Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash Gald it did UPDATE: 88 Deus Ex: Human Revolution Great game this was I highly recommend ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Gald it did

UPDATE:
    88 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Great game this was I highly recommend playing it. My thoughts and banner will come up at a later time.
    Nice Congrats on Deus Ex plat so what's next?!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Nice Congrats on Deus Ex plat so what's next?!
    Thanks I did get a few games in the last week but probably No More Hero's Paradise is next but sometimes I change my mind at the last minute.

2011 Member of the Year

Haters are gonna hate.
    Now my plat collection is not perfect I know that but I am damm proud of it as well so haters no matter what you say you can't bring me down. Now I know what the GIMP GURUs go through with all there amazing work plus there actually very cool people.

Haters gon' hate, that's for sure.

Congrats on the latest plats, since my last visit
    YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SLOW DOWN

Beast Incarnate

Gald it did

UPDATE:
    88 Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Great game this was I highly recommend playing it. My thoughts and banner will come up at a later time.
    Congratulations yet again on a new plat. I borrowed that game from a mate but he needed it back too soon so I never really got more than a couple of hours into it.

LOL don't worry folks before you decide to flame him he's just joking but there is someone out there who think my collection is that just because of some whore plats and then try insult me like the troll he is but I'm not going to stoop to his level by insulting him back as the facts have been pointed out to him by others and just too thick to realize it. Haters are gonna hate.
    Now my plat collection is not perfect I know that but I am damm proud of it as well so haters no matter what you say you can't bring me down. Now I know what the GIMP GURUs go through with all there amazing work plus there actually very cool people.

On a more postive note the list is now at over 3000 views and I must thank those who support it all the way just not those haters of course.
    This is ridiculous. I, like you, get this quite a lot, but unlike you I don't have many decent plats to back it up. Just a quick look over you checklist shows people you are no joke, you have some of the hardest platinums out there you can obtain. And so what if you have some easy ones, if you enjoyed playing them who gives a flying f***, hell, thats the reason I play most of them, they're good fun.

But how someone can turn around and criticise you for that is just plain dumb, your trophy list alone shows you are one of the better gamers out there! Ignore them, move on, they don't deserve a single second of your attention.

Retired...

Congrats... I bowed you!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats on the new plat omni. And screw the haters my friend as long as your satisfied that is all that matters!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

RPG Master

What games you planning on platinum'ing now Omnislash?
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post

Haters gon' hate, that's for sure.

Congrats on the latest plats, since my last visit
    YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SLOW DOWN
    For sure they are
    Thanks, I've only gotten 1 plat since your last vist but now I'll be back to earning more

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations yet again on a new plat. I borrowed that game from a mate but he needed it back too soon so I never really got more than a couple of hours into it.

This is ridiculous. I, like you, get this quite a lot, but unlike you I don't have many decent plats to back it up. Just a quick look over you checklist shows people you are no joke, you have some of the hardest platinums out there you can obtain. And so what if you have some easy ones, if you enjoyed playing them who gives a flying f***, hell, thats the reason I play most of them, they're good fun.

But how someone can turn around and criticise you for that is just plain dumb, your trophy list alone shows you are one of the better gamers out there! Ignore them, move on, they don't deserve a single second of your attention.
    If you can find Deus Ex at a good price buy it plus it's not too hard of a plat just be really careful for all the missable trophies. Couldn't of said it any better, thanks for the support
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats... I bowed you!
    Thanks as always

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat omni. And screw the haters my friend as long as your satisfied that is all that matters!!!
    Thanks man, yep haters are gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    What games you planning on platinum'ing now Omnislash?
    Next game is No More Heros: Heros' Paradise. For #90, I'll probably do a tough one thinking COD [email protected] with all the gernade spamming that been mention.

You weak azz niggs

You should go for the MGS series, particular 2. Those will be good ones for you I need to finish my games on my list already. Only about 900 hours to go and I finish them all

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    You should go for the MGS series, particular 2. Those will be good ones for you I need to finish my games on my list already. Only about 900 hours to go and I finish them all
    A collection I would like to add, I know number #2 is a tough one but #3 would be perfect for now. I'm no where near that amount of hrs but still I have some time consuming games on my list but I will just add to it even more games coming out in Feburary.

You weak azz niggs

You got another Almost done with my list. Time to play some catch up on the list *cracks knuckles*

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    You got another Almost done with my list. Time to play some catch up on the list *cracks knuckles*
    Thanks I took way longer than it should of but at last it's done. I'm gonna check on your list to see your progress on it

#89 No More Heros: Heros' Paradise

Too bad it's underrated as this was a fun game. I'll add more thoughts on it later on

Nope, nothing

Too bad it's underrated as this was a fun game. I'll add more thoughts on it later on
    Nice one Omni, you are pulling in those s reaaal fast!!

Any thoughts on #90?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Nice one Omni, you are pulling in those s reaaal fast!!

Any thoughts on #90?
    Thanks though I need to pull them out faster. For #90 as much as I wanted to do a harder game I'm probably going to start RAGE and once I get the platinum, then I'll trade it in for Tekken Hybrid which Tekken Tag Tournament HD will be a very fast platinum plus it's my favorite Tekken game as well

Nope, nothing

Thanks though I need to pull them out faster. For #90 as much as I wanted to do a harder game I'm probably going to start RAGE and once I get the platinum, then I'll trade it in for Tekken Hybrid which Tekken Tag Tournament HD will be a very fast platinum plus it's my favorite Tekken game as well
    Damn, you make me look like a snail collecting trophies...

I have RAGE (well it's borrowed off a friend) and I still need to complete it, I wasn't that keen though

Hope you enjoy it, no doubt you will be getting the either way!

Resident PHD

Thanks I took way longer than it should of but at last it's done. I'm gonna check on your list to see your progress on it

Nice one on the it was a fun game it is a shame it came out for the Wii first otherwise people probably would have given it more of a chance.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Damn, you make me look like a snail collecting trophies...

I have RAGE (well it's borrowed off a friend) and I still need to complete it, I wasn't that keen though

Hope you enjoy it, no doubt you will be getting the either way!
    I've heard mix thoughts on this game but on black friday I gota great deal on it and when I trade it in, it'll be even cheaper than renting it so I won't lose too much if I dont' like the game too much but I think it'll be decent enough. I'll find out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Nice one on the it was a fun game it is a shame it came out for the Wii first otherwise people probably would have given it more of a chance.
    Thanks, you were right this game was very fun but exactly it is a shame that this game won't get the attention it deserves

Lvl 6 - Silver

Wow! i forgot to check well again congrats on yet another plat..

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest Plat and good luck with Rage.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Wow! i forgot to check well again congrats on yet another plat..
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your newest Plat and good luck with Rage.
    Thank guys

Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast