Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Great job on securing another shiny new platinum....

In2
    January MOTM

Great job on securing another shiny new platinum.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on getting your 10,000 checklist views!!!

Keep going!!!
    Big thanks for that You beat me in announcing this milestone. Big thanks to everyone who has supported this list and in making it the 1st checklist to reach 10,000 since the site reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Great job on securing another shiny new platinum.
    Thanks, it feels good to get another one

I've try a few times to add my thoughts on Skyrim but everytime I hit the submit button, somehow I get logged off and again have to rewirte it so hopefully next time, my thoughts will be up on Skyrim.

Notorious K.I.D.

First to 10k views huh, feckin' awesome man. Keep kickin' ass on those plats.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    First to 10k views huh, feckin' awesome man. Keep kickin' ass on those plats.
    Thanks in part to you with the FF7 art pieces . It's been a slower year in getting plats but I have done a few time consuming ones but the next couple should come quicker

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on getting 10,000 views man

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on getting 10,000 views man
    Thanks for being a loyal follower of this list in helping get it to 10,000. I think you'll be next to reach 10,000 views.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks for being a loyal follower of this list in helping get it to 10,000. I think you'll be next to reach 10,000 views.
    I always said this was one of my favourite checklists, even on the old site, so I'm glad its stayed as successful. As for mine, we'll see. I had a 2 week break from trophies recently so I didn't have much to update. I'm also on holiday for 2 weeks starting next Sunday, so there will be no updates then either. However, I do hope to knock out platinum #65 before I go away

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

10k views and 101 plats. must love the ones and 0's lol. keep it up man

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Retired...

Big thanks for that You beat me in announcing this milestone. Big thanks to everyone who has supported this list and in making it the 1st checklist to reach 10,000 since the site reset.
    That's because I told you I already bookmarked this checklist in my own browser!
    Last edited by Smashguy; 04-29-2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: fix spelling

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Awesome, awesome job, my friend, and congrats yet again on #100 and 101!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I always said this was one of my favourite checklists, even on the old site, so I'm glad its stayed as successful. As for mine, we'll see. I had a 2 week break from trophies recently so I didn't have much to update. I'm also on holiday for 2 weeks starting next Sunday, so there will be no updates then either. However, I do hope to knock out platinum #65 before I go away
    Thanks again for the good words. It's nice to take a break from trophies. If I go on vacation this summer then maybe I'll take a break but big if lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    10k views and 101 plats. must love the ones and 0's lol. keep it up man
    Good observation, thanks for coming by
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    That's because I told you I already bookmarked this checklist in my own browser!

Quote Originally Posted by Goal View Post
    Awesome, awesome job, my friend, and congrats yet again on #100 and 101!
    Good to see you finally back on the fourms. Thanks and hope to see you around more

Finally I added my thoughts on Skyrim and finally updated the Sneak preview section. I'll probably add more in time.

Change is mediocre

Wow, 10k views. Great work omni!

PRO Member

Congrats on hitting 10k views and getting your latest

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Wow, 10k views. Great work omni!
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on hitting 10k views and getting your latest
    Thanks guys

UPDATE

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Another COD game I enjoyed playing, the campaign was too short but the special ops were fun once again and I did all of them solo except for the 2 missions that required a 2nd person and because of lag, they were the hardest ones for me. I thank both Smashguy for the fire Mission as I died too many times on that one and DSluckay for the other co-op mission which I died a decent amount of times but that one was also laggy lol.

Also I have restarted playing Street Fighter IV and to my surprise I have 8 characters trials done so I'm pleased with my progress in it.

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on MW3 and damn 10k views!, no wonder you won checklist of the year . Any idea whats next?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on MW3 and damn 10k views!, no wonder you won checklist of the year . Any idea whats next?
    Thanks, another COD game done. Just need COD [email protected] to have all plats to COD games. 1st list to reach over 10,000 views since the site reset. I have been working on SFIV and those trials are very hard but I'm making good progress in them. Still there is lots of other stuff to finish besides the trials so its a long plat to get in addition to being very hard but it's time to finally go for it. As for next game that will be plat, Devil May Cry as I love the 1st one and still own my PS2 copy. Also looking foward to DMC 3 since I only rented it for a short time but never really played it much. With DMC2, at least its another platinum to have.

You weak azz niggs

Good luck with Gen, Fuerte and Viper I can help you on how to do any trial, I think

Regional Manager of War

Thanks, another COD game done. Just need COD [email protected] to have all plats to COD games. 1st list to reach over 10,000 views since the site reset. I have been working on SFIV and those trials are very hard but I'm making good progress in them. Still there is lots of other stuff to finish besides the trials so its a long plat to get in addition to being very hard but it's time to finally go for it. As for next game that will be plat, Devil May Cry as I love the 1st one and still own my PS2 copy. Also looking foward to DMC 3 since I only rented it for a short time but never really played it much. With DMC2, at least its another platinum to have.
    A plat is a plat I guess, my only motivation to get through DMC 2 is to play DMC 3 for the very first time since I never had a chance for the PS2 version. CoD WAW...grenade spamming is always fun

Level 5 Esper

Grats on your MW3 plat!! and also grats on getting 10k views!! and I can't help but see that you might be going for [email protected] next!! Good luck with that XD and hope those grenade storms won't be too terrible
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Good luck with Gen, Fuerte and Viper I can help you on how to do any trial, I think
    I know there going to be the hardest ones there. Thanks for the offer on those as I'll probably need master of SFIV for tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    A plat is a plat I guess, my only motivation to get through DMC 2 is to play DMC 3 for the very first time since I never had a chance for the PS2 version. CoD WAW...grenade spamming is always fun
    I look foward to the grenade spamming

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on your MW3 plat!! and also grats on getting 10k views!! and I can't help but see that you might be going for [email protected] next!! Good luck with that XD and hope those grenade storms won't be too terrible
    Thanks, another COD game I enjoyed. Next plat will be Devil May cry but in time I will get to [email protected] I look foward to the infamous grenade spamming

Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast