Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by xero21 Awesome thanks for the shoutouts man told you that you'll get it eventually lol i'm no ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Awesome thanks for the shoutouts man told you that you'll get it eventually lol i'm no pro dude i just kinda love fighting games that's all congrats again man and it is well deserved :thumbsups:
    Thanks again for all your help, your a pro at this game even your MODOK was good against Doom who is a good player as well.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks again for all your help, your a pro at this game even your MODOK was good against Doom who is a good player as well.
    Congrats on the plat, brother. Yeah man that M.O.D.O.K caught me off guard.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congratulations man,you finally did it and if i remember correctly you saud you were going to get hammered after it so,its time to get pissed.great job man,really well done.you should be really pleased with yourself for not giving up.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    lol Doom is weak against my Psionic Blast

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations dude, I knew you would get it. Every time I logged onto PSN I saw you playing it, some serious dedication

Yankees And Packers <3

# 93
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
    Major Update: Finally this platinum is mine. I haven't been challenge this much since NGS2, and now this plat is right next to NGS2 as my 2 top plats. This is my 2nd hardest and far above my #3 which is WipEout HD which is still a very hard game to me. This one took me a long time, about a month on this game. I must thank Xero21 for his help and support with me on this game, he is a true pro at this one. Next platinum is going to be a very easy game in trine 2 then I can start working on some of my other games. Some of them will be time consuming but no where near as hard.
    congrats on your new plat

PRO Member

Big,Big congrats dude. I knew you would get it eventually.

You are one step closer to 100.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    Thanks not only for the congrats but all the good matches we had, you still had the most wins in our lobby last night. Your good with your characters, I had to be very careful with your Frank West or any of your characters as once you get me, your combo hurts so much . The MODOK I could see being a throw off.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congratulations man,you finally did it and if i remember correctly you saud you were going to get hammered after it so,its time to get pissed.great job man,really well done.you should be really pleased with yourself for not giving up.
    I need to one day get hammered for getting it. Thanks not only extreme hard for me but the only way I was getting it was not to give up, took me a while but finally it paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    lol Doom is weak against my Psionic Blast
    Psionic Blast FTW

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations dude, I knew you would get it. Every time I logged onto PSN I saw you playing it, some serious dedication
    Thanks, it took me many hours to get, it turn out to be one of my longest but only because it was extreme hard for me but now glad its done. Finally on to an easy game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame808 View Post
    congrats on your new plat
    Thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Big,Big congrats dude. I knew you would get it eventually. You are one step closer to 100.
    There were times I thought I was not going to get it, during those missions I would get into the focus state of mind where even though I failed the combo many times, I just couldn't stop until I got it, though some of them I had to stop and try again the next day or even the next week till I got it.

I will update the list later on my overall thoughts with the banner. Next game will be Trine 2 for something easy which I need right now. Then for plat #95 tough decision on what to play so I'll ask you good ppl who visted the checklist to pick a game out of the choices I have.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Congrats on the new plat

As for platinum 95 I think you should either finish off Grand Theft Auto 4 or Street Fighter 4

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Buy my book, Alteration

Congrats on achieving the UMvC3 plat. That's a tough one.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Congrats on the new plat

As for platinum 95 I think you should either finish off Grand Theft Auto 4 or Street Fighter 4
    Thanks, my SFIV game I just bought has broke, don't know how it did so that game is once again on hold. I do need to finish up GTAIV but I'm saving that one for another time. I'll put some choices up soon enough.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Congrats on achieving the UMvC3 plat. That's a tough one.
    Thanks, it was more than tough for sure my new 2nd hardest

PRO Member

Thats a hard choice. I'd say one of the Metal Gear games but i know they are some pretty long games also.

Retired...

Wow... Congratulations and also good luck in your pursuit of next Trine 2's

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Congrats Omni! Trine 2 will be a nice relaxing follow-up!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

# 93
    ultimate
    marvel vs. capcom 3
    major update: finally this platinum is mine. I haven't been challenge this much since ngs2, and now this plat is right next to ngs2 as my 2 top plats. This is my 2nd hardest and far above my #3 which is wipeout hd which is still a very hard game to me. This one took me a long time, about a month on this game. I must thank xero21 for his help and support with me on this game, he is a true pro at this one. Next platinum is going to be a very easy game in trine 2 then i can start working on some of my other games. Some of them will be time consuming but no where near as hard.
    woohoo! Congrats on the new plat!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Thats a hard choice. I'd say one of the Metal Gear games but i know they are some pretty long games also.
    I haven't put up the choices yet but Metal Gear Solid 3 will be coming soon enough as not only is it not a long plat but I never had the chance to play it so it'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Wow... Congratulations and also good luck in your pursuit of next Trine 2's
    Thanks you gotta get your GT5 plat once your done with GOW. Trine 2 will be simple but relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats Omni! Trine 2 will be a nice relaxing follow-up!
    Thanks, just the kind of game I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    woohoo! Congrats on the new plat!!!
    Thanks again

Ok here are the choices for plat #95, Batman Arkham City, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2, Call of Duty World at War. I have more games but just one of these 4 for now so for the next day or 2, I'll count the votes and pick from there.

Resident PHD

Ok here are the choices for plat #95, Batman Arkham City, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2, Call of Duty World at War. I have more games but just one of these 4 for now so for the next day or 2, I'll count the votes and pick from there.
    I say do Batman or ME2 for 95.

You should leave Skyrim for #100 (or like I said before do Hannah Montana for 100 just because it would be funny)

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Since yo uhave put your choices up I will say Mass Effect 2.

I have the Metal gear collection also. I haven't played any of them so it will be a new experience for me when I get to them.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I say do Batman or ME2 for 95.

You should leave Skyrim for #100 (or like I said before do Hannah Montana for 100 just because it would be funny)
    LOL with Hannah Montana, you gotta pick one game only, good suggestion for #100 with Skyrim, I was thinking Dark Souls for #100 but I'll see when that time comes.

Since yo uhave put your choices up I will say Mass Effect 2.

I have the Metal gear collection also. I haven't played any of them so it will be a new experience for me when I get to them.
    Your vote is counted I have Metal Gear Solid 2 on PS2 so I will like the 1st time playing that game over again but I think it's 5 playthrough, every single dog tag must be collected on all difficulties and from what I've heard on the hardest setting, one boss battles is 20 Metal Gear Rays, then its off to fight the final boss after that.I hear the VR missions are going to be the killer so its looks like another very hard plat, maybe this one for #100.

Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast