Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by stupot00 Congrats on the new plat, Skyrim is a great game, glad you enjoyed it Thanks, what ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat, Skyrim is a great game, glad you enjoyed it
    Thanks, what an amazing game it was. Kinda wish getting the plat was even longer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on you skyrim plat. Whats next after such a big game?
    Thanks, even after the plat there is still a lot to do and see. Next game will be something much shorter than skyrim, thinking either MW3 or Devil May Cry

You weak azz niggs

Hurry up and do Street Fighter 4 It ain't that bad

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Hurry up and do Street Fighter 4 It ain't that bad
    I was actually going to do that for #100 but my brand new copy is broke, somehow the center of the disc got slighty cracked and won't play. I'll have to get yet another copy.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Skrim plat Omni,well done mate.That will make a very fine addition to your already awesome trophie cabinet and if im being honest,even though you say you put time into it,it seems like you got this pretty damn fast or is it me ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Skrim plat Omni,well done mate.That will make a very fine addition to your already awesome trophie cabinet and if im being honest,even though you say you put time into it,it seems like you got this pretty damn fast or is it me ?
    Thanks, I started this game on April 7th and was working on NGIII, once I got that then I put most of my focus into this. I did do a lot of the side quests but I took my time in getting to level 50 and even a skill up to 100 which means no tricks in getting them right away. Still there is plenty to do in the game but now I'm feeling something more action next.

Change is mediocre

Congratulations on your new platinum man I have a question, in Dead Space: Extraction, is it easier to use the dualshock controller or the Move? I didn't know you could use the standard controller.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Congratulations on your new platinum man I have a question, in Dead Space: Extraction, is it easier to use the dualshock controller or the Move? I didn't know you could use the standard controller.
    Thanks , I don't have the move so I was stuck using the dualshock but it was still easy with it. I've heard that the move is easier and probably will be more fun to use in that game.

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks , I don't have the move so I was stuck using the dualshock but it was still easy with it. I've heard that the move is easier and probably will be more fun to use in that game.
    Well I have the move, and I was shit playing it xD I beat it with the move, so I will probably play it tomorrow and see if it is easier with the dualshock. It is fun though with the move, one of my favourites for it.

The One and Only

God dammit! Everyone needs to stop platting Skyrim before me

Just kidding. Nice job omni. Let us Dragonborns unite!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    God dammit! Everyone needs to stop platting Skyrim before me

Just kidding. Nice job omni. Let us Dragonborns unite!
    You got join us in the Skyrim plat club, thanks have fun in finishing it off

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Skyrim plat Omni. I need to start spending a lot more time playing my PS3 if I ever want to catch back up to you again.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Nice man, grats on the skyrim plat!!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the Skyrim plat Omni. I need to start spending a lot more time playing my PS3 if I ever want to catch back up to you again.
    Thanks, what a great game it was. I have been playing time consuming games and still have a few left to play so you might catch right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Nice man, grats on the skyrim plat!!
    Thanks, a nice and relaxing game it was.

Finally I added a new random clip which is a boss fight against Spiderman and Batman. Also for the music section, I use the tracks from my 1st videogame music quiz.

Level 5 Esper

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE

Skyrim
    After NGIII, this was a relaxing game to plat and I was working on this while going for NGIII to calm down after the online co-op crap that goes on there. I really took my time with this game and put in a lot of hrs into it but it was all enjoyable and I really didn't encounter much bugs, glitches or slowdown. This world was huge and still not everything is explored or quests. I will add more thoughts to it later on since the banner is up already.

Congrats on your Skyrim plat!!! That is definitely a quality game to add to your platinum collection!! I'm hoping to get that game soon, but my backlog is huge as it is Also, a little late, but congrats with NGIII!! Definitely an intense game and an amazing plat if it's anything like NGII!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Skyrim platinum dude. Epic game wasn't it?

Retired...

Congrats on your newest platinum!!! Glad you liked another banner!

I will definitely getting Skyrim soon for sure!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Good job! Congrats on Skyrim there omni. Glad you enjoyed it. Would definitely say game of the year for me, I loved it and can not wait for some DLC to be released. I also wishe the trophies were a bit longer, even if it was so extreme to make you get 100 with every skill, every minute of playing would still be worth it.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wow you got skyrim already?! My fiancee Trunksu25 said you were able to plat games quickly, and that you had started the game recently, but when he said you had gotten platinum already I found it hard to believe! We have a friend that plays that game all the time, and is almost there, but still hasn't attained that elusive trophy! Congrats on Skyrim, and your many other accomplishments!
    By the way I love the banners on your checklist!

Thank you to Kid420247 for this awesome sig!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Congrats on your Skyrim plat!!! That is definitely a quality game to add to your platinum collection!! I'm hoping to get that game soon, but my backlog is huge as it is Also, a little late, but congrats with NGIII!! Definitely an intense game and an amazing plat if it's anything like NGII!!
    Thanks, Skyrim definitely was 100% quality, kinda wish getting the plat was longer. I know about backlogs and all I seem to mostly have is time consuming games.
    Thanks, the game was not bad like so many have said it was. It was definitely easier than NGS2 but still was a challenge overall and worth having for #100.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Skyrim platinum dude. Epic game wasn't it?
    Thanks, it was epic. I loved how it was so open and do whatever you want and explore the huge world it was. I still might go back and explore some more for fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your newest platinum!!! Glad you liked another banner!

I will definitely getting Skyrim soon for sure!
    Thanks as always, I loved the banner and I hope you do make more as well . You will like this game, long but easy and relaxing it is for the plat.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Good job! Congrats on Skyrim there omni. Glad you enjoyed it. Would definitely say game of the year for me, I loved it and can not wait for some DLC to be released. I also wishe the trophies were a bit longer, even if it was so extreme to make you get 100 with every skill, every minute of playing would still be worth it.
    Thanks, it's between that or Batman AC for last year game of the year. I do wish they were longer overall but still what an enjoyable game to play

Quote Originally Posted by Sargent Subaru View Post
    Wow you got skyrim already?! My fiancee Trunksu25 said you were able to plat games quickly, and that you had started the game recently, but when he said you had gotten platinum already I found it hard to believe! We have a friend that plays that game all the time, and is almost there, but still hasn't attained that elusive trophy! Congrats on Skyrim, and your many other accomplishments!
    By the way I love the banners on your checklist!
    Some games I can plat quick, others like Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 I proably took the longest out of anyone who got that plat so depends on game. I spent a good 3 weeks on Skyrim and when I needed a break from online co-op in NGIII, I played a lot of skyrim to recharged and conquer NGIII in the end. Thanks for all good words and hope to see you around the fourms more

Retired...

Congrats on getting your 10,000 checklist views!!!

Keep going!!!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast