Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Alright then Batman is my vote...

  1. #521
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Alright then Batman is my vote

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  2. #522
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    They are all great games to go with. Any one of them would be a great 100 milestone. Batman was epic, i am doing my insanity run now on mass effect and probably one of the top games i have ever played, i havent opened skyrim yet but i am looking forward to it, and world at war was grenade spamolicious and gamer rage inducing fun. One of my proudest plats!

    I think batman is probably the best choice and quickest of the four to plat!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



  3. #523
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Alright then Batman is my vote
    Your Vote is counted
    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    They are all great games to go with. Any one of them would be a great 100 milestone. Batman was epic, i am doing my insanity run now on mass effect and probably one of the top games i have ever played, i havent opened skyrim yet but i am looking forward to it, and world at war was grenade spamolicious and gamer rage inducing fun. One of my proudest plats!

    I think batman is probably the best choice and quickest of the four to plat!
    I look foward to all the grenade spamming when it comes
    Awesome your vote is counted

  4. #524
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    I'd choose Mass Effect 2 for number 95 and then play some long games and make Mass Effect 3 number 100!
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  5. #525
    2011 Member of the Year
    TheGeneral09's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post



    # 93
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
    Major Update: Finally this platinum is mine. I haven't been challenge this much since NGS2, and now this plat is right next to NGS2 as my 2 top plats. This is my 2nd hardest and far above my #3 which is WipEout HD which is still a very hard game to me. This one took me a long time, about a month on this game. I must thank Xero21 for his help and support with me on this game, he is a true pro at this one. Next platinum is going to be a very easy game in trine 2 then I can start working on some of my other games. Some of them will be time consuming but no where near as hard.
    Congrats man. Never had a doubt in my mind that you wouldn't get it

  6. #526
    Lvl 9 - Gold


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    south california
    Posts
    1,005
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Your Vote is counted

    I look foward to all the grenade spamming when it comes
    Awesome your vote is counted
    why dont you finish LBP1 it isnt hard. i think GTAIV should be your 100 plat

  7. #527
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I'd choose Mass Effect 2 for number 95 and then play some long games and make Mass Effect 3 number 100!
    I do have some long games until Mass Effect 3 comes out and I will get Mass Effect 2 before Mass Effect 3. Maybe Mass Effect 3 we'll see as #100. Your vote is counted for and so far it's Batman Arkham City and Mass Effect 2 for my next as I just got another which is going to be announced:awesome"

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats man. Never had a doubt in my mind that you wouldn't get it
    Thanks, what huge challenge it was with probably the most annoying online experience I've played but can be fun when playing with friends or some of the good people from this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    why dont you finish LBP1 it isnt hard. i think GTAIV should be your 100 plat
    It's not that LBP is hard but I did not like the game and got rid of it before I started trophy hunting which is why it's at a low%. but maybe I'll get it again but only if I run out of good games to play. GTAIV is another game that I need to finish up and would be a good choice for #100.

    UPDATE: I just got another

    #94
    Trine 2

    After getting my 2nd hardest with UMVC3, I think this one is my 2nd or 3rd easiest . This has got to be the easiest gold trophies you can get as you get the platinum before beating the game. I'll finish up beating the game as this is a 1st where you don't have to beat the game to get the in my collection. I still have to update with my thoughts and with the awesome looking banner I got for UMVC3 but that will come probably tommorrow.

  8. #528
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the Trine 2 platinum dude

  9. #529
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Trine 2 platinum dude
    Thanks super easy plat it was which was just what I was looking for after UMVC3

  10. #530
    PRO Member
    gokussjin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    34

    Gamer congrats on the UMVC3 plat , I know it took you a long time to get and that frustrated you from time to time..Great work my friend to have another beastie plat in your collection!!Also congrats on your next plat ( Trine 2 ) !!

    I say to make Arkham City your 100th!!!

  11. #531
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE: I just got another

    #94
    Trine 2


    After getting my 2nd hardest with UMVC3, I think this one is my 2nd or 3rd easiest . This has got to be the easiest gold trophies you can get as you get the platinum before beating the game. I'll finish up beating the game as this is a 1st where you don't have to beat the game to get the in my collection. I still have to update with my thoughts and with the awesome looking banner I got for UMVC3 but that will come probably tommorrow.
    Congrats on the new plat man and awesome avy and sig

  12. #532
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Congratz on UMVC3 than Trine 2 in rapid succession, I would personally do LBP as 99 and SFIV as 100 :plat: because reaching the milestone would give you a PPS again. If you need help with LBP collectibles I know them like the back of my hand

  13. #533
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    CONGRATS ON ANOTHER PLAT OMNI. YOU DEFINATELY DESERVED A QUICK EASY PLAT AFTER TAKING ON THE UMVC PLAT!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



  14. #534
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Gamer congrats on the UMVC3 plat , I know it took you a long time to get and that frustrated you from time to time..Great work my friend to have another beastie plat in your collection!!Also congrats on your next plat ( Trine 2 ) !!

    I say to make Arkham City your 100th!!!
    Thanks, that UMVC3 did take me a very long time and was frustrating from time to time but I'm glad I stuck it out in the end. Trine 2 was the perfect game to play so something very easy, I still have to beat the game at least even the plat is obtained.
    Arhkam City could be next but I'm just waiting on some votes on which game I'm doing next.
    Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat man and awesome avy and sig
    Thanks, very easy and I love the Sig and Avy, my favorite character to use in UMVC3 though I think my ghost rider is the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congratz on UMVC3 than Trine 2 in rapid succession, I would personally do LBP as 99 and SFIV as 100 :plat: because reaching the milestone would give you a PPS again. If you need help with LBP collectibles I know them like the back of my hand
    Thanks, UMVC3 took forever to get so Trine 2 was perfect so keep up my plat count. I'm not sure on LBP as I really did not like the game but maybe once I clear out most of my games I might get it again. My SFIV game I bought doesn't work, I guess another copy will come in the future. I would also have to finish up GTAIV for PPS, actually I never had a perfect plat streak but I'm around 93% game completed.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    CONGRATS ON ANOTHER PLAT OMNI. YOU DEFINATELY DESERVED A QUICK EASY PLAT AFTER TAKING ON THE UMVC PLAT!
    Thanks again for coming by so quick, yeah I needed a quick and easy plat.

    So it seems like for my next plat is going to be either Mass Effect 2 or Batman Arkham City and right now there both are tied on your votes so I just need some more votes on which game I'm going to start up next between those 2.

  15. #535
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Then my vote goes for Arkham City as it's a wonderful follow up to AA!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  16. #536
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Awesome job Omni, if you do decide to do LBP let me know as I need most of the online trophies as well.

    Have a good day and enjoy your new

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  17. #537
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Then my vote goes for Arkham City as it's a wonderful follow up to AA!
    Your vote is counted

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Awesome job Omni, if you do decide to do LBP let me know as I need most of the online trophies as well.

    Have a good day and enjoy your new
    All of a sudden I'm hearing LPB a lot, mabye I'll have to buy the game again and just get that plat so it doesn't look uncompleted. Thanks and have a nice day as well

    So far it looks like Batman Arkham City will be my next but I'll keep the voting up for a little bit longer so the choices are Batman Arkham City or Mass Effect 2 next.

  18. #538
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    iraqoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    15

    You did it man

    Congratulation bro well done
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

  19. #539
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    You did it man

    Congratulation bro well done
    Thanks bro, this took so much determination as I'm not too good in this game but the reward finally payed off

  20. #540
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your latest plat man.i bet that seemed like a dodle after what you have just been through.congrats again man,onwards and upwards as they say.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO