Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; UPDATE: The platinum list is almost complete, I just have to write up on my last 3 plats and then ...

Goons everywhere

UPDATE: The platinum list is almost complete, I just have to write up on my last 3 plats and then that section is done. I also put back the "Game I'll never platinum" section. I'm gonna take a break from all this work and then resume and put up the rest of my amazing headers done by Alison. Once they are put up, then put back up the Special Thanks section so all the artist are credited for the amazing work they have done. Soon enough the list will be back and then it's time to brainstorm some improvements to it.

Step closer to the big 50

Looks impressive but I always loved to read your trophy collections of what difficult is as well... Way to go Gamer1022.

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE: The platinum list is almost complete, I just have to write up on my last 3 plats and then that section is done. section. I'm gonna take a break from all this work and then resume and put up the rest of my amazing headers done by Alison. Once they are put up, then put back up the Special Thanks section so all the artist are credited for the amazing work they have done. Soon enough the list will be back and then it's time to brainstorm some improvements to it.
    will "games never plat just be hannah montanna and very nice checklist indeed

Goons everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Looks impressive but I always loved to read your trophy collections of what difficult is as well... Way to go Gamer1022.
    Thanks that's where I put the most time into on the list. I just give my personal feelings on them and I have made a few slight changes on the difficulty score like I rated resistance a 7 in instead of a 8 as personally the challenge in that plat is actually going through with 10000kills which isn't actually hard in terms of skill but it's so long(my 2nd longest plat) that most people won't go through with it and therefore it's a challenging plat in a different way. I should mention when I do give out my difficulty I do factor more than on how hard it is, time consuming and how annoying it can be. Of course a game that takes lots of skill will get a higher difficulty score than a game that's just time consuming but a game like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has all of those plus the fact it's really that hard is why that game gets a 10 rating difficulty from me.

Goons everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    will "games never plat just be hannah montanna and very nice checklist indeed
    Probably but who knows what else comes out. Thanks

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks that's where I put the most time into on the list. I just give my personal feelings on them and I have made a few slight changes on the difficulty score like I rated resistance a 7 in instead of a 8 as personally the challenge in that plat is actually going through with 10000kills which isn't actually hard in terms of skill but it's so long(my 2nd longest plat) that most people won't go through with it and therefore it's a challenging plat in a different way. I should mention when I do give out my difficulty I do factor more than on how hard it is, time consuming and how annoying it can be. Of course a game that takes lots of skill will get a higher difficulty score than a game that's just time consuming but a game like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has all of those plus the fact it's really that hard is why that game gets a 10 rating difficulty from me.
    IRK for example mag is easy but just time consuming. i bet all 24/7 cod player will throw it in the trash within 5 mintues of playing

Goons everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    IRK for example mag is easy but just time consuming. i bet all 24/7 cod player will throw it in the trash within 5 mintues of playing
    Therefore another example of a tough plat that most won't go through but not just 24/7 cod players but even most trophy hunters as well.

Notorious K.I.D.

Nice to see this coming along Omni. I'll be sending some pieces your way as soon as I get my home computer back online.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Goons everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Nice to see this coming along Omni. I'll be sending some pieces your way as soon as I get my home computer back online.
    Thanks I've spent my weekend doing nothing but this and watching some movies. Still some more work to be done but at least the most of it is finish. Look foward to those pieces

Goons everywhere

Update: The list is finally completed I spent many hours bringing it back but now it's back to it full glory. I put up a new random clip, new song, new trailers so check them out along with the rest of the list. Now that it's complete there's going to be a few improvements or new stuff to add to make sure this list stays on top. Thanks again to all the viewers who make this the most viewed checklist on this site

Beast Incarnate

The list looks awesome. You are still managing to knock out those plats even while putting a lot of time into this. I have barely touched my PS3 for a week and I'm still no where near finishing my checklist!

Oh, and every time you put up a piece of music it makes me want to play FFVII again even more.....

Goons everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    The list looks awesome. You are still managing to knock out those plats even while putting a lot of time into this. I have barely touched my PS3 for a week and I'm still no where near finishing my checklist!

Oh, and every time you put up a piece of music it makes me want to play FFVII again even more.....
    Thanks, actually I haven't played any games in a couple of days but hopefully I'll start a new game later on as I spent the weekend bringing back the list. I keep on putting FFVII music in here but the soundtrack is so good that it seems to be the most popular of all types of music I put in and actually hearing that type music is better than any.

Goons everywhere

UPDATE I added 2 more game to my future list. Mass Effect 2 and Dark Souls since they were my last 2 purchases. Also right now working on Dead Space Extraction which I should have the platinum to that tommorrow since I had some stuff to take care of today.

Goons everywhere

UPDATE: I got # 76 Dead Space Extraction. I'll update the list once I get game banner. What to play next. Currently I have Dragon Age II, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2 and Dark Souls. I also could work on GTAIV but I need a parnter for that one. In between plats I have slack off a couple days of not playing so it's actually making my goal of 100 plats before the end of year harder not to plus those game I just mention due to them being time consuming.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new plat. If my playing times weren't so erratic I'd happily help on GTAIV because I need them all too. However, if you add me and ever spot me online just give me a shout and I'd be up for it.

Goons everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on your new plat. If my playing times weren't so erratic I'd happily help on GTAIV because I need them all too. However, if you add me and ever spot me online just give me a shout and I'd be up for it.
    Thanks, I'm not sure when I'll start working on GTAIV but it's a plat I do want for sure. I do have a lot of the races done for AWP but I still need a lot more all together for that game. I'll add you next time I'm on PSN

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on #76. As for what to play next, I'd say anything besides Dark Souls as that's probably the longest or GTA4. Not to mention, I don't think there's a complete guide done yet for DS so you're probably better off waiting. As for what game is the best, I'd say ME2.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

You weak azz niggs

I can help on GTA4. I'm in the same predicament you're in though I'd like to finish some of my other games as well

Goons everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on #76. As for what to play next, I'd say anything besides Dark Souls as that's probably the longest or GTA4. Not to mention, I don't think there's a complete guide done yet for DS so you're probably better off waiting. As for what game is the best, I'd say ME2.
    Thanks. As much as I do want to play Dark Souls I'll wait on it for now. Mass Effect 2 will get done for sure, maybe it'll be next.

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    I can help on GTA4. I'm in the same predicament you're in though I'd like to finish some of my other games as well
    Awesome, same here I would like to try to get as many plats as I can before getting back to this but yeah this is one plat we both need to add our collections.

Step closer to the big 50

OMG... that was the fastest platinum you've got less than a week or two!

Congrats Gamer1022.

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast