Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash I'm going have a hard just trying to play the game but I must do it ...

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I'm going have a hard just trying to play the game but I must do it one day so I have no uncompleted plats.
    UPDATE Got yet another just now for #91

This was a fast platinum only about 5 hrs and that's actually taking my time with it but despite the extreme short time to platinum, it did actually have a few tough trophies but still very fast platinum. I still have tekken tag 2 prologue to and the CGI tekken movie to watch. I also bought the Metal Gear Soild collection which I just couldn't resist since it was $10 off at best buy so at least MSG 3 Snake eater will happen between now and 100.
    MGS. Man up and do them all with that -12/10 plat collection

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Congrats on plat 91 that's super fast.?! i am expecting your number 100 is SFIV
    Yeah it was super fast today, I got to more fast games like this. That would be good for 100 but I think SFIV is going to take a long time as I found out you need to win 500 matches just for a title which is just part of a trophy Though I try to make it a least somewhat tough plat but probably nothing extreme hard.

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    That's because it's Tekken lol
    True but it was fun and full of nostalgia for me.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I'm going have a hard just trying to play the game but I must do it one day so I have no uncompleted plats.
    UPDATE Got yet another just now for #91

This was a fast platinum only about 5 hrs and that's actually taking my time with it but despite the extreme short time to platinum, it did actually have a few tough trophies but still very fast platinum. I still have tekken tag 2 prologue to and the CGI tekken movie to watch. I also bought the Metal Gear Soild collection which I just couldn't resist since it was $10 off at best buy so at least MSG 3 Snake eater will happen between now and 100.
    What the hell man! You're relentless!

Nice work buddy

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    MGS. Man up and do them all with that -12/10 plat collection
    I will do all the MGS plats of course, I look foward to playing MGS 2 again but I'll only have time for MSG 3 this year unless I can finish up more games I have plan before the end of year. Then I could make MGS 2 # 100 or will do Batman Arkham City, only time will tell

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    What the hell man! You're relentless!

Nice work buddy
    Thanks this is one of the fastest plats around but we both know how awesome this game is

Retired...

Whattttttt? Congrats on your newest #91

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Whattttttt? Congrats on your newest #91

As always love the gifs

I keep getting random friend requests where are they coming from

Gotham's Reckoning

Wow congrats on your 91st, #100 is drawing ever nearer.

And those random friend requsts, its most likely people impressed with your trophy collection or else they are just noobs . Whatever the reasons you'll get a lot of them particulary when you're playing the likes of GTA 4 online, I know from experience cause I get random friend requests a lot of the time especially when I was playing GTA 4 although its seemed to have stopped now although thats probably because my friends list is just about full.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Wow congrats on your 91st, #100 is drawing ever nearer.

And those random friend requsts, its most likely people impressed with your trophy collection or else they are just noobs . Whatever the reasons you'll get a lot of them particulary when you're playing the likes of GTA 4 online, I know from experience cause I get random friend requests a lot of the time especially when I was playing GTA 4 although its seemed to have stopped now although thats probably because my friends list is just about full.
    Thanks, short but a very fun game brings back good times of when PS2 was first around.
    I think you right but most likey n00bs. The latest one probably thinks I'm a chick as I using a Tifa avatar on PSN and even sent a message regarding Tifa hotness I guess but the message wasn't too clear. Of course I did get one from playing RAGE online but that one was expecting even tough I was only on for 10mins as that's about how long it took to get the 2 competitive trophies.

2011 Member of the Year

Maaaaan, congrats on another one, ALREADY

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations again dude, only 9 to go! Any idea what they will be? Need to make them quite quick, only 2 weeks to go!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

congrats on your new and #90 mate,didnt realise you got that 1.that was pretty damn quick though for your other .100 here you come

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

When did you do that?I thought you had 90!!! Congrats man, 100 is close and you can reach them before 2012 if you have some more easy games to play..!! Good Luck!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

9 plats to go you can do it bro
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

Wow another one so quickly. Congrats.

I have had alot of Random Request also. Most recently when i was playing Need For Speed Undercover online. Got quite a few then.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Maaaaan, congrats on another one, ALREADY

Thanks, I think you'll like going for this plat, it's fast and mostly very easy with only 2 trophies being tough but no online trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations again dude, only 9 to go! Any idea what they will be? Need to make them quite quick, only 2 weeks to go!
    Thanks I do have some ideas what games are coming up but question is will it be enough to reach 100 before having to do one of the many games on my shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    congrats on your new and #90 mate,didnt realise you got that 1.that was pretty damn quick though for your other .100 here you come
    Thanks for the this is one of the fastest games to plat though out of games that takes only 5hrs to do it's harder than something like Kung Fu Panda 2 as beating the game on Ultra hard was tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    9 plats to go you can do it bro
    Thanks for the goods words, glad to see you back on my thread
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Wow another one so quickly. Congrats.

I have had alot of Random Request also. Most recently when i was playing Need For Speed Undercover online. Got quite a few then.
    Thanks one of the fastest plats around but also very fun nostalgia it was. The strange thing with these random requests is that I've only played online for only 10mins on RAGE and I did get one from there but the rest though were not from RAGE so I'm guessing that it's lurkers who visit the page here send them out.

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    When did you do that?I thought you had 90!!! Congrats man, 100 is close and you can reach them before 2012 if you have some more easy games to play..!! Good Luck!!
    thanks I this game in. It's getting closer but if I was doing those games meant for trophy competitions then I would easily reach it but not doing many of those ones but still I have a few games in mind.

UPDATE I added my thoughts on RAGE with the kick ass banner done by IN2. Also I added the metal gear solid collection to my future games to be done.

Regional Manager of War

That was fast , congrats, just nine more to go and your goal has been reached. MGS 3 should be easy but MGS2 is a a different story, VR training missions should be fun

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    That was fast , congrats, just nine more to go and your goal has been reached. MGS 3 should be easy but MGS2 is a a different story, VR training missions should be fun
    Thanks this was a super fast plat though beating the game on Ultra hard is hard but maybe because I played it the regular way with 2 rounds and no handicaps in it. MGS 3 will happen in these 9 plats plus I did miss out on this game back when it came out so I look forward to playing it. MGS 2 is going to be a tough plat for sure which will happen at some point after 100 plats but I look foward to the nostalgia in it plus the challenge as well Then again I have so many games I want to play that are on my shelf , my backlog is getting bigger and with all the games coming out in Feb, it's going to be too big.

PRO Member

wow omni. another one already. i am glad we aren't in a compitition right now because you would be crushing everyone. congrats my friend on #91.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    wow omni. another one already. i am glad we aren't in a compitition right now because you would be crushing everyone. congrats my friend on #91.
    Thanks, I've decided that I'm not going to to anymore of those competitons as the only way to really win is to do whore games that are not worth the money but if you can rent them then it won't be bad. Though there is a good number of games that I have done that won't get looked down upon that would be very good choices for winning. My backlog now has gotten to be big and I do have some time consuming games, a few hard ones and one extreme hard in SFIV I'm going to attempt to get.

Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast