Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Smashguy Say something to God, before ready to fight challenge, then I'm sure you'll get it like ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Say something to God, before ready to fight challenge, then I'm sure you'll get it like Gokussjin did it in hardest GT5 suggested by me!

Good luck!
    These missions have consumed me, there hard and so many of them, some of them have took me a few hrs and I still have many to go not to mention the stupid online trophies I have left. I'm boosting the one where you have to reach a 6th rank as you can get ranked down and online is nothing but full of hardcore and nasty hate messaging ppl in UMvC3. Easily the worst online experience I have ever played which is a shame as I like the game itself.

RPG Master

Hm interesting, you are almost at the 100 mark while I am merely at a measly 25 platinums. Nonetheless, you have a terrific platinum collection with a lot of different games, both hard and easy. I wish you luck on your GT5 . Perhaps if you attempted it as your 100th platinum, it will be easier.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Hm interesting, you are almost at the 100 mark while I am merely at a measly 25 platinums. Nonetheless, you have a terrific platinum collection with a lot of different games, both hard and easy. I wish you luck on your GT5 . Perhaps if you attempted it as your 100th platinum, it will be easier.
    Thanks for the good words, but I'm not playing GT5, it's Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 that's giving me an extreme hard time. If I get this plat then it will be my 2nd hardest or prehaps even my hardest. If it wasn't for boosting the 6th rank trophy or the 2 DLC characters for very slighty breathing room on the missions, this would of been an impossible plat for me as I'm not hardcore awesome fighting game player, only mortal kombat I actually had a good online record when going for that plat.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    These missions have consumed me, there hard and so many of them, some of them have took me a few hrs and I still have many to go not to mention the stupid online trophies I have left. I'm boosting the one where you have to reach a 6th rank as you can get ranked down and online is nothing but full of hardcore and nasty hate messaging ppl in UMvC3. Easily the worst online experience I have ever played which is a shame as I like the game itself.
    Omni, what do I keep telling you, those missions are easy compared to other games. Don't sweat it you'll get them eventually. And don't worry about the hardcore losers in rank, I bet if you check most of there stats you'd see that UMVC3 is the only game they have. They don't have the fortitude to be true gamers like us so they send out hate mail as a means to try and boost there ego, proving only that they live sad lonely lives.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Thanks for the good words, but I'm not playing GT5, it's Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 that's giving me an extreme hard time. If I get this plat then it will be my 2nd hardest or prehaps even my hardest. If it wasn't for boosting the 6th rank trophy or the 2 DLC characters for very slighty breathing room on the missions, this would of been an impossible plat for me as I'm not hardcore awesome fighting game player, only mortal kombat I actually had a good online record when going for that plat.
    well best of luck to you all the same mate.its a shame your not really enjoying part of this game as gaming if im not mistaken is supposed to be fun and entertaining.the more i hear about it the im glad i didnt get it because im nowhere near good at fighting games as what you are.hell i thought i was lucky to get the mvc3 plat but this sounds awful.keep it up mate.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Quote Originally Posted by infernal-exodus View Post
    Omni, what do I keep telling you, those missions are easy compared to other games. Don't sweat it you'll get them eventually. And don't worry about the hardcore losers in rank, I bet if you check most of there stats you'd see that UMVC3 is the only game they have. They don't have the fortitude to be true gamers like us so they send out hate mail as a means to try and boost there ego, proving only that they live sad lonely lives.
    aside from the easy missions part which i cant comment on because ive not played this game but the rest about the tossers out there.....PREACH!!

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

You weak azz niggs

Which missions are you having trouble with again? Which ones you have left you're tying to focus on? I feel you with the online. There are so many scrubs on there. This is why I don't play most fighting games online. Anyway just give me a buzz in which ones you wanna try to do

Royal Flush X2

These missions are different from vanilla MvC3 withe only the magic series mission is the same. 1-5 are a joke that anyone can do. 6 are generally not hard with a bit of effort. 7's again not too bad execpt for a few that gave me a tricky time. 8-10 is where things get hard. I know you haven't played this one yet but if you look on other trophy sites, some but not all are comparing these missions to a SSFIV level and they have plat that game. Most of them are hardcore and have trophy collections that make mine look average and giving this game a 9 difficulty out of 10 overall so for me if I get it's an easy 10 as this game I'm just not grasping as well as I have with others or another fighting game like Mortal Kombat which I did grasp and then practice as I was able to hold my own against hard core players there. Your 100% right about those scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    well best of luck to you all the same mate.its a shame your not really enjoying part of this game as gaming if im not mistaken is supposed to be fun and entertaining.the more i hear about it the im glad i didnt get it because im nowhere near good at fighting games as what you are.hell i thought i was lucky to get the mvc3 plat but this sounds awful.keep it up mate.
    Exactly as I know hate mail is gonna happen in any mutiplayer and have gotten a little in the past but this one takes it to a whole new level. I wouldn't say that I better in fighting games as getting plats and actually being really good at the actually fighting is way different. I can't say I'm a fighting game pro at all, only Mortal Kombat I was good enough in it but other fighters like tekken (even though the plat is easy) I'm just average but it's enough to get by. This game I'm just not grasping as it just moves too fast for me, even SFIV online back when it was the only SF game out was easier for me then this plus it had enough casuals for me to beat on where this game all I've seen is hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Which missions are you having trouble with again? Which ones you have left you're tying to focus on? I feel you with the online. There are so many scrubs on there. This is why I don't play most fighting games online. Anyway just give me a buzz in which ones you wanna try to do
    Well many but I'll just focus on a few that should be done.
    Iron man 8, after doing the 1st air combo, the next standing H attack never connects as Dante just blocks it
    Amaterasu 9, after doing the weapon change in the air, the next move doesn't connect, I'm gussing you have to do it fast and I do start out with that super that slows thing down a tad
    Trish 8, should be easy but after doing the 1st air part, then going for the standing H, it almost never seems to connect.
    Tron 10 the start of the combo, getting the air s to connect

Finally I have 10 characters done Nova, Ghost Rider, Hulk, Chris, Arthur, Spencer, Zero, Frank West, Nemesis and just finish Wesker, his #10 gave me the most trouble.

You weak azz niggs

I agree with the online people and stuff, but I personally had a harder time with these missions, probably because I'm a Street Fighter guy... Which one do you feel you're the closest to getting. We'll take it from there lol

2011 Member of the Year

Aight, I'm late to the party, but a huge congrats on getting Checklist of the Year .
    Very well deserved, man

Royal Flush X2

I agree with the online people and stuff, but I personally had a harder time with these missions, probably because I'm a Street Fighter guy... Which one do you feel you're the closest to getting. We'll take it from there lol
    Iron man 8 lets go with, I got his #9 already so I feel this one should be done but 10 is a possible skip but I'll see as I get closer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Aight, I'm late to the party, but a huge congrats on getting Checklist of the Year .
    Very well deserved, man
    Thanks I really didn't think this list was going to win checklist of the year but I must thank you and the rest of the Gurus for helping make it the 2011 checklist of the year

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Say something to God, before ready to fight challenge, then I'm sure you'll get it like Gokussjin did it in hardest GT5 suggested by me!

Good luck!

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    "This video contains content from NBC Universal who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"
    Hope that internet bill didn't pass already:stare:

Resident PHD

"This video contains content from NBC Universal who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"
    Hope that internet bill didn't pass already:stare:
    I guess Midgar has strict Internet laws here is the quote
    Conan: Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

You weak azz niggs

Arnold and his epic quotes:

Toggle Spoiler

Royal Flush X2

LOL

Arnold and his epic quotes:

Toggle Spoiler

LOL I love Arnold Movies, own some of his ones on Blu ray. Now I'm in the mood to watch an Arnold movie to take a break from those missions.
    Got some more 8's and 9's done like, Akuma 8, Hawkeye 9, Captain America 9, Doom 9 but both Doom and Cap's 8's and 10's WTF

Local Drunk

Excellent checklist, no wonder it won checklist of the year.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Excellent checklist, no wonder it won checklist of the year.
    Thanks for the kind words, I kinda suprise my list won checklist of the year let alone getting many votes ahead of the competition who also had strong lists.
    Woot I finish another charcter on those missions, Amaterasu which brings 11 characters done but still many to go but I'm happy with this one as #9 was a bitch to get.
    Only got one more done for today Phoenix 9, these missions are draining me too much can't play for a while
    Finally recharged and finish off another character, Hsien-Ko which actually her #10 was easy, her #7 was annoying and her #9 was a tough one but now thats 12 characters done. Very slowly it's coming but hopefully I won't hit a wall towards the end which can very well happen.
    Last edited by omnislash; 01-06-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Royal Flush X2

UMvC3 mission progress update I made some nice progress so far today, while not that many missions done I did finish off a few characters for all missions complete with that character, Ryu, Phoenix Wright, Trish, and one I'm proud of Dormammu 10. His number #8 was probably the hardest one for me as timing was so strict and the combo was kinda oddball. Check it out in this clip

I should mention I'm using the dualshock 3 controller not that fancy fightstick shown in the clip. While I know a fightstick does take a lot of time to get use to but for a few missions I used the stick on the dualshock for a few missions to make those special moves in the middle of combos a tad easier. Still not easy though. I have now 16 characters done. Still having trouble with that wolverine#10, only once did I get the hard part done but I did the rest too slow

Stick at it man,you patience will pay off in the end with a nice shiny plat.happy fighting buddy.

Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast