Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Which missions are you having trouble with exactly?...

You weak azz niggs

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Which missions are you having trouble with exactly?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Which missions are you having trouble with exactly?
    Many but for now Nemesis #9 at the part with the assist and the air rocket. I do the motion where he jumps short in the air for the rocket but the rocket still seems to miss as it either goes past or if i move back a little and hit him the next move is too far away to hit. Also Ghost rider #9 with the assist I call out the assist during the animation of the 2nd move and still get the next move in but a lot times when the arrows hit the combo counts it as wrong so I don't know what I'm doing wrong there. I have more but I know these must get done.

You weak azz niggs

I'll do them when I have the chance since it's been a while since I did the missions. So you're having trouble with character's 8-10 for the most part, it seems

Royal Flush X2

I'll do them when I have the chance since it's been a while since I did the missions. So you're having trouble with character's 8-10 for the most part, it seems
    Pretty much though with most #8 I probably can get with just tons practice and using vesperarcade clips but yeah #9 and #10s. I only have 3 characters done completely, Hulk, Nova and Chris. Some I just need one more like Wolverine #10, Sentinel #10.

You weak azz niggs

Oh Wolverine is tricky, so is Sentinel. I can do those pretty easily now. Ugh I need help on making my videos look neat. I have some that will at least give people help

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on Checklist of the year Omni. It's a blast coming in here to check things out.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Digital Terror

grats on checklist of the year

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Congratulations on Checklist of the year Omni. It's a blast coming in here to check things out.
    Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    grats on checklist of the year
    Thanks guys for support and of course the art work and banners helped out in becoming checklist of the year. Now if site trophies were to come back hopefully I would get a site since it's an end of the year winner which I thought I would never win any winner of the year award

Retired

Nice list and platinum collection.

Didn't you know the voice of survival died in iF1?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

well done for cl list of the year mate.its thoroughly well deserved and it is one awesome cl.good luck in the future.now hurry up and get to 100's thats after you have done and moved on from umvc3

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    Nice list and platinum collection.

Didn't you know the voice of survival died in iF1?
    Thanks, of course I know the voice of survival died but even though he was a douche he was kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    well done for cl list of the year mate.its thoroughly well deserved and it is one awesome cl.good luck in the future.now hurry up and get to 100's thats after you have done and moved on from umvc3
    Thanks for voting for this list to make it the checklist of the year. I know it's been a while since updated other than a new song and random clips coming. As far as plats go UMVC3 is really giving me a extreme hard time. If I get the platinum this might be my hardest one yet even harder than NGS2 as I'm better in hack n slash games than fighting. Only Mortal Kombat I was good enough to get everything without too much trouble but that was just an extreme long game.

Retired...

Yeah man, have a patience like I said I'm taking a break from GT5 for 2 - 3 days because I got nervous after doing a really good 1st lap and would always mess up the next lap of Vettel's challenges!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Yeah man, have a patience like I said I'm taking a break from GT5 for 2 - 3 days because I got nervous after doing a really good 1st lap and would always mess up the next lap of Vettel's challenges!
    Taking a day break from an extreme hard platinum is always good so you can be recharge and go for it again. It might not seem much but I did get more missions done but still so many left to go. One thing I can say is that I did pretty good in the hardest setting in arcade mode considering I'm still trying to develop good combos that I can pull off in matches so I can get ready for the online part of it.

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Taking a day break from an extreme hard platinum is always good so you can be recharge and go for it again. It might not seem much but I did get more missions done but still so many left to go. One thing I can say is that I did pretty good in the hardest setting in arcade mode considering I'm still trying to develop good combos that I can pull off in matches so I can get ready for the online part of it.
    I've been doing a time consuming platinum myself. I'm not even close to being done with my first playthrough of Resonance of Fate and I'm at 45 hours.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    I've been doing a time consuming platinum myself. I'm not even close to being done with my first playthrough of Resonance of Fate and I'm at 45 hours.
    UMvC3 is taking me a long time becasue the missions are extreme hard, at least #9 and #10 and few #8 of each character. Of course a fighting game expert who is almost not human will get through them without too much trouble like this guy

I have 9 of these done with Wolverine but still need that last one in, the timing is so strict it must be perfect in these missions.

You weak azz niggs

Oh yeah. You need to delay your inputs a a bit for the air S to come out. Wolverine isn't that bad, compared to Captain America. His were the hardest for me to do. It just takes time dude. That's all. If it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna do MK and GT5 after I do NBA 2K12, which is like 150 hours to do itself

Royal Flush X2

Oh yeah. You need to delay your inputs a a bit for the air S to come out. Wolverine isn't that bad, compared to Captain America. His were the hardest for me to do. It just takes time dude. That's all. If it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna do MK and GT5 after I do NBA 2K12, which is like 150 hours to do itself
    Thanks for the tip on that one. Cap is a very hard one for sure. Those plats are extreme long the MK and GT5 ones. If I get this plat the next game is going to be a quick and easy plat which will be Trine 2 since I enjoyed the 1st one.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Ill be starting the UMVC3 Missions as soon as I finish BlazBlue:CS. Dont give up on them and You will definatly get them done, How many you have left to go?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Ill be starting the UMVC3 Missions as soon as I finish BlazBlue:CS. Dont give up on them and You will definatly get them done, How many you have left to go?
    Currently I'm at 76.4% but I do have 4 characters that I haven't even started yet so I'm hoping to make it to around 89% and then finish it up with those 4 characters. I bought the DLC for little breathing room but it's really gonna be 18 or 19 missions I can skip as Jill 10 is know to be very hard. I still need Shuma-Gorath 10. This is taking forever, if I get this plat I'm doing Trine 2 for a very easy plat.

Retired...

Say something to God, before ready to fight challenge, then I'm sure you'll get it like Gokussjin did it in hardest GT5 suggested by me!

Good luck!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast