Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Omni , Congrats with your MGS3 man!! I already saw you on PSN playing NG3..Good luck with that and when ...

PRO Member

Omni , Congrats with your MGS3 man!! I already saw you on PSN playing NG3..Good luck with that and when you have time Im waiting to read about your thoughts on the game so far..I will have it in 3-4 days I believe as well..You are having an aweosme platinum collection so far and you are just making it bigger and greater!!! keep up the good work my friend

Retired...

Congrats on your newest #99 platinum... #100 choice is really awesome, but after getting NG3 platinum... I yell everyone at cousin's place that my awesome friend beats NG3 already on hardest difficulty!!!

Way to go Omni

I'm close to BF3's platinum but very consuming time, I'm now 37 out of 45 rank!

Ranks - Battlefield 3 Wiki Guide - IGN

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your MG 3 plat. Good luck and happy gaming with NG 3.
    Thanks, it was fun experience with MGS3. So far NG 3 is fun and there is some challenge already but still early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Congrats on MGS3 plat. I hope to get that someday, it looks to be the easiest of the three.
    Thanks, yep MGS3 is by far the easiest of the 3 as Peace Walker is much longer and MGS2 is going to be a really hard plat and long too.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Dude. Congrats! I'm really surprised for being the gamer you are that you missed out on MGS3, but it's great that you were able to play it now! Those were my faves growing up, but I still haven't gotten the HD collection. Soon...soon.

Good luck with NG3, though you probably don't need it, lol.
    Thanks, yeah I missed out on a few games during that time such as MGS3, FFXII and Devil May Cry3 so at least I'll have the chance to play Devil May cry 3 on the HD collection. Thanks, I'm sure I will need luck at some pt.
    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Omni , Congrats with your MGS3 man!! I already saw you on PSN playing NG3..Good luck with that and when you have time Im waiting to read about your thoughts on the game so far..I will have it in 3-4 days I believe as well..You are having an aweosme platinum collection so far and you are just making it bigger and greater!!! keep up the good work my friend
    Thanks for all the goods words . I just started and I think I'm at the end of the 2nd level. So far my thoughts on it is that the game plays very well, I started on hard mode and there are lots of enemies that surround you and lots of waves of them. The 1st level had 2 boss battles and the giant machine spider one was easy but the assassins creed looking boss was a good challenge, took me quite a few tries to get his pattern down but I think he is fought a few times in the game. I haven't try out the other modes yet as the game just starts you off in the story, no title screen there which was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest #99 platinum... #100 choice is really awesome, but after getting NG3 platinum... I yell everyone at cousin's place that my awesome friend beats NG3 already on hardest difficulty!!!

Way to go Omni

I'm close to BF3's platinum but very consuming time, I'm now 37 out of 45 rank!

Ranks - Battlefield 3 Wiki Guide - IGN
    Thanks, so far NGIII seems like a good choice for 100 as its not that easy as I'm playing on hard mode but nothing that hard yet. I think its gonna get harder and of course still Master Level ninja playthrough along with the missions to do.
    Keep at BF3 and that plat will be yours

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the MGS3 platinum dude, and good luck with NGIII as #100

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the MGS3 platinum dude, and good luck with NGIII as #100
    Thanks

UPDATE:
    My thoughts and banner is up for MGS3: Snake Eater. Also I'm playing NGIII, I have most trophies already but the real challenge is the master ninja trials, Master Ninja playthrough and Ultimate Ninja trials but because the U.S copies have a bug where in MN 2 &3 it freezes up so the only way around the freezing was to delete the patch but then I can't get a online partner and I doubt it can be done solo. Leader 1 also has this glitch but I was able to beat it solo Right now going through the Master Ninja mode and it's insanely hard . It makes hard mode look like Sesame Street LOL.

PRO Member

Read the thoughts. Glad to hear you liked the game

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks

UPDATE:
    My thoughts and banner is up for MGS3: Snake Eater. Also I'm playing NGIII, I have most trophies already but the real challenge is the master ninja trials, Master Ninja playthrough and Ultimate Ninja trials but because the U.S copies have a bug where in MN 2 &3 it freezes up so the only way around the freezing was to delete the patch but then I can't get a online partner and I doubt it can be done solo. Leader 1 also has this glitch but I was able to beat it solo Right now going through the Master Ninja mode and it's insanely hard . It makes hard mode look like Sesame Street LOL.

MN2 needs a partner but I came so close to beating MN3 solo so im gonna keep at im sure you can do it. I almost beat UN3 last night with my Partner but screwed up on the last 2 fiend RYU's. Also we got through alot of UN1 which has 6 genshins so far, I donno if theres more after the wave we got to. Hows the trials going for you. I believe UN2 will be the toughest unless they find exploit or something.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Read the thoughts. Glad to hear you liked the game
    Thanks for reading the thoughts, a great game it was.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    MN2 needs a partner but I came so close to beating MN3 solo so im gonna keep at im sure you can do it. I almost beat UN3 last night with my Partner but screwed up on the last 2 fiend RYU's. Also we got through alot of UN1 which has 6 genshins so far, I donno if theres more after the wave we got to. Hows the trials going for you. I believe UN2 will be the toughest unless they find exploit or something.
    So we'll have to wait until a patch comes for it, with MN2 I was almost able to beat the 2nd wave of enemies but it's hard avoiding 2 of those bigger demons shooting fire balls at you while trying to take out a 3rd one in a small space. With MN3, I need to learn how to beat Genshin much better if I'm gonna beat 2 of them solo. nice progress on UN1, that gonna be a killer for me. Doesn't UN2 have 2 regents of the maks and lots of those mage guys? I haven't done any other MN or UN trials yet, right now just going through MN story and right now on day 4 but its crazy, I know how to beat those brutes easily, problem is too small of space and next after that is the acid pit with many strong enemies

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Thanks for reading the thoughts, a great game it was.

So we'll have to wait until a patch comes for it, with MN2 I was almost able to beat the 2nd wave of enemies but it's hard avoiding 2 of those bigger demons shooting fire balls at you while trying to take out a 3rd one in a small space. With MN3, I need to learn how to beat Genshin much better if I'm gonna beat 2 of them solo. nice progress on UN1, that gonna be a killer for me. Doesn't UN2 have 2 regents of the maks and lots of those mage guys? I haven't done any other MN or UN trials yet, right now just going through MN story and right now on day 4 but its crazy, I know how to beat those brutes easily, problem is too small of space and next after that is the acid pit with many strong enemies
    UN 2 is nuts just trying to get to the red hooded dudes the area is just to small to move in and you get throw very often. And yea theres mage guys in there as well. So far I have MN1 and MN4 complete still gonna work on UN3 and then MN5 but its so damn hard to get away from a fiend Ryu Ultra with no wall to run up and you have to fight 8 of them

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    UN 2 is nuts just trying to get to the red hooded dudes the area is just to small to move in and you get throw very often. And yea theres mage guys in there as well. So far I have MN1 and MN4 complete still gonna work on UN3 and then MN5 but its so damn hard to get away from a fiend Ryu Ultra with no wall to run up and you have to fight 8 of them
    That's crazy lol, with space I can beat the mage guys but takes a while to beat them as gotta be careful on them. I just beat that mask guy the 2nd time on MN mode without too much trouble but I know he's harder the 3rd fight in day 7 plus in the trial mode, they give him way more extra health so that one probably is gonna be the hardest one there. This is another 10 difficulty platinum for sure.

Retired...

Wow, another 10 platinum difficulty but how close compared to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2?

Which one is more harder? NG3 or NGS2?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Wow, another 10 platinum difficulty but how close compared to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2?

Which one is more harder? NG3 or NGS2?
    As of now It's a 9 or 10 difficulty. Can't say which is harder yet, but I'm thinking NGS2 is harder but again hard to say as I haven't done much of the hard trials yet.

Regional Manager of War

As of now It's a 9 or 10 difficulty. Can't say which is harder yet, but I'm thinking NGS2 is harder but again hard to say as I haven't done much of the hard trials yet.
    If it is indeed another 10 than that's your second one this year .

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    If it is indeed another 10 than that's your second one this year .
    Yep for sure, at the least it's a 9 already, Master Ninja mode playthrough is crazy.

PRO Member

WAY TO GO OMNI. YOU WILL HAVE PLAT #100 in no time. AND CONGRATS ON BEING THE FIRST TO PLAT TWISTED METAL. EPIC ACHIEVEMENTS BEING MADE BACK TO BACK. YOU ARE A GOD. I BOW TO YOU SIR!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

No Game No Life

Congrats dude on MGS 3 and congrats for being the 1st one to get the Twisted Metal plat
    Goodluck on NG3, I heard it's a tough one
    Last edited by RaveNScythE18; 03-26-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    WAY TO GO OMNI. YOU WILL HAVE PLAT #100 in no time. AND CONGRATS ON BEING THE FIRST TO PLAT TWISTED METAL. EPIC ACHIEVEMENTS BEING MADE BACK TO BACK. YOU ARE A GOD. I BOW TO YOU SIR!
    Thanks for all the good words, it does feel good t ohave a #1 spot with Twisted Metal and even though it wasn't a hard plat for me but for many it will tough and I think it's gonna be a rare plat. Nah I'm no gaming god as if I was I would plat NG III already lol but this is gonna take some time for sure as right now I'm stuck at the acid pit in day 4 of Master Ninja playthrough

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Congrats dude on MGS 3 and congrats for being the 1st one to get the Twisted Metal plat :thumsbup:
    Goodluck on NG3, I hears it's a tough one
    Thanks MGS3 was an easy plat but it was an enjoyable. It does feel good to have that # 1 spot. NGIII is beyond tough for sure. Funny how many thought it was going to be easy lol

Change is mediocre

Thanks MGS3 was an easy plat but it was an enjoyable. It does feel good to have that # 1 spot. NGIII is beyond tough for sure. Funny how many thought it was going to be easy lol
    I hope you know I am jealous as that you got the #1 spot for TM.

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats on the MGS3 platinum and good luck with the NG3.
    Look insanely hard.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast