Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Master Of Tasks: Clear 480 Missions Finally the hardest trophy in ...

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Master Of Tasks:Clear 480 Missions

Finally the hardest trophy in this game is now done. The last 2 characters I finished up with was Sentinel#10 and Felicia#10 which was 2 characters I thought I would of never completed or better yet doing most of the characters #8-10 missions. Now I just got to clean up the rest of the game so later this week I should have the platinum pending on that stupid 30hr online trophy but I'm boosting that one cause it's just dumb.
    This is the 2nd hardest trophy in my entire collection
    I think this deserves a dance. When you get the plat you will get 2 (but only after the plat )

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

RPG Master

Ultimate
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Finally the hardest trophy in this game is now done. The last 2 characters I finished up with was Sentinel#10 and Felicia#10 which was 2 characters I thought I would of never completed or better yet doing most of the characters #8-10 missions. Now I just got to clean up the rest of the game so later this week I should have the platinum pending on that stupid 30hr online trophy but I'm boosting that one cause it's just dumb.

Well, congrats on the trophy. But I have to say...only 480 missions? I had to do a trophy that required winning 500 battles (seriously). I'm sure your missions were harder though. So how long until you obtain the plat for the game now that one of the hardest trophies in the game is gotten?
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I think this deserves a dance. When you get the plat you will get 2 (but only after the plat )
    The bannna is just perfect. I think is 2 bannanas will fit perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    Well, congrats on the trophy. But I have to say...only 480 missions? I had to do a trophy that required winning 500 battles (seriously). I'm sure your missions were harder though. So how long until you obtain the plat for the game now that one of the hardest trophies in the game is gotten?
    This 480 missions is just the combo challenges alone.Then all the online stuff in it like winning 100 ranked matches which was super annoying with all the gimmicks that ppl use online. The only trophy that while is not hard at all but is stupid is the 30hrs of online gameplay but there is a way around it. As far as skill goes this was the hardest trophy and will prevent most from this
    Here's a look at what I did for that trophy, now most of these combos that this person did the few I skipped out on like Captain America 10 & X-23 9 &10 but I did some that wasn't shown in the clip either. Only a few have actually done every single mission.

You weak azz niggs

It's about time lol. Now hurry up and get that If I get the GT5 before you, I'm gonna put you in a Gravity Squeeze

PRO Member

Congrats man! That is quite a feat!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    It's about time lol. Now hurry up and get that If I get the GT5 before you, I'm gonna put you in a Gravity Squeeze
    It all depends on that 30hr online trophy but the rest is easy from this pt on.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats man! That is quite a feat!
    Thanks this was grueling

RPG Master

You should get the 30 hour trophy before he gets the gt5 plat. He has 3-4 grinding trophies left in GT5 such as max level B-Spec and A-Spec drivers.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Shemhazat View Post
    You should get the 30 hour trophy before he gets the gt5 plat. He has 3-4 grinding trophies left in GT5 such as max level B-Spec and A-Spec drivers.
    Only thing is that I still need lots of hrs on it. Not sure how long those GT5 grinding trophies are? Oh well I just finished up all the other trophies so it just 2 trophies left, the 30hr online trophy and 300 matches trophy but that'll come with the 30hr trophy then :platinium:

Retired...

I don't blame you, doing combo challenges in one game is enough at a time. Good luck with Blazblue I've heard there brutal.

Just like you told me
    Hell Yeah!
    After getting GT5 platinum, I cry like a hell.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Ultimate
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3

I noticed you posted this yesterday but i was unable to post in here to congratulate you,as i was (and still am) having problems posting on the site.big congrats all the same mate and very well done,glad you got there in the end and good luck with the remaining trophys.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

2011 Member of the Year

Ultimate
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Nice one, man . Good luck with the online one

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Hell Yeah!
    After getting GT5 platinum, I cry like a hell.
    Instead have a nice drink. When I get my UMVC3 :platinum, I having a nice drink, probably get wasted
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I noticed you posted this yesterday but i was unable to post in here to congratulate you,as i was (and still am) having problems posting on the site.big congrats all the same mate and very well done,glad you got there in the end and good luck with the remaining trophys.
    Yeah I get problems posting here on this site as well, try hitting alt S, sometimes that helps. Now its just the 30hr online trophy which is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Nice one, man . Good luck with the online one
    Thanks, it just more time consuming, don't have to do anywork really but it's long.

Royal Flush X2

# 93
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
    Major Update: Finally this platinum is mine. I haven't been challenge this much since NGS2, and now this plat is right next to NGS2 as my 2 top plats. This is my 2nd hardest and far above my #3 which is WipEout HD which is still a very hard game to me. This one took me a long time, about a month on this game. I must thank Xero21 for his help and support with me on this game, he is a true pro at this one. Next platinum is going to be a very easy game in trine 2 then I can start working on some of my other games. Some of them will be time consuming but no where near as hard.

Resident PHD

# 93
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
    Major Update: Finally this platinum is mine. I haven't been challenge this much since NGS2, and now this plat is right next to NGS2 as my 2 top plats. This is my 2nd hardest and far above my #3 which is WipEout HD which is still a very hard game to me. This one took me a long time, about a month on this game. I must thank Xero21 for his help and support with me on this game, he is a true pro at this one. Next platinum is going to be a very easy game in trine 2 then I can start working on some of my other games. Some of them will be time consuming but no where near as hard, not even Dark Souls will have anything on this plat.

I already posted this in a VM but congrats again. Every night I would see you playing this game and knew you were getting closer. So here are those I promised you

So what is on the agenda now? Going for something easy, taking a break or are you ready to tackle another tough plat again?

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 6 - Silver

# 93
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
    Major Update: Finally this platinum is mine. I haven't been challenge this much since NGS2, and now this plat is right next to NGS2 as my 2 top plats. This is my 2nd hardest and far above my #3 which is WipEout HD which is still a very hard game to me. This one took me a long time, about a month on this game. I must thank Xero21 for his help and support with me on this game, he is a true pro at this one. Next platinum is going to be a very easy game in trine 2 then I can start working on some of my other games. Some of them will be time consuming but no where near as hard.
    Awesome thanks for the shoutouts man told you that you'll get it eventually lol i'm no pro dude i just kinda love fighting games that's all congrats again man and it is well deserved :thumbsups:

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I already posted this in a VM but congrats again. Every night I would see you playing this game and knew you were getting closer. So here are those I promised you

So what is on the agenda now? Going for something easy, taking a break or are you ready to tackle another tough plat again?
    Thanks again for the I almost never take a break from gaming, maybe watch a movie 1st then a very easy game is next like Trine 2. After that I'm either going to do Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect 2 or Skyrim. Of course so many upcoming games to buy like Twisted Metal, Devil May Cry collection, Jak and Daxter collection, Ninja Gaiden III, Mass Effect 3, and of course in Nov Resident Evil 6

You weak azz niggs

It's about time lol. You barely escaped my wrath i was gonna put you in a gravity squeeze, if you didn't hurry up

Royal Flush X2

It's about time lol. You barely escaped my wrath i was gonna put you in a gravity squeeze, if you didn't hurry up
    This took a long time but if I was going to face your wraith I would counter with Dark Dimension. I still might face your wraith anyway, now it's time for you to get Mortal Kombat.

You weak azz niggs

This took a long time but if I was going to face your wraith I would counter with Dark Dimension. I still might face your wraith anyway, now it's time for you to get Mortal Kombat.
    Nothing defeats the Master of Magnetism When I do GT5, I'll do MK a little later

Royal Flush X2

Nothing defeats the Master of Magnetism When I do GT5, I'll do MK a little later
    Gotta admit Gravity Squeeze is a beast move that does own.

Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast