Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by omnislash It's not that LBP is hard but I did not like the game and got rid ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    It's not that LBP is hard but I did not like the game and got rid of it before I started trophy hunting which is why it's at a low%. but maybe I'll get it again but only if I run out of good games to play. GTAIV is another game that I need to finish up and would be a good choice for #100.
    well if you dont like boosting then yes it will be harder for create trophy. for booty master just look on youtube there should be a tutortial where all the bubbles are in all lvls other than that its easy

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your latest plat man.i bet that seemed like a dodle after what you have just been through.congrats again man,onwards and upwards as they say.
    Thanks, it was super easy and one of the easiest plats there is to get plus it's a decent game as well.

UPDATE: Now my thoughts and banners are up on both Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Trine 2 and the difficulties are from one extreme to another. After seeing the votes on my next , #95 is going to be Batman Arkham City, this game I've been wanting to play and will start it real soon

You weak azz niggs

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 hard Batman: AC is a GREAT choice

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 hard Batman: AC is a GREAT choice
    For me of course, I was expecting it to be hard but not this hard at least for me. I can easily say it's my 2nd hardest plat I have. We never did have the chance to play matches against each other but you'll probably destroy me in this game. Now MK I was pretty decent at it so if your looking for a few matches there I'm up to it or even try my luck in UMVC3 but these matches are just for fun. I look foward to Batman Arkham City

2011 Member of the Year

I do have some long games until Mass Effect 3 comes out and I will get Mass Effect 2 before Mass Effect 3. Maybe Mass Effect 3 we'll see as #100. Your vote is counted for and so far it's Batman Arkham City and Mass Effect 2 for my next as I just got another which is going to be announced:awesome"

Thanks, what huge challenge it was with probably the most annoying online experience I've played but can be fun when playing with friends or some of the good people from this site.

It's not that LBP is hard but I did not like the game and got rid of it before I started trophy hunting which is why it's at a low%. but maybe I'll get it again but only if I run out of good games to play. GTAIV is another game that I need to finish up and would be a good choice for #100.

UPDATE: I just got another

Trine 2

After getting my 2nd hardest with UMVC3, I think this one is my 2nd or 3rd easiest . This has got to be the easiest gold trophies you can get as you get the platinum before beating the game. I'll finish up beating the game as this is a 1st where you don't have to beat the game to get the in my collection. I still have to update with my thoughts and with the awesome looking banner I got for UMVC3 but that will come probably tommorrow.
    Congrats on another one, lol.

Mista J

I do have some long games until Mass Effect 3 comes out and I will get Mass Effect 2 before Mass Effect 3. Maybe Mass Effect 3 we'll see as #100. Your vote is counted for and so far it's Batman Arkham City and Mass Effect 2 for my next as I just got another which is going to be announced:awesome"

Thanks, what huge challenge it was with probably the most annoying online experience I've played but can be fun when playing with friends or some of the good people from this site.

UPDATE: I just got another

Trine 2

After getting my 2nd hardest with UMVC3, I think this one is my 2nd or 3rd easiest . This has got to be the easiest gold trophies you can get as you get the platinum before beating the game. I'll finish up beating the game as this is a 1st where you don't have to beat the game to get the in my collection. I still have to update with my thoughts and with the awesome looking banner I got for UMVC3 but that will come probably tommorrow.

nice work on the new plat man.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Retired...

Create a poll of your future games in this thread then we can vote whichever game should be #100

Good luck in your pursuit of Batman: AC's

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Congrats on another one, lol.
    Thanks, that one was very quick and very easy
    Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    nice work on the new plat man.
    Thanks, this one was very simple:, the one I got before that was the opposite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Create a poll of your future games in this thread then we can vote whichever game should be #100

Good luck in your pursuit of Batman: AC's
    I might do that but I think I'll probably land up picking something, I did let the people vote for plat 95 and its Batman: AC which I'm just having so much fun with it as I'm in no rush to get this plat quick

Hidden Saint

# 93
    Ultimate
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Trine 2

Great hunt man. Congratulations on your last two ones. You're reaching quickly to the 100th

deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Great hunt man. Congratulations on your last two ones. You're reaching quickly to the 100th
    Thanks, UMVC3 was extreme hard while Trine 2 was extreme easy:p:. It'll be some time before I reach 100 as I have some time conusming games to play I haven't started yet.
    UPDATE: Only a very small update, I changed up the music track and it's from Megaman 10, Pump's Man stage and it's a 30min extended one I found so if you like 8-bit music and remember the days of music just repeating over and over while going through a level then you'll enjoy it.

You weak azz niggs

Thanks, UMVC3 was extreme hard
    I wouldn't have killed you with the Gravity Squeeze I would have sent to you to Latveria to be one of Doom's slaves instead. That would have been more painful

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

What are you gonna make your 100th?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    I wouldn't have killed you with the Gravity Squeeze I would have sent to you to Latveria to be one of Doom's slaves instead. That would have been more painful
    That would of been painful but this is what happens when when I'm at Latveria, starts 6:35

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    What are you gonna make your 100th?
    I'm still not sure yet, when I get closer to 100 I'll have it in mind but I still have some time consuming games on my shelf to play.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE:

# 95
    Batman: Arkham City
    What a game this was I think this is safe to say this is the best game of 2011 even though I still have Skyrim and Dark Souls to play but I'm sure this game just edges those out but I will be playing them in time. This game blows Uncharted 3 away easily for me. The list has been updated with my thoughts on this game along with the great looking banner from Beam.
    Also I have had thoughts on adding 2 new sections to my list while maybe taking out a section in the list but not sure on that part yet.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Arkham City platinum dude

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Arkham City platinum dude
    Thanks you must buy this game.

Beast Incarnate

Thanks you must buy this game.
    I will buy this one day, but I still haven't done the first game yet!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on having such an outstanding collection of platinums! Where do you find the time to do so much gaming?!

Resident PHD

UPDATE:

# 95
    What a game this was I think this is safe to say this is the best game of 2011 even though I still have Skyrim and Dark Souls to play but I'm sure this game just edges those out but I will be playing them in time. This game blows Uncharted 3 away easily for me. The list has been updated with my thoughts on this game along with the great looking banner from Beam.
    Also I have had thoughts on adding 2 new sections to my list while maybe taking out a section in the list but not sure on that part yet.
    Omni after platting AC

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

UPDATE:

# 95
    very well done mate,congrats on #95.im currently playing arkham asylum myself and i must say its so if thats anything to go off ill play arkham city eventually.well done mate,keep it up

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast