Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; It's true that the guy uses the stick. I used the pad to do the missions, though I play with ...

You weak azz niggs

It's true that the guy uses the stick. I used the pad to do the missions, though I play with either. There's the misconception out there that if you play with the stick that you'll be a better player. That's totally incorrect. You have to spend hours and hours JUST to learn how to do basic moves. You'll do fine. You just gotta keep at it, even take a break completely from the game for a bit.

Regional Manager of War

The only advantage stick has is you can take advantage of the shortcuts certain fighting games have but the learning curve from pad to stick can be frustrating. There are tournament players who use pad aswell so its possible to be good without a arcade stick. Stick with what you are most comfortable with or like grimy said you would spend hours just practicing fireballs or just getting used to moving around

Resident PHD

I feel your pain Omni, I am battling with the Pictionary plat right now. Getting my ass kicked .

Are you getting Twisted Metal or SSX next month? If so we should do some online.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Stick at it man,you patience will pay off in the end with a nice shiny plat.happy fighting buddy.
    Thanks for the good words, I'll stick at it of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    It's true that the guy uses the stick. I used the pad to do the missions, though I play with either. There's the misconception out there that if you play with the stick that you'll be a better player. That's totally incorrect. You have to spend hours and hours JUST to learn how to do basic moves. You'll do fine. You just gotta keep at it, even take a break completely from the game for a bit.
    This I agree with the stick and I know it's going to take many hours just getting the basics down. The only thing is that I feel is that at least when using the stick on the dual shock, it made those multiple QCF, QCB motions done in one right after another that must be done really fast like Dormammu #10 at the end of the combo. Pretty much thought the pad works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    The only advantage stick has is you can take advantage of the shortcuts certain fighting games have but the learning curve from pad to stick can be frustrating. There are tournament players who use pad aswell so its possible to be good without a arcade stick. Stick with what you are most comfortable with or like grimy said you would spend hours just practicing fireballs or just getting used to moving around
    Again I agree and also those few shortcuts that using a stick can make a few missions a tad easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I feel your pain Omni, I am battling with the Pictionary plat right now. Getting my ass kicked .

Are you getting Twisted Metal or SSX next month? If so we should do some online.
    It's been some time since I've got my ass kicked so much in a game, while Shadow of the Colossus Hard Time Attack #3 was a doozy, the rest of the game was easy just tedious.
    I'm getting Twisted Metal for sure, I loved 1&2 on PS1 and Black on PS2 so this is one game I'm looking foward to. So many games next month to get. I think Twisted Metal and Devil May Cry Collection are 2 games I'll get right away, the rest is when I find a good deal on them. For sure we'll do some online, it'll be fun.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

So hows the missions coming along?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    So hows the missions coming along?
    Right now at 82.99% with 20 chararcters finish and still have 4 I haven't used yet. Just need about 27 or 28 missions before I can easily finish up those missions but those 27 or 28 are not going to be easy.

You weak azz niggs

Well you only need 13% You'll get there

Retired TGT Member

seems like i could spend hours on this list. checklist of the year to boot! well done

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Well you only need 13% You'll get there
    Really only about 5% of hard trials left, I still have 4 characters unused so most likely once I get to 88.8% then I fly by. Then I just got to clean up the rest of the trophies. Once again thanks for your tips as I'll probably have more questions in that mission help thread.

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    seems like i could spend hours on this list. checklist of the year to boot! well done
    It's a great way to pass some time at work if you have that option. Thanks for the good words, still suprise this list won when it was up against strong competition like your list which is well done

UPDATE No new plat still but I have change up the random clip which features the Angry video game nerd, check out to see what shit game he has reviewed. Also change up the music track which is from Marvel Super Hero's arcade fighting game.The track is Doctor Doom's theme.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Man you are on the roll. Dont worry about not reaching 100 in the past year you will get there pretty soon.

Good luck on MCvC I heard they are tough. You almost done just keep at them you can knock them down Iam pretty sure. Patient is the way to victory.

Good luck bro
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Lvl 1 - Bronze

NIce, I'll add you to my users favored by google list

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Right now at 82.99% with 20 chararcters finish and still have 4 I haven't used yet. Just need about 27 or 28 missions before I can easily finish up those missions but those 27 or 28 are not going to be easy.
    Almost there dude you'll get it in no time..

Resident PHD

Keep fighting Omni here is some motivational music to keep you going

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Hey omni love the new video. What an unbelievably shitty game. And good luck with mvc3. Your almost there!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    Man you are on the roll. Dont worry about not reaching 100 in the past year you will get there pretty soon.

Good luck on MCvC I heard they are tough. You almost done just keep at them you can knock them down Iam pretty sure. Patient is the way to victory.

Good luck bro
    I was on a roll till I pop in this game, I wanted a challenge but I didn't think this hard but it'll feel very rewarding once I get the plat in UMvC3, the vanilla version of MvC3 would of been much easier as most hard missions can be skipped there but not in Ultimate version. Thanks bro for coming by

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    NIce, I'll add you to my users favored by google list
    Thanks I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Almost there dude you'll get it in no time..
    Crawling my way up there slowly but it'll feel good to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Keep fighting Omni here is some motivational music to keep you going

That is great, I just watch that movie not too long ago. Classic movie it is

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Hey omni love the new video. What an unbelievably shitty game. And good luck with mvc3. Your almost there!
    I remember that was one of the funny ones he did as sometimes it's the game that can make the video funny. Thanks though it's UMvC3

UMVC3 Progress I'm up to 84% so just around 4.6% of struggling before I can use those 4 characters I haven't used yet to finish it off quickly. I did finish off She-hulk mission#10, did #8 &#9 of Spiderman's, his #10 has super strict timing but I think I can get that one done and finally finish off Iron man #10 and #8 which was one of the most annoying missions because that standing H just didn't want to connect but glad it's done now.

EDIT Now Spiderman #10 is done strict timing with the web ball L into Crawler Assault super. Now 23 Characters done. Who to do next or at least another mission
    Another character done, Vergil actually not too bad except for #9 was tough but glad that one is done now. Plus worked on Rocket Racoon and now just need his #10. I'm getting even closer but I almost feel a wall hitting.
    Last edited by omnislash; 01-13-2012 at 06:03 AM.

2011 Member of the Year

YOU CAN DO IT

Retired...

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    YOU CAN DO IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    You guys rock, been a while since I've seen the water boy movie. Any how I made some more progress as now I'm at 86.19%, just need only over 2% to be in the clear for this extreme hard trophy. So close but yet feel so far as I only have extreme hard missions left or ones I just don't get for over 2%.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Lol if I had a choice to do the online portion of UMvC3 over the missions, I'd go with the online. Then again I've always been the type of player to stick with a few characters and learn them. I never touched anyone other than El Fuerte, Ken and Dan in Super. In vanilla MvC3, I only played Trish, Doom and Wesker. In Ultimate I opened up and started to learn Frank West. Yeah big change, eh? I know my limitations as a player but still.

Anyway keep at it, brother. I'm sure you'll get 'em done soon.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Lol if I had a choice to do the online portion of UMvC3 over the missions, I'd go with the online. Then again I've always been the type of player to stick with a few characters and learn them. I never touched anyone other than El Fuerte, Ken and Dan in Super. In vanilla MvC3, I only played Trish, Doom and Wesker. In Ultimate I opened up and started to learn Frank West. Yeah big change, eh? I know my limitations as a player but still.

Anyway keep at it, brother. I'm sure you'll get 'em done soon.
    I've done the same with other games as I like to stick to certain character as well. It's fun though to try out other characters as well just for fun. As much as the missions are giving me a hard time, I rather do them then deal with all the nasty ppl I've encountered online though the matches we had were fun and up for more just for fun. Thanks it'll feel good once I get this trophy, very slowly it's coming along as those #10 and some #9 and a few #8 are draining for sure.

Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast