





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  20. #120
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Thnks for checking my list out again. Well it's shame if you don't go for the GT5 plat but it's understandable. One of the reasons I'm still even playing it is because I'm starting to like it now as before it was just "meh, it's alright but not great" and it's gotten to the point where all I want to do is just play it but college gets in the way .

    Good luck with it. Who knows for me. I do have a habit of putting a game down for a while then comming back to it to get the plat.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO