Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congratz on Twisted Metal But more importantly Toggle Spoiler NG3 in 6 days...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Congratz on Twisted Metal But more importantly

Toggle Spoiler

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

PRO Member

Congrats on Twisted Metal! Have fun with ME2 and NGIII...What a great 100th plat!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks dude

UPDATE: Finally a new platinum

# 97
    Twisted Metal

This was the most fun mutliplayer probably ever and now most of the bugs are fixed but they were bad for a while. Not only was this game awesome but this is one game I can say I'm excellent at and I did no boosting at all for this game. This wasn't hard for me but I can see it being hard for those who are not good in online as you have to win free for all matches like deathmatches, Last man standing and Hunted but for me that wasn't bad at all, fun actually I wll in time update the list and soon enough Mass Effect 2 platinum will pop for #98. I'll have to do a farily quick plat for #99 and then on tuesday get started on Ninja Gaiden III for #100
    Wooohooooo updates .Congrats on your new plat man,well done.I wish you the very best of luck in your run up to the 100 mark

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Congratz on Twisted Metal But more importantly

Toggle Spoiler

thanks , I recommend playing Twisted Metal. Oh yeah can't wait for that, I gotta get ready for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Twisted Metal! Have fun with ME2 and NGIII...What a great 100th plat!
    Thanks it was tons of fun. ME2 is another great game and will have the plat soon, it has become perfect timing for NGIII to be 100.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wooohooooo updates .Congrats on your new plat man,well done.I wish you the very best of luck in your run up to the 100 mark
    It has been a long time since I've been addicted to Twisted Metal . Thanks in the running stretch to #100.

Now I have updated the list with Twisted Metal added in with thoughts and the awesome banner done by Wadefan1.
    Soon enough I'll be adding in Mass Effect 2.

PRO Member

Huge congrats on that and good luck finishing ME2 to make it #98..What a great timing to get you hands to a copy of NGIII for your 100th
    I wish I had the patience to make it my 100th , but no matter whatever game I play , I want to play NGIII so badly Im afraid I will start it before I finish any other game.. Do you have any easy-short for a 99th in mind?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Huge congrats on that and good luck finishing ME2 to make it #98..What a great timing to get you hands to a copy of NGIII for your 100th
    I wish I had the patience to make it my 100th , but no matter whatever game I play , I want to play NGIII so badly Im afraid I will start it before I finish any other game.. Do you have any easy-short for a 99th in mind?
    Thanks, what makes even more special is that I'm 1st on any site as of now get that platinum . Mass Effect 2 will come soon. It work out that way to make it 100. For 99, I'm thinking Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater as it seems like a fairly short plat but a game I never had the chance to play when it came out and it's probably the only quick plat I have left on my shelf.

PRO Member

Thanks, what makes even more special is that I'm 1st on any site as of now get that platinum . Mass Effect 2 will come soon. It work out that way to make it 100. For 99, I'm thinking Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater as it seems like a fairly short plat but a game I never had the chance to play when it came out and it's probably the only quick plat I have left on my shelf.

The site does not let me post this , but I have seen in **************.net that only 2 so far have the plat and you are the first one!!Congrats!!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Thanks, what makes even more special is that I'm 1st on any site as of now get that platinum
    Many congratulations on getting the Twisted Metal platinum so quickly, and especially on being the first person to get the plat!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash
    For 99, I'm thinking Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater as it seems like a fairly short plat but a game I never had the chance to play when it came out and it's probably the only quick plat I have left on my shelf.
    MGS3 is a quick plat, so long as you don't miss any of the Kerotans (like I did) and end up having to replay the game again, and then once again, in order to locate the last one. But then, MGS3 is such a fantastic game that you should play it through multiple times anyway!

Regional Manager of War

One is not enough so congrats again on Twisted Metal and being first in the world! . MGS3 is a good game and plat #99 so hopefully you finish ME2 in the next two days and speed run through MGS3 right before NG3 releases.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    The site does not let me post this , but I have seen in **************.net that only 2 so far have the plat and you are the first one!!Congrats!!!!
    Yep I think it'll stay that way as well. Thanks again, it does feel good to be 1st in the world, probably never happen again but it feels even better that many considered it a tough plat but for me this was the one game I was just good at.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Many congratulations on getting the Twisted Metal platinum so quickly, and especially on being the first person to get the plat!

MGS3 is a quick plat, so long as you don't miss any of the Kerotans (like I did) and end up having to replay the game again, and then once again, in order to locate the last one. But then, MGS3 is such a fantastic game that you should play it through multiple times anyway!
    Took a month because of that 30 day trophybut thanks , it was all fun and of course everything was 100% earned. Thanks for that tip on MGS3, I look foward to finally playing this game I missed out on.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    One is not enough so congrats again on Twisted Metal and being first in the world! . MGS3 is a good game and plat #99 so hopefully you finish ME2 in the next two days and speed run through MGS3 right before NG3 releases.
    Thanks again, being 1st in the world is something that probably won't happen again but glad I did it on a game I truly enjoyed a ton. Thats the plan to finish ME2 in the next 2 days and then over the weekned or at least on by monday get MGS3 plat and then get ready for NGIII

Retired...

Congrats on your newest #97 TM & #98 ME2... Sorry for the late reply I was in trouble at work a lot so can't active of our forum. Now it's fine!

Looking forward to see you reached to 100 NG3.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE: New platinum

# 98
    Mass Effect 2

What an excellent game this was, probably could of did this in one playthrough but I did 2 with one as male shepard and one female shepard. Not a hard platinum but a very enjoyable one and after NGIII, I would like to get ME 3 to finish up the story on this game and see the chocies that I made in each ME2 playthrough to see what would come about in ME3. I'll update the list at a later time.

PRO Member

Congrats dude. glad you liked it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

The One and Only

Congratz on your new omni.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest #97 TM & #98 ME2... Sorry for the late reply I was in trouble at work a lot so can't active of our forum. Now it's fine!

Looking forward to see you reached to 100 NG3.
    Big thanks for the biggest banana I've seen . One game before NGIII , Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is next and should be a quick plat which is something I haven't done in a while. I still have a few games on my shelf that's around 100 hrs to platinum plus with more new games coming out like Devil May Cry Collection, I feel I'll have enough games till the fall. I probably won't get as many plats as last year but that's all right with so many good games coming out.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats dude. glad you liked it.
    Thanks yep a excellent game it was and I look foward to Mass Effect 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your new omni.
    Thanks for coming by

The One and Only

Thanks yep a excellent game it was and I look foward to Mass Effect 3.

Thanks for coming by
    You're welcome. Just thought I'd stop by every once in a while.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Beast Incarnate

Woot, back on track with your epic platinum earning times. Congrats dude

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Woot, back on track with your epic platinum earning times. Congrats dude

Thanks, I was working on this once I got all the other trophies done in TM except for that 30 day one and the next plat should come farily quick but after that it's gonna be some time before plats start popping up.

PRO Member

UPDATE: New platinum

# 98
    Mass Effect 2

What an excellent game this was, probably could of did this in one playthrough but I did 2 with one as male shepard and one female shepard. Not a hard platinum but a very enjoyable one and after NGIII, I would like to get ME 3 to finish up the story on this game and see the chocies that I made in each ME2 playthrough to see what would come about in ME3. I'll update the list at a later time.
    Congrats for that!!It was really fast..!!Epic platinum collection getting bigger and bigger!!!You got your plats to #99 with a perfect timing my friend

Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast