Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; great batman plat man....

Mista J

great batman plat man.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Nice job on Batman Arkham City and Duke Nukem Plats heres a victory dance

Thanks Batman was amazing game and Duke was farily enjoyable and funny at times. I can't see the gif though.

Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    great batman plat man.
    Thanks can never go wrong with Batman.

Regional Manager of War

Congratulations and Welcome to the DNF plat club . 3 more trophies for Twisted Metal that was . Good luck on future plats and NG3 as #100.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congratulations and Welcome to the DNF plat club . 3 more trophies for Twisted Metal that was . Good luck on future plats and NG3 as #100.
    Thanks like you have said in your checklist Duke was not a bad game like most made it out to be plus it was funny at times. I love Twisted Metal I should have at least one more trophy this week, the 100 kills with each missle will come but takes time and has to be done in ranked matches but it won't be hard for me and then of course the win 1 rank game each day for 30 days straight but lets hope this trophy is not glitched. I have to say this hasn't been hard platinum at all but then again I'm am good at this game so it's easier for me than it would be for someone new to it. I guess my skills from Twisted Metal 2 from way back in 1996 is still in me. Thanks I'll probably start a new game later this week or next as I wait to get the plat for Twisted Metal so it could be plat #99. NGIII was supposed to be a suprise for #100 but yeah I'm going to make an attempt at this game as now there is multiplayer along with co-op missions, I just hope that the servers will run smooth this time.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks like you have said in your checklist Duke was not a bad game like most made it out to be plus it was funny at times. I love Twisted Metal I should have at least one more trophy this week, the 100 kills with each missle will come but takes time and has to be done in ranked matches but it won't be hard for me and then of course the win 1 rank game each day for 30 days straight but lets hope this trophy is not glitched. I have to say this hasn't been hard platinum at all but then again I'm am good at this game so it's easier for me than it would be for someone new to it. I guess my skills from Twisted Metal 2 from way back in 1996 is still in me. Thanks I'll probably start a new game later this week or next as I wait to get the plat for Twisted Metal so it could be plat #99. NGIII was supposed to be a suprise for #100 but yeah I'm going to make an attempt at this game as now there is multiplayer along with co-op missions, I just hope that the servers will run smooth this time.
    It was supposed to be a surprise . The servers should run smooth since this would be there second time around rather what they did with NGS2 and the constant lag

PRO Member

Multiplayer with co-op is confirmed? Like you said , I hope they are not as glitchy as before..

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    It was supposed to be a surprise . The servers should run smooth since this would be there second time around rather what they did with NGS2 and the constant lag
    I should of said that before but oh well i'll make an attempt at that game. Lets hope so unless they need to save some money.
    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Multiplayer with co-op is confirmed? Like you said , I hope they are not as glitchy as before..
    Not sure but I have seen some screens shots with the black spider ninja clan and the same purple fiends in the game so probably but yeah as long as it's not glitchy like before.

2011 Member of the Year

I've been lazy with updating the checklist, I should mention that last week I got my 96th platinum with Duke Nukem Forever. I've been playing so much Twisted Metal online that I've just never got to it. I will update this sometime this week. Now because of win at least 1 ranked game for 30 days straight Twisted Metal won't be the next platinum but it will be before 100 so my next plat might finally be one of my RPG that I have on my shelf. Maybe I'll get started on Mass Effect 2 finally.
    Nice one, congrats on Duke

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Nice one, congrats on Duke
    Thanks, it was a fun game to play game.

UPDATE: I have been lazy in updating this list so I finally added in Duke Nukem Forever with the my thougths and the banner made by IN2. Also since I've been playing a lot of Twisted Metal, I put a song that is played in Twisted Metal in the music section and a new random clip which is Sweet tooth's lost ending from Twisted Metal back in 1995. Speaking of Twisted Metal I almost have the plat but because of the win a ranked game for 30 days straight it's still just over 2 weeks before I unlock that trophy along with the platinum but it has been a blast. Even though it has lots of online trophies, this game is so much fun and I can be playing this for a while just for fun plus I knew I was good at the game but I'm suprised that I'm very high in the leaderboard, right now around 20-30 place overall so when some troll on this fourm saids I know nothing about Twisted Metal and should read up, you better hope you don't run into me online as I'm going to hunt you down and either your going to rage quit or continue to get destroyed.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Your cl is that long with comments,i forgot it had a beginning lol and i just went over it and i can only say wow.I forgotten how long it wa ,obviously becasue of all the plats and the great descriptions and of course all the cool artwork everyone has done for you.Now i remember why i voted for your cl last year,because it wreeks of awesomeness.Good luck in reaching 100 's man and as ever keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Fight Off Your Demons

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Your cl is that long with comments,i forgot it had a beginning lol and i just went over it and i can only say wow.I forgotten how long it wa ,obviously becasue of all the plats and the great descriptions and of course all the cool artwork everyone has done for you.Now i remember why i voted for your cl last year,because it wreeks of awesomeness.Good luck in reaching 100 's man and as ever keep up the great work
    I couldn't agree more

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats on your recent platinums which are Batman and Duke Nukem i think, i'm missing way more before those so congrats for those as well. Soon you'll be at #100, any game in mind?

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and your vote as well for my checklist to win CL of the year. I think it came down to the descriptions and the artwork from the great artists that helped made it become checklist of the year. Probably sometime around April is when I'll reach 100 plats as the games I'm playing are time consuming but really fun games.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I couldn't agree more
    Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Congrats on your recent platinums which are Batman and Duke Nukem i think, i'm missing way more before those so congrats for those as well. Soon you'll be at #100, any game in mind?
    Thanks, yep those are my 2 recent plats but the one that way super hard was Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I still can't believe I got that plat as doing the vanila version would of been so much easier. The game I have in mind for #100 is Ninja Gaiden III which I assume is going to be a another really hard plat but only time will tell when it comes time to do it.

In2
    January MOTM

Man i believe you. Gotta say you have one of the best collection of plats on the site and the best checklist.
    Keep what you're doing best and good luck with #100.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Notorious K.I.D.

Man, I should have been paying more attention to what goes on in here. Congrats on all the new plats, I'll be keeping a better eye on you for sure man.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Man i believe you. Gotta say you have one of the best collection of plats on the site and the best checklist.
    Keep what you're doing best and good luck with #100.
    Thanks for the great words as its always appreciated but that big coming from you since you have a huge collection as well. For the checklist you have help in making what it is today with many awesome game banners you've made. I'll be requesting more of them of course in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Man, I should have been paying more attention to what goes on in here. Congrats on all the new plats, I'll be keeping a better eye on you for sure man.
    Thanks for the good words , I was silent for a short time but I'm back. thanks most of those plats have been really fun except for Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 in which the game can be fun when playing with cool people but going for the plat was another story but in the end it felt so rewarding to get.

Mista J

Man i must say your list is really sweet to look at, you really did great on it.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    Man i must say your list is really sweet to look at, you really did great on it.
    Thanks dude

UPDATE: Finally a new platinum

# 97
    Twisted Metal

This was the most fun mutliplayer probably ever and now most of the bugs are fixed but they were bad for a while. Not only was this game awesome but this is one game I can say I'm excellent at and I did no boosting at all for this game. This wasn't hard for me but I can see it being hard for those who are not good in online as you have to win free for all matches like deathmatches, Last man standing and Hunted but for me that wasn't bad at all, fun actually I wll in time update the list and soon enough Mass Effect 2 platinum will pop for #98. I'll have to do a farily quick plat for #99 and then on tuesday get started on Ninja Gaiden III for #100
    Last edited by omnislash; 03-14-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Beast Incarnate

How sad is it that I always get excited when I see your checklist pop up in my most recent threads.... Congratulations on Twisted Metal dude, and good luck on the ME2 platinum. But for sure, NGIII will be an EPIC platinum for #100.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    How sad is it that I always get excited when I see your checklist pop up in my most recent threads.... Congratulations on Twisted Metal dude, and good luck on the ME2 platinum. But for sure, NGIII will be an EPIC platinum for #100.
    Thanks , it's been a month since I've got a plat but unlike UMVC3 which also took month, this one was 99.9% fun and I owned players in this game. Soon ME2 will pop up as well. I feel it's a good choice for #100 and will find out if it is going to be hard like NGS2 or it got easier for newbies to play.

Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast