Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by gokussjin Congrats for that!!It was really fast..!!Epic platinum collection getting bigger and bigger!!!You got your plats to ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Congrats for that!!It was really fast..!!Epic platinum collection getting bigger and bigger!!!You got your plats to #99 with a perfect timing my friend
    Thanks, it took about 2 weeks but I did take my time in it. A great game to be played for sure. Now at going for#99, just got stop being lazy and just play so I can get ready for the big one on tuesday. I haven't been getting too many plats so far this year as they have been time consuming but they have been good plats and yep it has become perfect timing. I just got make sure I don't miss any trophies in MGS3 as there are a good number of missables there.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE: New platinum

# 98
    Mass Effect 2

What an excellent game this was, probably could of did this in one playthrough but I did 2 with one as male shepard and one female shepard. Not a hard platinum but a very enjoyable one and after NGIII, I would like to get ME 3 to finish up the story on this game and see the chocies that I made in each ME2 playthrough to see what would come about in ME3. I'll update the list at a later time.
    Congrats on #98 man,well done.Glad to see you enjoyed it aswell.I bet umvc3 is a distant memory now.Your fast approaching the 100 mark and im sure you will be there very soon,good luck as ever man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on #98 man,well done.Glad to see you enjoyed it aswell.I bet umvc3 is a distant memory now.Your fast approaching the 100 mark and im sure you will be there very soon,good luck as ever man
    Thanks, excellent game and look foward to playing Mass Effect 3. UMVC3 will never be a distant memory because of how hard that one was and if a new Super UMVC3 : Hyper Arcade Edition comes out, I ain't buying as one is enough lol. Just started on 99 and 100 will most likey get started on Tuesday.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on the platinum for Twisted Metal! The game is just purely awesome (Just as all the originals) and I am working my way through it, though i'm afraid I may have messed up my 30 day win streak, so I'll just make sure I win every day until the damn trophy pops up. I look froward to joining your ranks of that platinum.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on the platinum for Twisted Metal! The game is just purely awesome (Just as all the originals) and I am working my way through it, though i'm afraid I may have messed up my 30 day win streak, so I'll just make sure I win every day until the damn trophy pops up. I look froward to joining your ranks of that platinum.
    Thanks, good to see another Twisted Metal fan on here. Good luck with the rest of your progress.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the ME2 plat. Such an awesome game and like you, I look forward to playing and platting ME3 eventually.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the ME2 plat. Such an awesome game and like you, I look forward to playing and platting ME3 eventually.
    Thanks, I see why you hold this game in high regard. Look foward to playing ME3 though the only thing annoying is all the threads on how bad the ending is

Bringing the PAIN

Damn man! Congrats on both ME2 and TM! I am still charging forward with Twisted Metal and downloading ME2. I will one day slay TM but I am sure it will be some time now cuz of this shitty 30days trophy.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest plat acquisitions! Keep up the great work!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    Damn man! Congrats on both ME2 and TM! I am still charging forward with Twisted Metal and downloading ME2. I will one day slay TM but I am sure it will be some time now cuz of this shitty 30days trophy.
    Thanks, just keep at Twisted Metal and it will come. This 30 day trophy can be problem if you miss a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Congrats on your newest plat acquisitions! Keep up the great work!
    Thanks for the good words.

PRO Member

Congrats on ME2! I've heard good things about that game.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on ME2! I've heard good things about that game.
    Thanks, yes it's a good game that should be played at some point.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Finally I got play this game I missed out when it came out on PS2 and it was a great experience. This game really did have amazing graphics for a PS2 game and it looked great in HD. Also this platinum image is awesome looking. I know the other 2 metal gear solid games are going to be much longer and harder. Also my thoughts and the banner is up for Mass Effect 2.
    I just picked up Ninja Gaiden 3 and will start it up soon. I'm starting on hard mode 1st, I think the story is probably not going to be that hard but still a challenge in Master level ninja mode. The missions though I think are going to be really hard as I've heard that bosses like the 4 greater fiends from NGS2 are in there and even a few from NG 1 like Doku and Alma. I think this is going to be a very hard platinum again so it'll be worthy of being #100.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaahhh,#99 thats what im talking about.Congrats man,well done yet again on what seems to be another plat in quick succession.Glad you enjoyed it and for the final time as we go into the run for the 100th platinum trophy run,best of luck man.Sounds like this NGS3 will be an awesome 100th plat

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

You weak azz niggs

I told you that you'd get 100 before I get 50

Sounds like this NGS3 will be an awesome 100th plat
    It's just NG3 you n00b Get it right

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on MGS3 plat and being one step closer to #100. A nice looking plat indeed good luck on NG3.

Royal Flush X2

Awwwwww yeeeeeaaaahhh,#99 thats what im talking about.Congrats man,well done yet again on what seems to be another plat in quick succession.Glad you enjoyed it and for the final time as we go into the run for the 100th platinum trophy run,best of luck man.Sounds like this NGS3 will be an awesome 100th plat
    Thanks, yep MGS3: Snake Eater was a quickie one but enjoyable. It'll probably be a while before I start getting plats quick as all I have is time conusming game to play and a couple hards to as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    I told you that you'd get 100 before I get 50
    I didn't think so really as I've only gotten 6 platinums this year so far, maybe 7 if UMVC3 is counted. I have quite a few of time conusming plats yet to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on MGS3 plat and being one step closer to #100. A nice looking plat indeed good luck on NG3.
    Thanks, this one is among my favorite plat images out there. Yep just started on NGIII and so far it's fun I'm still very early in the game.

PRO Member

Congrats on your MG 3 plat. Good luck and happy gaming with NG 3.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on MGS3 plat. I hope to get that someday, it looks to be the easiest of the three.

PRO Member

Dude. Congrats! I'm really surprised for being the gamer you are that you missed out on MGS3, but it's great that you were able to play it now! Those were my faves growing up, but I still haven't gotten the HD collection. Soon...soon.

Good luck with NG3, though you probably don't need it, lol.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast