Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Man, your list is growing up so quickly! Keep up man, until you reach #100 Make that one hard...

Hidden Saint

Man, your list is growing up so quickly!

Keep up man, until you reach #100
    Make that one hard

deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Man, your list is growing up so quickly!

Keep up man, until you reach #100
    Make that one hard
    Thanks as much as I want to do a really hard plat at 100 but that's going to take lots of time which then I won't hit goal but after that I got a few hard plats to get.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

# 92 Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Out of all the Prince of Persia games I've played I like this one the best so far but I still have The Two Thrones to play.

As far as my goal as much as I do want to hit 100 plats by end of year I don't think it's gonna happen plus I have quite a few games I want to play that are sitting on my shelf like Dark Souls, Batman Arkham City, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom3, Mass Effect 2 and more so I'll probably start one of those games but with that said at least for plat 100 it will have to be a hard game just which one

Platinum Procrastinator

Again congrats on #92. As far as the four games you listed go, I've only played ME2 and Dark Souls but they're both awesome and I think you'll really enjoy them. Then again I'm sure the same can be said for Batman Arkham City and probably UMvsC3 if you like fighting games. For number 100, I'd recommend Warhawk LOL. However, joking aside, I think Dark Souls would be a good choice.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Again congrats on #92. As far as the four games you listed go, I've only played ME2 and Dark Souls but they're both awesome and I think you'll really enjoy them. Then again I'm sure the same can be said for Batman Arkham City and probably UMvsC3 if you like fighting games. For number 100, I'd recommend Warhawk LOL. However, joking aside, I think Dark Souls would be a good choice.
    Thanks again, Dark Souls sounds like a good choice. Warhawk would be the ultimate platinum but most likey not that one but I hope to get Street Figher IV plat which would be right next to NGS2 or even above it depending on how I can do those trials

You weak azz niggs

You're gonna get to 150 before I do 40

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    You're gonna get to 150 before I do 40
    Only if you go for Warhawk and I keep doing easy to moderate games then maybe but I don't think I'll even get to 100 before you reach 40 as I'm not going to have the time to reach 100 by the end of year so I'll probably start on one of my RPG games though I have been itching to get going on Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 though I'm a newbie at that game so it's going probably be a 100hr plat for me but it'll feel good to have a tough fighting game plat which is kinda lacking in my collection.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE

Out of all the Prince of Persia games I've played I like this one the best so far but I still have The Two Thrones to play.

As far as my goal as much as I do want to hit 100 plats by end of year I don't think it's gonna happen plus I have quite a few games I want to play that are sitting on my shelf like Dark Souls, Batman Arkham City, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom3, Mass Effect 2 and more so I'll probably start one of those games but with that said at least for plat 100 it will have to be a hard game just which one
    Nice man your almost there congrats on the new plat dude

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Nice man your almost there congrats on the new plat dude
    Thanks as always yeah getting close but not enough time to reach 100 by end of year but I can finally hit some games that are on my shelf. I think the next game is going to be an RPG or Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Lvl 3 - Bronze

this is well put together great job

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by brandonk276 View Post
    this is well put together great job
    Thanks for good words

Retired...

Congrats on your #92 platinum so I'm sure after you reached 100 , I might get 10 platinum... (2 more to go, don't know which one is...)

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Resident PHD

Well you may not get your 100 s but you got my vote for checklist of the year. Congrats of plat #92

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE

COngrats on your 92nd !!

I believe you should leave one of those games to be your 100th..Arkham City maybe..Still, if you had some easy plats you could be closer to 100 before the year is over..
    Anyway, congrats once more!!Keep platting!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow #92 already and yeah i agree with you mate the warrior within is the best one.congrats mate and well done.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your #92 platinum so I'm sure after you reached 100 , I might get 10 platinum... (2 more to go, don't know which one is...)
    Thanks , I know one of those plats is gonna be GT5, the other one is a mystery of course.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Well you may not get your 100 s but you got my vote for checklist of the year. Congrats of plat #92
    Thanks Most likey not but getting the vote is better of course so thanks on that as some of the competition is really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    COngrats on your 92nd !!

I believe you should leave one of those games to be your 100th..Arkham City maybe..Still, if you had some easy plats you could be closer to 100 before the year is over..
    Anyway, congrats once more!!Keep platting!
    Thanks True if I had enough easy plats but I also like to balance out what I play so next I'm feeling either a time consuming game like Mass Effect 2 or hard one like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow #92 already and yeah i agree with you mate the warrior within is the best one.congrats mate and well done.
    Thanks , I still have The two thrones to play but so far Warrior Within was the one I enjoyed the most

UPDATE: My thoughts are up now on Warrior Within. Also it happen a few days ago but the list has reach over 4000 views:ekk: Thanks to everyone who has supported this list, it's because of you guys why I continue to update it

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #92 dude, great news. Its a shame you won't hit 100, but gaming is about enjoyment and you don't want to rush it. For #100, I say go for GTAIV. Its a game you have wanted to plat for a long time, so making it 100 would be special.

PRO Member

Congrats on your Latest Plat. It would be neat if you start Mass Effect 2 next. I am going back to it as soon as I finish Mafia 2 Which should be in the next couple nights.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Mista J

your cl looks good man congrats on the recent plats. keep up the gamin brother

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Lvl 6 - Silver

You're a machine man, though I am liking your reviews as it gives me an idea of which games to get at some point. Good job, n good luck!

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast