Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the latest SotC plat. Good luck with Deus Ex, I enjoyed the game while I had it. Borrowed ...

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the latest SotC plat. Good luck with Deus Ex, I enjoyed the game while I had it. Borrowed it from a neighbor before I moved. Keep up the epic list, you got my vote for CL of the Year for sure.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Congrats on the latest SotC plat. Good luck with Deus Ex, I enjoyed the game while I had it. Borrowed it from a neighbor before I moved. Keep up the epic list, you got my vote for CL of the Year for sure.
    Thanks I love SoTC but not doing that Hard Time Attack#3. Thanks I was suprise on how good Deus EX really is. As always thanks for the support

Lvl 6 - Silver

nice looking list you have there. I read thru some of them and skipped some but just so you know Rango does not follow the movie story, in fact the story of the game is much better than the movie.... the movie sucked. but nice great collection you have there.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    nice looking list you have there. I read thru some of them and skipped some but just so you know Rango does not follow the movie story, in fact the story of the game is much better than the movie.... the movie sucked. but nice great collection you have there.
    Thanks it has become very long and time consuming to read but it's perfect for a boring day at work or school if can get away with. I did not know that but Rango was one of those suprise good games out there, I was tempted to see the movie but now I'll pass on it.

PRO Member

Congrats on sthsotc plat omni. And good luck getting the deus ex plat tonight. You have the best checklist on yhe site!!!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Congrats on sthsotc plat omni. And good luck getting the deus ex plat tonight. You have the best checklist on yhe site!!!!!
    Thanks its in my top ten personal proudest plats for sure. Thanks I do hope to get it, might not be tonight as I'm really taking my time with it and having loads of fun with it. Thanks you have a great checklist as well

PRO Member

Hey can i request that you bring a video back to your checklist? You had a video before zero hour with some dude raging while playing ng2. I used to go to your list once a week just to get a good laugh. That vid was the best.

Royal Flush X2

Hey can i request that you bring a video back to your checklist? You had a video before zero hour with some dude raging while playing ng2. I used to go to your list once a week just to get a good laugh. That vid was the best.
    I'll put that one up as well but that was only for the Xbox360 but I have found one that is for the PS3 one done on Mentor mode which is hard in general but is farily easy compare to Master Level Ninja mode so I'll post both up there as well:

PRO Member

Awesome i definately good use a good laugh.

Royal Flush X2

Awesome i definately good use a good laugh.
    Gald it did

UPDATE:
    88 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Great game this was I highly recommend playing it. My thoughts and banner will come up at a later time.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Deus Ex plat.

Your going to have to hustle to get 12 more this year.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Deus Ex plat.

Your going to have to hustle to get 12 more this year.
    Thanks yeah I'm going have to hustle as I have fell behind but I'll see if I make it or not. If I don't then at least plat#100 will be a good one.

You weak azz niggs

You deserve a 1.5/10 for your plat collection

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    You deserve a 1.5/10 for your plat collection
    LOL don't worry folks before you decide to flame him he's just joking but there is someone out there who think my collection is that just because of some whore plats and then try insult me like the troll he is but I'm not going to stoop to his level by insulting him back as the facts have been pointed out to him by others and just too thick to realize it. Haters are gonna hate.
    Now my plat collection is not perfect I know that but I am damm proud of it as well so haters no matter what you say you can't bring me down. Now I know what the GIMP GURUs go through with all there amazing work plus there actually very cool people.

On a more postive note the list is now at over 3000 views and I must thank those who support it all the way just not those haters of course.

Resident PHD

Deus Ex and SOTC in a row, awesome man but no No More Heroes

Anyways you can have all the easy plats you want but when you boast this Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2/WipEout HD/Vanquish/Mortal Kombat/Killzone 2 then people really can't criticize.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    LOL don't worry folks before you decide to flame him he's just joking but there is someone out there who think my collection is that just because of some whore plats and then try insult me like the troll he is but I'm not going to stoop to his level by insulting him back as the facts have been pointed out to him by others and just too thick to realize it. Haters are gonna hate.
    Now my plat collection is not perfect I know that but I am damm proud of it as well so haters no matter what you say you can't bring me down. Now I know what the GIMP GURUs go through with all there amazing work plus there actually very cool people.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Mad props on the checklist and for the latest plat. Deus Ex was a beast of a game. Don't let the haters get to you, jealousy is a bitch.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    On a more postive note the list is now at over 3000 views and I must thank those who support it all the way just not those haters of course.
    Nice one man ...mine is not far from this number...

Congratz on the Deus Ex platinum as well!

Checklist of the Year

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Deus Ex and SOTC in a row, awesome man but no No More Heroes

Anyways you can have all the easy plats you want but when you boast this Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2/WipEout HD/Vanquish/Mortal Kombat/Killzone 2 then people really can't criticize.
    Thanks both games were awesome, I did get No More Heros in the mail today to that's probably what's going to be next to change up the type of game it is. The Dr has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Mad props on the checklist and for the latest plat. Deus Ex was a beast of a game. Don't let the haters get to you, jealousy is a bitch.
    Thanks I know what you go through and yeah jealousy is a bitch. Deus Ex was an awesome game and is nerve racking as it has so many missable trophies. Thanks for the continue support as always

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice one man ...mine is not far from this number...

Congratz on the Deus Ex platinum as well!

Checklist of the Year
    Thanks I glad you think it is checklist of the year but we'll all find out when it comes time for the voting so its up to the people to decide that but I can happly say I'm proud of how it turn out. Thanks again as always for the support.

Thanks again everyone for the support and to the haters the people have spoken

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on platt 88 my friend,you really are ruthless at trophy hunting.great job

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on platt 88 my friend,you really are ruthless at trophy hunting.great job
    Thanks for the support
    Last edited by omnislash; 12-02-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast