Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 Nice work with SotC Good luck with the rest of the game Thanks the the only ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Nice work with SotC
    Good luck with the rest of the game
    Thanks the the only hard part actually not hard but extreme hard part is done. Just need to collect and grind away, I'll request the banner for it probably tommorrow

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE Finally I got this colossus of a platinum

#87 Shadow of the Colossus

Because of one hard time attack #3 which was among the most frustrating challenges I have done and this challenge alone will prevent many from an other wise moderate plat. Definitely one of my most proudest and hardest platinums I have, not sure yet though if it's in my top 5 but if not then it's number 6 proudest plat.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post

Because of one hard time attack #3 which was among the most frustrating challenges I have done and this challenge alone will prevent many from an other wise moderate plat. Definitely one of my most proudest and hardest platinums I have not sure yet though if it's in my top 5 but if not then it's number 6 proudest plat.
    87! That's awesome, my year of birth might I add

I really loved that game on the PS2 when it first came out but it definitely had control issues and I hear they didn't get rid of them in the HD version, that true?

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the new plat. I think this is the first time I actually seen the platinum image and hopefully one day I'll have it as well. What do you plan on going for next?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Resident PHD

You need to stop earning s when I open your checklist it slows my computer to a crawl

Congrats on the SOTC plat do you think you will get 100 before the end of the year?

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    87! That's awesome, my year of birth might I add

I really loved that game on the PS2 when it first came out but it definitely had control issues and I hear they didn't get rid of them in the HD version, that true?
    From what I read there worst as wander's grip is not as good but I was able to get used to it except for that brutal hard time attack #3. This challenge will eat you heart and your PS3

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. I think this is the first time I actually seen the platinum image and hopefully one day I'll have it as well. What do you plan on going for next?
    Thanks, I think this plat image is cool. If you decide to go for it don't expect it to be easy but only because of hard time attack #3. Also this took about 6 1/2 playthroughs though a couple of them only took a few hours to do. Not sure what I'm going for next as I don't want to start one game and then start another as friday I'm going to be buying games and so far Batman Arkham City is one of them but hopefully amazon will have lots of games I would buy on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    You need to stop earning s when I open your checklist it slows my computer to a crawl

Congrats on the SOTC plat do you think you will get 100 before the end of the year?
    This platinum almost took a week. Thanks it was hard plat for sure. Not sure yet, depends what games I can find that are not as long as this plat.

Retired...

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

Because of one hard time attack #3 which was among the most frustrating challenges I have done and this challenge alone will prevent many from an other wise moderate plat. Definitely one of my most proudest and hardest platinums I have, not sure yet though if it's in my top 5 but if not then it's number 6 proudest plat.
    congrats on SoTC plat man that's really one of the hardest plat to get so what's next?!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on number 87. I never got to play SoTC on the PS2 so I'm looking forward to it.

PRO Member

Congrats dude on yet another platinum.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks awesome gifs as always

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    congrats on SoTC plat man that's really one of the hardest plat to get so what's next?!
    I will say one of the hardest ones of 2011 for sure. You got get this plat as well. Actually don't know what's next

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on number 87. I never got to play SoTC on the PS2 so I'm looking forward to it.
    Thanks it's a great game that should be experience and you'll love it until Hard Time Attack #3

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats dude on yet another platinum.
    Thanks as always

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat mate.hope you didnt go through to much vodka.great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate.hope you didnt go through to much vodka.great work
    Thanks I just had a shot which is I almost never drink unless I go out which is not often but when I do then I party hard.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE My thoughts and the awesome banner done by The Gurufather himself The General09 is up.

2011 Member of the Year

on yet another one
    Seriously though, slow down, so I can catch up once again
    LOL. Man, lucky thing I've read through it before, or else I'd have to set aside an afternoon, dedicated to just reading that BEAST of an OP

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Awesome list man. you got alot of great plats. Very nice job with the banners and write ups on the games looked great.

Royal Flush X2

on yet another one
    Seriously though, slow down, so I can catch up once again
    LOL. Man, lucky thing I've read through it before, or else I'd have to set aside an afternoon, dedicated to just reading that BEAST of an OP
    Thanks this one took almost a week to get as it took some time to get. It has become a long list to read up but it would be a great way to pass time if your bored at work As always thanks for awesome banners you've made
    Quote Originally Posted by gpete26 View Post
    Awesome list man. you got alot of great plats. Very nice job with the banners and write ups on the games looked great.
    Thanks, I didn't make the banners, most of the GIMP Gurus did but the write ups of course are 100% me.

2011 Member of the Year

Thanks this one took almost a week to get as it took some time to get. It has become a long list to read up but it would be a great way to pass time if your bored at work As always thanks for awesome banners you've made

Thanks, I didn't make the banners, most of the GIMP Gurus did but the write ups of course are 100% me.
    No problem man. We're glad to be a part of it all
    With the checklists, I say, the longer the better

Royal Flush X2

No problem man. We're glad to be a part of it all
    With the checklists, I say, the longer the better
    Thanks this checklist is GIMP GURU Friendly

UPDATE: No new platinum yet probably tommorrow I'll have a new one pending if I didn't accidently kill or set off an alarm in Deus EX but I have change the random clip, added a bunch of games in the future section and put in a bunch of new game trailers in my sneak preview section and got rid of the ones for games that are out already.

Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast