Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on this fun game and I'm glad I could help to kick last mission's ass! Thanks for the shout ...

Retired...

Congrats on this fun game and I'm glad I could help to kick last mission's ass! Thanks for the shout out!

I look forward to teaming up with you again. You are actually considering buying Battlefield 3 in the future so you can get together with me or other people!

Also glad you liked MW3 banner as well!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Wow grats Omni on your newest plat and on the 10k+ views!! Keep up the great work man, btw SF4 will soon feel your wrath and give up all it's shinies to you... I just have a feelin'

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

There is a reason why your cl has 10,000+ views and its the same reason why i voted for it in cl of the year last year and that reason is because your cl just wreeks of awesomeness,still a favourite.Congrats on your new pat plat Omni and great team work with ds and my good mate Hasan.Keep up the awesome work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Game on....

I enjoy reading through your checklist. Awesome idea puttiing the music quiz video as a background music

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on this fun game and I'm glad I could help to kick last mission's ass! Thanks for the shout out!

I look forward to teaming up with you again. You are actually considering buying Battlefield 3 in the future so you can get together with me or other people!

Also glad you liked MW3 banner as well!

Yes we did after many tries but bottom line it got done. Right now I don't plan on Battlefield 3 but maybe if I can finish all my games then I would considered it. Thanks again for the help and the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Wow grats Omni on your newest plat and on the 10k+ views!! Keep up the great work man, btw SF4 will soon feel your wrath and give up all it's shinies to you... I just have a feelin'
    Thanks for the good words, SF IV would feel great to have as it's considered among the hardest plats to get. There is a lot to do get the plat so it will take quite a bit of time but I'm gonna be playing other games in the mean time.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    There is a reason why your cl has 10,000+ views and its the same reason why i voted for it in cl of the year last year and that reason is because your cl just wreeks of awesomeness,still a favourite.Congrats on your new pat plat Omni and great team work with ds and my good mate Hasan.Keep up the awesome work mate
    Your one of the reasons why this CL has over 10,000 views and also winning CL of the year last year . Thanks as always, they were good parnters to have.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    I enjoy reading through your checklist. Awesome idea puttiing the music quiz video as a background music
    Thanks, it was something different for the music section and I'll put up my other quizzes as well in there. Lately I've been slacking with the music quiz so soon I'll put up a quiz to but it's nice to have a break from it as well.

Change is mediocre

Wow, congratulations. I'm gonna look up walkthroughs for the remaining Spec Ops missions I need, but if you are willing I need Fire Mission still Great work on this platinum Omni, you sped through it.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Wow, congratulations. I'm gonna look up walkthroughs for the remaining Spec Ops missions I need, but if you are willing I need Fire Mission still Great work on this platinum Omni, you sped through it.
    I think there easier solo as the enemies seem harder co-op than solo. Yep just send me a message on PSN and I help you with that one. Thanks again for the help with the other co-op mission.

PRO Member

Congrats on MW3 Omni. I've heard about this said grenade spamming for [email protected] and I'm not looking forward to it at all when I go back to that game.

Good luck with SFIV

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Congrats on 10k views and MW3 i have seen you playing Sf4 these past couple of days, heres some advice DO NOT GIVE UP ON IT. when i did ssf4 there were times when i just didnt think id get certain combos but if you practice enough they are all doable. If get stuck on someone go to a different character and then come back to it later(for somereason that seems to work alot lol). Good luck im sure you will get it

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

A plat a month!

Congrats on MW3 Omni! I should have mine in a little bit myself

PRO Member

Congrats on you mw3 plat. good luck with street fighter.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

hey gamer. congrats on all your recent achievements

ninja gaiden 3 and plat#100
    skyrim
    modern warfare 3
    and 10,000 views.

sorry i haven't had the chance to congratulate you sooner!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on MW3 Omni. I've heard about this said grenade spamming for [email protected] and I'm not looking forward to it at all when I go back to that game.

Good luck with SFIV
    Thanks, yep the infamous gernade spamming but both of use will plat it.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Congrats on 10k views and MW3 i have seen you playing Sf4 these past couple of days, heres some advice DO NOT GIVE UP ON IT. when i did ssf4 there were times when i just didnt think id get certain combos but if you practice enough they are all doable. If get stuck on someone go to a different character and then come back to it later(for somereason that seems to work alot lol). Good luck im sure you will get it
    Thanks for all the good words. Some trials I have pass without too much trouble and others are a pain in the ass. So far right now 2 are giving lots of problems, Ken hard 4 and Balrog hard 4 and went to work on Abel and another pain in the ass and still to start on hard 5 but my fingers need a break lol.

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on you mw3 plat. good luck with street fighter.
    Thanks, btw I love that killzone sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    hey gamer. congrats on all your recent achievements

ninja gaiden 3 and plat#100
    skyrim
    modern warfare 3
    and 10,000 views.

sorry i haven't had the chance to congratulate you sooner!
    Thanks, it's never too late with me. I need to get around to more checklists as well.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on MW3 Omni! I should have mine in a little bit myself
    Thanks and soon welcome to the MW3 plat club

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

Devil May Cry

I have this game on the PS2 so I was familar with it but back then I never use to play games on hard modes, only for the experience so DMD mode was actually overall not bad as most fights can be skipped though a couple of boss battles were hard. If it wasn't for items that can be use to cheese out the really hard battles than this would of been really hard but still a few battles I had to learn how to fight them so I can cheese out the Nelo Angelo 3 and both Mundus battles. The last time you fight him is still easy

Also I'll get back to some Street Fighter IV trials, I was happy to finish off Abel 5 which gave me a really hard time. Now just less than 10 characters left to do but I forgot excat number left to do lol.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your new plat my friend,well done.And good luck with SF4 too.I know how you like your tough games lol and the SF plat will make a fine addition to your already awesome collection.Keep up the great work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the new plats Omni, keep up the epic hunting.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Buy my book, Alteration

Congrats on the new plat, keep the hunt going.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    UPDATE

Devil May Cry

I have this game on the PS2 so I was familar with it but back then I never use to play games on hard modes, only for the experience so DMD mode was actually overall not bad as most fights can be skipped though a couple of boss battles were hard. If it wasn't for items that can be use to cheese out the really hard battles than this would of been really hard but still a few battles I had to learn how to fight them so I can cheese out the Nelo Angelo 3 and both Mundus battles. The last time you fight him is still easy

Also I'll get back to some Street Fighter IV trials, I was happy to finish off Abel 5 which gave me a really hard time. Now just less than 10 characters left to do but I forgot excat number left to do lol.

oh yeah congrats on the plat omni now off to DMC 2 eventually . I also decided to make my 1600th post in your cL

Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast