Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 If your up for Suggestions I would say get a hold of Portal 2. It's not ...

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    If your up for Suggestions I would say get a hold of Portal 2. It's not a real fast plat but then again at your rate It may be. It is one of the best games I have played this year.
    I have been eyeing that game for a while now and I've heard it's easy but only that Professor Portal trophy is what could prevent me for the plat so that's kinda luck but I'm I can find it cheap enough then I'll buy it. Thanks for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Wow...wow, wow and wow. Number 1, congratulations on the checklist milestone. I backed you from the beginning when you first started it, back on the old site, and its been one of my favourite checklists since then.

Number 2, congratulations on yet another 2 new platinums. I feel like posting 10-15 congratulations just to cover me for the next few weeks or so!
    Thanks for supporting the checklist on the old site and new site, thanks to you and other viewers is why this list is the most view on this site. Thanks I got to keep at it this pace if I'm gonna reach 100 plats by end of year with maybe 1 or 2 somewhat time consuming games in the mix if there's time left.

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Wow what an amazing checklist. Congrats on the Ninja Gaiden plat, and I loved your mini-review on Terrminator. I would love to see the AVGN review it one day.
    Thanks Ninja Gaiden plat is my most proudest plat and I don't think I'll get a more prouder plat unless Ninja Gaiden III is harder. That's terminator review is the only one really bash as it's usually not my style but a game that horrible deserved it. I would also love to see the AVGN review one day as well.

PRO Member

The way I did Professor portal trophy was a friend had a sub account to help me with all coop trophies the nused a third acct he had to do professor portal and the third and final hug i needed for the plat. Thats a suggestion if you can find someone with 2 extra accounts.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Finally GTA V done.

The way I did Professor portal trophy was a friend had a sub account to help me with all coop trophies the nused a third acct he had to do professor portal and the third and final hug i needed for the plat. Thats a suggestion if you can find someone with 2 extra accounts.
    Thanks for the suggestion as this game I have missed out on and heard how great it was so I have to get it for sure. I'm sure this holiday season there will be good deals on it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion as this game I have missed out on and heard how great it was so I have to get it for sure. I'm sure this holiday season there will be good deals on it.
    I am sure you will find a good deal on it. I would offer to help you with the coop but I only borrowed it from a friend.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Congrats on your new #85 platinum - Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

What next game you're going?

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

MERRY QWARKMAS

Hey omni for your 100th you really should do Hannah Montana. I know you said you would never do it but after 100 I think you are allowed

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

Notorious K.I.D.

The plats are coming fast and furious, keep it up man.

GDT Bar by:
    D to the Junglist: Djunglist
    Badass Signature and Avatar by:
    Teh One and Only: DaRe

Gift Sigs from my friends

Alison
    Bladia
    Beam

I sit back with this stash of sick tags
    and this bag of this weed
    that gives me the skills needed to be
    in with D.V.

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your new #85 platinum - Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

What next game you're going?
    Thanks, I'm not sure what to start next, I might actually start one of my somewhat time consuming games, either Mass Effect 2 or Shadow of the Colossus. But then after that I 'll do another fast easy plat.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Hey omni for your 100th you really should do Hannah Montana. I know you said you would never do it but after 100 I think you are allowed
    LOL always funny in a good way Doc. I don't have the skills to that game.

I am sure you will find a good deal on it. I would offer to help you with the coop but I only borrowed it from a friend.
    I know you would be the perfect partner. Oh well my turn to help you out next.

UPDATE New platinum #85 Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. I have the banner thanks to The General09 but I still have to write thoughts on both Rocket Birds and this game so I'll be adding them in soon.

Regional Manager of War

Congratz on R&C:A4O, hope you had fun with the game. 15 more platz till you hit your goal of 100, its within reach if you continue the same pace. Im also 15 plats away from my year goal, but I need to hurry.

2011 Member of the Year

Haven't been in here in a while, but I've been hitting some of the banners, so I know you've been collecting like a madman, so congrats man

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congratz on R&C:A4O, hope you had fun with the game. 15 more platz till you hit your goal of 100, its within reach if you continue the same pace. Im also 15 plats away from my year goal, but I need to hurry.
    The game was alright at best but was worth the rental at least though not paying for the online pass for 2 bronze trophies. It's getting tougher to find games easy and fast enough as right now only games on my shelf are time consuming games but maybe I'll knock one of them out by the end of the weekend and then do 2 fast easy games after that. Good luck to the both of us reaching 15 more plats by the end of year
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Haven't been in here in a while, but I've been hitting some of the banners, so I know you've been collecting like a madman, so congrats man
    Thanks Gen, I love your banners they look really good, I think the next several ones will be from you but of course I'll give you a notice so won't be too rushed on them.

2011 Member of the Year

No problem man

Lvl 6 - Silver

Congrats on yet another plat man so what's next?!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    The game was alright at best but was worth the rental at least though not paying for the online pass for 2 bronze trophies. It's getting tougher to find games easy and fast enough as right now only games on my shelf are time consuming games but maybe I'll knock one of them out by the end of the weekend and then do 2 fast easy games after that. Good luck to the both of us reaching 15 more plats by the end of year
    I already organized which games I'm playing to reach my goal but its going to be close. Good luck on your next plat especially if you decide to Shadow of the Colossus, the time trails on hard are unforgiving at times.

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    No problem man
    Thanks Gurufather

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Congrats on yet another plat man so what's next?!
    Thanks next game I'm going to plat soon enough so you'll see it up

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I already organized which games I'm playing to reach my goal but its going to be close. Good luck on your next plat especially if you decide to Shadow of the Colossus, the time trails on hard are unforgiving at times.
    I've heard this game is no joke and is somewhat time consuming but actually I passed up on it for now but maybe plat #90 it will be this game or another one as I do want a tough plat for #90 but one that less than 100hrs.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Beautiful list! Enjoyed reading every single word

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris69 View Post
    Beautiful list! Enjoyed reading every single word
    Thanks glad you enjoyed it.

Finally GTA V done.

UPDATEI got another

I add my thoughts much later today on it.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations.....again! Still on for that 100, although you may need 14 fast plats as you only have a month and a half left. Looks like GTAIV won't be one of them

Finally GTA V done.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations.....again! Still on for that 100, although you may need 14 fast plats as you only have a month and a half left. Looks like GTAIV won't be one of them
    Thanks, yeah GTAIV is not going to be one of them this year.

Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast