Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; It feels so weird not posting my congratulations in here every few days. I think half of my posts are ...

Beast Incarnate

It feels so weird not posting my congratulations in here every few days. I think half of my posts are in this thread! Good luck in UMVC3 dude, if anyone can do it you can for sure, one of the bests gamers on the site

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    It feels so weird not posting my congratulations in here every few days. I think half of my posts are in this thread! Good luck in UMVC3 dude, if anyone can do it you can for sure, one of the bests gamers on the site
    It's been almost a month since I've got a . I don't know about one the best gamers as everyone has strenghts and weakness and this game is shown my weakness side for sure. I've spent more than double already than what the guide has said it takes to platinum this game. Of course ppl who are fighting game pros at trials(combo challenges) will get though it much easier than someone who only a decent player at fighting games at best. I did want a challenge and I got it + more so it will feel so rewarding to get this plat.

Now at 87%, here's who I have done all missions for.Ryu, Chris, Dante, Trish, Amaterasu, Viewtiful Joe, Tron, Wesker, Arutur, Spencer, Zero,Hagger, Hsien-Ko, Vergil, Phoenix Wright, Frank West, Nemesis T-Type, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, She Hulk, Spider man,Phoenix, Storm, Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Nova, Ghost Rider, Rocket Raccoon, Doctor Strange Felicia, & Sentinel. Now getting close but of course it's getting even harder to find those missions to finish this off, once I get to 88% then I'll start using those 4 characters I haven't started yet to blitz through this then I'll probably be short a couple of missions before the the hardest trophy is finish. Then it's just cleaning up the rest of the stuff.

Edit: Just finished off Hagger for now 28 characters done, I can avoid #10 missions though a few #9's are giving me a hard time. I might try to finish off Phoenix #10 but it's a pain in the ass that one as a simple move like the air Tk shot is not hitting after air H before the 1st hyper. I also attempte Magneto #9 and that was really hard with a few times almost having it
    Last edited by omnislash; 01-17-2012 at 08:23 AM.

You weak azz niggs

Like I said. You're making progress The key to getting Magneto's 9th is to not only know where to hit Haggar on the moves, but to know the rhythm of the combo particularly. Once you get the rhythm down, everything will fall into place naturally.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Well done on your progress man,your getting there.keep up the gruelling but awesome work.you will get there i know it.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

A Vampire with a Soul

this platinum list is beast

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Like I said. You're making progress The key to getting Magneto's 9th is to not only know where to hit Haggar on the moves, but to know the rhythm of the combo particularly. Once you get the rhythm down, everything will fall into place naturally.
    Slowly making progress, this mission is tough but I must get this one down as I'm avoiding Mag's #10. Getting the rhythm is tough but when I do get it the few times, I mess up though I'm getting what needs to be done on this mission. Thanks for advice on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Well done on your progress man,your getting there.keep up the gruelling but awesome work.you will get there i know it.
    It is gruelling for sure, getting closer to this beast of a trophy. Thanks for watching my progress on this beast of a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tht-Nova7 View Post
    this platinum list is beast
    Thanks for the kind words

The One and Only

Holy shit! There's so much in this checklist my computer can barely handle it!

Anyway awesome checklist omni. Keep it up

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Holy shit! There's so much in this checklist my computer can barely handle it!

Anyway awesome checklist omni. Keep it up
    My old laptop had problems loading this list but not this current I have. Thanks for the good words

UMVC3 Update, I finish off another character, Phoenix to make it 29 done plus I did a few missions like Jill #9 which was really not hard compare to other ones I've done. Finally got Magneto #9 done, and finally Doom # 8 which took me 2hrs to beat. Now at 88% so I can start doing some easy missions for a change but then I know I'll be short a few before finally getting this grueling trophy

UPDATE #2 Rocket Raccoon is now finished for 88.2%.
    Last edited by omnislash; 01-16-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Royal Flush X2

Ultimate
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Master Of Tasks:Clear 480 Missions

Finally the hardest trophy in this game is now done. The last 2 characters I finished up with was Sentinel#10 and Felicia#10 which was 2 characters I thought I would of never completed or better yet doing most of the characters #8-10 missions. Now I just got to clean up the rest of the game so later this week I should have the platinum pending on that stupid 30hr online trophy but I'm boosting that one cause it's just dumb.
    This is the 2nd hardest trophy in my entire collection

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Master Of Tasks:Clear 480 Missions

Finally the hardest trophy in this game is now done. The last 2 characters I finished up with was Sentinel#10 and Felicia#10 which was 2 characters I thought I would of never completed or better yet doing most of the characters #8-10 missions. Now I just got to clean up the rest of the game so later this week I should have the platinum pending on that stupid 30hr online trophy but I'm boosting that one cause it's just dumb.
    This is the 2nd hardest trophy in my entire collection
    Well Deserved you earned it dude now get that plat

PRO Member

Congrats man. I can't wait to see the plat come your way. I know you will be so relieved after its done.

Good Luck.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Well Deserved you earned it dude now get that plat
    Thanks for not only the rep but your tips have helped in getting some of those hard missions done. Now to just clean up the rest of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats man. I can't wait to see the plat come your way. I know you will be so relieved after its done.

Good Luck.
    Thanks I can't wait to get the plat either. It'll be my 2nd hardest plat for sure. The next game I'm going to platinum is going to be my 2nd easiest in Trine 2

Retired...

Congrats, I know I was right that you can do it as well man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Great job i told u that you would eventually get it as long as you dont give up. great job

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats, I know I was right that you can do it as well man!

I love this gif, now it's just to clean up the rest of it. Also I feel you getting your GT5 platinum very soon
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Great job i told u that you would eventually get it as long as you dont give up. great job
    Thanks for the good words, I probably failed and spent the most time of anyone getting this trophy but it was worth it. Now I can just clean up with only the 30hr online trophy being annoying. Now it's your turn to get this trophy

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Thanks for the good words, I probably failed and spent the most time of anyone getting this trophy but it was worth it. Now I can just clean up with only the 30hr online trophy being annoying. Now it's your turn to get this trophy

Yea im gonna do it as soon as I finish these blazBlue Combos, dont wanna do 2 different combo challenges at the same time lol

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Retired...

I love this gif, now it's just to clean up the rest of it. Also I feel you getting your GT5 platinum very soon
    Well, I still can do it. Eiger is the hardest event in my opinion after Vettel's challenges and takes some real skill to get gold. 3 more to go!

After get my GT5's platinum, I cry like a hell. OMG!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Yea im gonna do it as soon as I finish these blazBlue Combos, dont wanna do 2 different combo challenges at the same time lol
    I don't blame you, doing combo challenges in one game is enough at a time. Good luck with Blazblue I've heard there brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Well, I still can do it. Eiger is the hardest event in my opinion after Vettel's challenges and takes some real skill to get gold. 3 more to go!
    Just like you told me

PRO Member

WAY DO GO OMNI. THIS WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR ALREADY FANTASTIC COLLECTION!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    WAY DO GO OMNI. THIS WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR ALREADY FANTASTIC COLLECTION!!!
    Thanks this will be my 2nd most proudest plat. I knew I was in for a challenge but not at the level it has turned out to be but it feels great to get this brutal grueling trophy done. Just when you think you have the combo done and it seems smooth sailing going for the very last move which was usually a hyper move you input the motion and does hit the dummy but somehow it didn't count because it was off by a tenth of a second. This happen many times on those long combos. No more combo challenges for a while, I look foward to playing some of my games I haven't started yet like Batman Arkham City, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2 and more.

Also I can't believe over 6000 views for this list, It hasn't even been up 4 months and it has almost surpassed what this list has done before the site crashed which was over 6 months. Thanks again for everyone viewing and all the good comments you guys have made

Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast