Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash

This is a discussion on gamelord-2007's Trophy Stash within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Update: 20/3/12 Wohoo I finally have a new update to my checklist. First of all I have been so busy ...

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 20/3/12

Wohoo I finally have a new update to my checklist. First of all I have been so busy with college and life that my trophy pickings is a bit slim and also that doubled with playing the time consuming GT5 which I'm putting on hold yet again and my fat TV which I had since the finals years of the PS2 had died on me and had to forgo several days without my PS3 although the upside is that I get it replaced with a 19 inch flatscreen so I can finally play games in HD and I got Deus Ex a few weeks ago but yet again I've no space to install it. And also in terms of my checklist has been neglected lately althought that was because of my slim trophy pickings and I seem to be getting lazy with it too as I only just noticed that I haven't written my thoughs on UC3 and SR2 and have only just noticed it now but its fixed.
    Now on to business, I finally got a new plat at last which is AC Revelations. Much easier than Brotherhood in every way including the MP although the DLC is up for debate.

41: Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (72%)

Difficulty: 6/10
    Personal Game Rating: 8/10

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I hope you gave your tv a proper sending off after all the years of good times it has probably given you but anyways,out with the old and in with the new as they say.I hope your college stuff is going okay man and be sure to not over do it as everyone needs a break every now and then.Congrats on you AC:R plat to my friend,well done indeed.I look forward to seeing more updates ........if you have time that is

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I hope you gave your tv a proper sending off after all the years of good times it has probably given you but anyways,out with the old and in with the new as they say.I hope your college stuff is going okay man and be sure to not over do it as everyone needs a break every now and then.Congrats on you AC:R plat to my friend,well done indeed.I look forward to seeing more updates ........if you have time that is
    Thanks man. I still have my old TV sitting on my upstairs landing which is collecting dust but you're right, it needs to get a proper burial as a lot of my favourite and best gaming moments especially for my PS3 was on that TV. Well college is nearly over anyway and I'll be getting two weeks off for Easter soon so hopefully my checklist should be regularly updated during that time at least.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the AC Revelations plat dude

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting AC: Revelations mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post

Wohoo I finally have a new update to my checklist. First of all I have been so busy with college and life that my trophy pickings is a bit slim and also that doubled with playing the time consuming GT5 which I'm putting on hold yet again and my fat TV which I had since the finals years of the PS2 had died on me and had to forgo several days without my PS3 although the upside is that I get it replaced with a 19 inch flatscreen so I can finally play games in HD and I got Deus Ex a few weeks ago but yet again I've no space to install it. And also in terms of my checklist has been neglected lately althought that was because of my slim trophy pickings and I seem to be getting lazy with it too as I only just noticed that I haven't written my thoughs on UC3 and SR2 and have only just noticed it now but its fixed.
    Now on to business, I finally got a new plat at last which is AC Revelations. Much easier than Brotherhood in every way including the MP although the DLC is up for debate.

41: Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (72%)

Difficulty: 6/10
    Personal Game Rating: 8/10
    Congrats on your latest platinum man!!!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the AC Revelations plat dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting AC: Revelations mate
    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum man!!!

Thank you good sirs .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

A plat a month!

Congrats on AC:R!!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on AC:R!!
    Thanks man .

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post

Toggle Spoiler

Woop woop! Congrats on that platinum! I need to get cracking on it myself before III comes out later this year! Also props to finally getting an HD tv! Gaming is so much better in HD

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Woop woop! Congrats on that platinum! I need to get cracking on it myself before III comes out later this year! Also props to finally getting an HD tv! Gaming is so much better in HD
    Thanks man and I totally agree with you about gaming being much better with a HD tv, AC:R + HD = awesomeness . If only I got it when I was still playing RDR

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Regional Manager of War

I'm late on this but congrats on AC: Revelations plat and getting a HDTV . RDR looks amazing with HD graphics, a treat for your eyes

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I'm late on this but congrats on AC: Revelations plat and getting a HDTV . RDR looks amazing with HD graphics, a treat for your eyes

Thanks man. I would play RDR again but I've pretty much played it to death and I don't even have enough room on my hard drive for several games that I bought that I haven't even started yet, nevermind trying to install RDR. But I agree, it was a real treat just playing it on my normal standard tv, I'd say I would end up dying from shock if I did play it in HD though because it would have been to awesome but then again I could just wait for GTA 5 ((which I am of course) which looks even more stunning.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Gotham's Reckoning

Update: 25/3/12

The Goldeneye Reloaded plat has now been added to the pile. It's not as hard and as painful to plat as Blood Stone but still it was a bit of a challenge because, like previous Bond games, of the online. One it is dead thanks in part to Call Of Duty and Battlefield but I'm still surprised by that seeing as the original is considered to be one of the greatest games ever and I assume that a load of people would have bought this version for that reason but I guess I was wrong. The story itself was alright but it was a bit dull frankly and those bloody Janus Emblems didn't help it either. Still it managed to set a record (a bad one however) for being the first game to have a trophy that glitch on me (the collect all 50 Janus Emblems one) and as a result had to delete my game and save data and play through the game for the third time so I could get them. Still though despite these faults it wasn't a bad game really.

42: Goldeneye 007: Reloaded

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (100%)

Difficulty: 7/10
    Personal Game Rating: 7/10

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest platinum gamelord!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 3 - Bronze

nice checklist m8 nice work getting all AC platinumgreat platinum collection

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new plat dude, whats up next?

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the GoldenEye plat. I bought the game awhile ago when it was on sale and want to play it eventually. However, like you mentioned, I know the online is dead which sucks.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your newest platinum gamelord!
    Cheers daft .

Quote Originally Posted by O1KING01 View Post
    nice checklist m8 nice work getting all AC platinumgreat platinum collection
    Thanks for checking out my plats man .

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on your new plat dude, whats up next?
    Thanks man. Either Borderlands or Dead Space will be my next plat hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the GoldenEye plat. I bought the game awhile ago when it was on sale and want to play it eventually. However, like you mentioned, I know the online is dead which sucks.
    Thanks man. If I were you I would start on the online right way if you are planning on platting this game although I wouldn't say the online is completley dead as you can come across boosters like I seem to do all the time whenever I play a Bond game but there are those complete noobs who only ever play this game that will make it that little bit harder to get the online portion done.

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the goldeneye plat mate,well done.Im one of those mentioned in your post,i played goldeneye on N64 back in the day and i couldnt get enough of it and based on that statement (like you have said) you would have thought future installments would have been just as popular if not better,especially on next generation consoles.Congrats again man,well done

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast