Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1628

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by dsluckay I hope you know I am jealous as that you got the #1 spot for TM. ...

  1. #661
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I hope you know I am jealous as that you got the #1 spot for TM.
    : you can be 2nd on this site and we still have to play some matches together and against each other
    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Congrats on the MGS3 platinum and good luck with the NG3.
    Look insanely hard.
    Thanks, nice and easy MGS3 was, I'm gonna need some luck as it took me just over 2 hrs just to get past the stupid acid pit in day 4

  2. #662
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    : you can be 2nd on this site and we still have to play some matches together and against each other

    Thanks, nice and easy MGS3 was, I'm gonna need some luck as it took me just over 2 hrs just to get past the stupid acid pit in day 4
    I'll own your ass in TM If you are on later we should play. Btw I was joking You would rape me.

  3. #663
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I'll own your ass in TM If you are on later we should play. Btw I was joking You would rape me.
    Bring it on , I should be on later on and it's been almost a week since I've played so maybe I could be rusty at 1st...

  4. #664
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Been a while since I've last been at your checklist, you work very fast.

    Good luck with NG3 and also how hard was the Twisted Metal plat because I've been thinking of getting that game as I've never played them before?





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  5. #665
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Been a while since I've last been at your checklist, you work very fast.

    Good luck with NG3 and also how hard was the Twisted Metal plat because I've been thinking of getting that game as I've never played them before?
    Thanks sometimes I guess I do work fast. NGIII is very hard for sure. To me Twisted Metal wasn't that hard but I have played the games since 1995 and was good at them then so having experience does help and I got all the trophies legit no problem and nothing has gltiched for me. It is time consuming but the multiplayer is so much fun that it will go by fast. There are ways to make all the single player trophies mostly easy and for online, the only ones to worry about is winning in the all the different game type matches, team battles will come in time but winning the free for all could be hard for some like deathmatch,but last man standing and hunted are 2 types that no one online seems to play. Overall I say its just more time conusming than hard.

  6. #666
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Major Update:


    #100
    Ninja Gaiden III

    Finally after all the bullshit glitches in that ultimate 1, one glitch actually worked in favor. Only one fiend genshin show up lol. I say it's a fair trade. The banner is up already and I will add my thoughts on the game and difficulty later on, I need to rest after this one.

  7. #667
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Freakin sweet dude. big congrats.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  8. #668
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Holy shiiiiiiit. Nice omni, 100 plats, and NG3 Nice work man!

  9. #669
    Buy my book, Alteration
    Digitalman123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a very very... maaaaad wooorld
    Posts
    2,735
    Reputation
    80

    Hail to the king, baby.

    Nice work with 100 .


    Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

  10. #670
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on hitting number 100 and also for being the third person to plat the game. Now that you have finally hit 100, what do you have planned for the future?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  11. #671
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Freakin sweet dude. big congrats.
    Thanks, this one is freakin sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Holy shiiiiiiit. Nice omni, 100 plats, and NG3 Nice work man!
    Finally 100 plats, I could of had 100 plats a couple months ago but a few games that were time conusming or very hard( UMVC3, NGIII) is what made reaching 100 plats take a while to do. I say its a good choice for 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Hail to the king, baby.

    Nice work with 100 .
    Thanks for the good words, that line could of worked when I got the duke nukem plat but sounds better here. I feel like a king for the moment.

  12. #672
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Major Update:


    #100
    Ninja Gaiden III

    Finally after all the bullshit glitches in that ultimate 1, one glitch actually worked in favor. Only one fiend genshin show up lol. I say it's a fair trade. The banner is up already and I will add my thoughts on the game and difficulty later on, I need to rest after this one.

  13. #673
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    I got you 2 s for platting UMVC3 but I feel I need to go above and beyond for your 100th So take it away Linkara


    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  14. #674
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Daaaamn I knew you did it!!! Big hug to you!!! I bow you!!!



    You win against Goku because he can't make it to be #100 of NGIII... Only Uncharted 3...



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  15. #675
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on hitting number 100 and also for being the third person to plat the game. Now that you have finally hit 100, what do you have planned for the future?
    Thanks, 3rd on this site only but other sites, at least in the top 50. Right now I'm playing Skyrim but taking my time with that one so Skyrim and probably COD Modern Warfare 3 as it's been a while since I've had a FPS so those 2 are next.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    That is awesome thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I got you 2 s for platting UMVC3 but I feel I need to go above and beyond for your 100th So take it away Linkara

    That is perfect clip

  16. #676
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Daaaamn I knew you did it!!! Big hug to you!!! I bow you!!!



    You win against Goku because he can't make it to be #100 of NGIII... Only Uncharted 3...
    big thanks, Goku was delayed with getting this copy, I'm sure if he focuses on NGIII he'll get. LOL for me Uncharted 3 was a disapointing game, I was expecting more out of that game in fun. I'm going to lower my game rating for Uncharted 3.

  17. #677
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    big thanks, Goku was delayed with getting this copy, I'm sure if he focuses on NGIII he'll get. LOL for me Uncharted 3 was a disapointing game, I was expecting more out of that game in fun. I'm going to lower my game rating for Uncharted 3.
    Yeah exactly!! Time for you to take relax and be a cheer up of cool drink!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  18. #678
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Yeah exactly!! Time for you to take relax and be a cheer up of cool drink!
    I'm relaxing for sure, now since I've got 100 plats, I should be getting a new site trophy and still need to get another for the checklist of the year

  19. #679
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    that's all i can say and congrats

  20. #680
    Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin
    Blazikiller's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    25

    Wow! Congrats on the 100th! I am clearly not worthy. (Especially since it is the sequel to one of the hardest platinums ever obtained) Again, congrats!


    95.37% Completion


    Currently Playing

    Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2



    Recently Finished

    Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3



Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO