Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congratulations on #92 dude, great news. Its a shame you won't hit 100, but gaming is ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on #92 dude, great news. Its a shame you won't hit 100, but gaming is about enjoyment and you don't want to rush it. For #100, I say go for GTAIV. Its a game you have wanted to plat for a long time, so making it 100 would be special.
    Thanks yeah gaming is down to having fun and most games I'e played the last few months were good with only 2 being average. GTAIV would be a great choice as I have been wanting to get that done for quite some time now. Though I have a few good choices as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your Latest Plat. It would be neat if you start Mass Effect 2 next. I am going back to it as soon as I finish Mafia 2 Which should be in the next couple nights.
    Thanks I like this Prince of Persia game. I'm thinking about it, it's either Mass Effect 2 or Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 next.
    Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    your cl looks good man congrats on the recent plats. keep up the gamin brother
    Thanks for the good words and once again thanks for the awesome looking Prince of Persia: Warrior Within banner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    You're a machine man, though I am liking your reviews as it gives me an idea of which games to get at some point. Good job, n good luck!
    Thanks I'm glad you like my mini reviews and they help on decisons on buying, renting, or just avoid all together. Also I do enjoy writing them as well and glad the people on this site do like them so it gives me motivation to keep going with the list.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE

# 92 Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Out of all the Prince of Persia games I've played I like this one the best so far but I still have The Two Thrones to play.
    Congratulations buddy

I still need to plat that and 2 thrones, just didn't want to do the difficulties back to back...and now I kinda forgot about it

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Congratulations buddy

I still need to plat that and 2 thrones, just didn't want to do the difficulties back to back...and now I kinda forgot about it
    Thanks I agree doing 3 playthroughs with this game is tedious I would of been fine with 2 at max for this one but at least it wasn't 5 like Shadow of the Colossus or 7 with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Lvl 6 - Silver

Great Checklist i enjoyed your reviews a lot nicely done !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    Great Checklist i enjoyed your reviews a lot nicely done !!
    Thanks for kind words, I'm glad you like reviews a lot as I enjoy writing them which is the main bulk of the list.

UPDATEI added FFXIII-2 to my future games list though with so many games I have yet to play it's gonna be a while before I get to that one.. Also changed up the music section with a very soothing track from FFVII.
    No new as Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 mission mode(combo challenges) is giving me a really hard time though I'm very new to game and getting more comfortable with it. Since there's 48 characters and each have 10, that's 480 that must be done. Now the 1st 5 missions for all characters are really easy. #6 can be from easy to tricky. #7 is tough but with practice can be done for most characters. #8-10 is where is gets too hard. I've only done #8 on a few characters and #10 on one. I'm gonna be at this for a quite some time so not many plats will be coming though I might do a easy game if I need to take a break from those missions.

Resident PHD

Thanks for kind words, I'm glad you like reviews a lot as I enjoy writing them which is the main bulk of the list.

UPDATEI added FFXIII-2 to my future games list though with so many games I have yet to play it's gonna be a while before I get to that one.. Also changed up the music section with a very soothing track from FFVII.
    No new as Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 mission mode(combo challenges) is giving me a really hard time though I'm very new to game and getting more comfortable with it. Since there's 48 characters and each have 10, that's 480 that must be done. Now the 1st 5 missions for all characters are really easy. #6 can be from easy to tricky. #7 is tough but with practice can be done for most characters. #8-10 is where is gets too hard. I've only done #8 on a few characters and #10 on one. I'm gonna be at this for a quite some time so not many plats will be coming though I might do a easy game if I need to take a break from those missions.
    I just saw in the Post Your New Platinum Trophy thread someone got the Trine 2 plat already and said it was easy. The first Trine was a blast so that might be a possibility.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

You weak azz niggs

Oh come on man. Those missions aren't that bad

Buy my book, Alteration

Good luck with MvC3, and congrats on the nomination for best checklist!

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I just saw in the Post Your New Platinum Trophy thread someone got the Trine 2 plat already and said it was easy. The first Trine was a blast so that might be a possibility.
    I do plan on getting that game since I did enjoy the 1st one and it looks like a really easy platinum. Also even though I'm not doing trophy competitions but this game would be great to do in it.

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Oh come on man. Those missions aren't that bad
    Only fighting game experts tell me that but I'm a newbie at it. This is gonna be one of my top platinums if I actually get it. I'm gonna have to ask many questions in the mission mode thread but really it's still up to me get actually get them down

Quote Originally Posted by digitalman123 View Post
    Good luck with MvC3, and congrats on the nomination for best checklist!
    Thanks I'll need the luck for UMvC3, I here that regluar is much easier as the hard missions can be skipped on that one. Thanks for the support on this list

You weak azz niggs

Thanks I'll need the luck for UMvC3, I here that regluar is much easier as the hard missions can be skipped on that one. Thanks for the support on this list
    Yeah on the regular version, you only need to do 320 out of 380 possible missions (400 w/DLC), whereas this time you'll need to do them all or skip 20 missions with the DLC. I loved on the trophy sites how n00bs were crying

Royal Flush X2

Yeah on the regular version, you only need to do 320 out of 380 possible missions (400 w/DLC), whereas this time you'll need to do them all or skip 20 missions with the DLC. I loved on the trophy sites how n00bs were crying
    The regular version would of been not too hard but this version I've also read from other trophy sites as well is giving many a hard time, even those with SFIV plats. Of course your the fighting game grandmaster so only a mild challenge for you. This game is not for the casuals for sure. I know that you still have to take my challenge up, I know I challenge you with either WipEout HD or Shadow of the Colossus but I think that Killzone 2 would be more of a challenge for you.

Retired...

When the 2012 begins, I'm sure this checklist is gonna be the best checklist of the year, no doubt!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

You weak azz niggs

The regular version would of been not too hard but this version I've also read from other trophy sites as well is giving many a hard time, even those with SFIV plats. Of course your the fighting game grandmaster so only a mild challenge for you. This game is not for the casuals for sure. I know that you still have to take my challenge up, I know I challenge you with either WipEout HD or Shadow of the Colossus but I think that Killzone 2 would be more of a challenge for you.
    Well, when I finish my other current games, I will do those games It depends what kind of fighters people prefer. Some are either SF guys or MvsC3, whatever. The problem with these missions is that the timing is more tight than on SF4. Like for some peoples 9th mission you HAVE to cal your partner out in a certain moment or you won't do the combo Keep in mind doing x-factor will make some missions easier and there are inputs you need to use in the game doesn't tell you. Just let me know when you have problems. I can now do all 500 missions in around 6-7 hours now

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    When the 2012 begins, I'm sure this checklist is gonna be the best checklist of the year, no doubt!
    Thanks still have this year to finish up. Well see what happens in 2012.

Royal Flush X2

Well, when I finish my other current games, I will do those games It depends what kind of fighters people prefer. Some are either SF guys or MvsC3, whatever. The problem with these missions is that the timing is more tight than on SF4. Like for some peoples 9th mission you HAVE to cal your partner out in a certain moment or you won't do the combo Keep in mind doing x-factor will make some missions easier and there are inputs you need to use in the game doesn't tell you. Just let me know when you have problems. I can now do all 500 missions in around 6-7 hours now
    I'm finding out about the timing on these. I have spent a over hour just on dormammu #8 and even once I got all the moves down the timing had to be perfect on it. The #9's is what it giving me the overall harder time. I had finish Hulk #9 but my game somehow didn't saved so I got to do that one again
    Thanks I'll be asking for help for sure. I must thank Xero21 for giving me those input motions that are not display in mission objective in the ones I have attempted.

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats on the POP:WW Plat

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on the POP:WW Plat
    Thanks so far my favorite POP game.

I am happy to announce that this checklist won checklist of the yearhttp://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/si...list-year.html. I really thought that I wouldn't win really let alone stay far ahead of the competition as there were many good lists out there so I am very please with this result. I have thank all those who voted for my list already but once again thanks to all who have voted and supported it. I can now add this to the special achievement section. When I was starting out with this checklist, I wanted to not only say my thoughts on the game but the trophy difficulty of each game and why certain trophies were hard if there were any in a certain game. Also big credit goes to most members of the GIMP GURUS who have made me the awesome banners and headers to make the list look great.

Now for my current progress Ultimate Mavel vs Capcom 3 trials are extremely hard, I have currenlty over 67% done of them but I only have a few characters I haven't used yet for them so not many easy ones left. I have spent many hrs failing at them, everything has to be perfect and even if the timing is off by a .10th of a second the combo won't be completed and some button combinations make you think WTF. I'm gonna keep trying but I'm not sure if I going to be able to get this platinum unless Capcom decides to relased more DLC characters then I'll have a chance. Also I have been trying to learn how to play good in this game but even BNB combos are long and complicated. This game is not beginner frienldy and only fighting game experts will tell you different. The only othe way to play is to spam but that gets boring and is not a sure way of winning. I'll keep at it and hope one day to finally get this plat.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on getting Checklist of the Year dude, great accomplishment

RPG Master

Congratulations on winning Checklist of the Year Omni. What games are you planning on going after this year?
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on getting Checklist of the Year dude, great accomplishment
    Thanks it is such a rare accomplishment I hope site trophies will be given again and hopefully it'll be a site trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Congratulations on winning Checklist of the Year Omni. What games are you planning on going after this year?
    Thanks, right now it seems that Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is going into the next year as I'm having a exteme tough time with this game. Mass Effect 2, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Batman Arkham City, Metal Gear Solid collection, COD World ar World and MW3, Dragon AgeII. I also need to finish up GTAIV. When these games do come out Final Fantasy XIII-2, Devil may cry collection, Jak and Daxter collection, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Ninja Gaiden III. Maybe even Street Fighter IV if i can get good enough at it as that's gonna be near impossible plat for me. Hopefully I can get these games done next year as they are most are gonna take a lot of time.

Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast