Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by snakebit10 If you do get back into gta 4 i may just jump in with you and ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    If you do get back into gta 4 i may just jump in with you and try for awp again and finish of wanted.

Good luck with DA 2.
    Not sure when I'll get back on it but it'll be before GTA V comes out for sure. I look foward to playing something a little more relaxing with an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Well, congrats on the Devil May Cry series. Good luck with Street Fighter and everything else.
    Thanks, 1 and 3 were great but not 2 so much. With SFIV I'll need some luck to get through some of those trials.

PRO Member

Congrats on completing the dmc series. I also have gtaiv on my shelf so if you and snake all want to get together one night let me know. Good luck with dragons age 2
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Congrats on completing the dmc series. I also have gtaiv on my shelf so if you and snake all want to get together one night let me know. Good luck with dragons age 2
    Thanks , sounds great we can do some Wanted games as it's only around 1000 hang man noose games till that trophy

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks , sounds great we can do some Wanted games as it's only around 1000 hang man noose games till that trophy
    I HAVENT EVEN OPENED THE GAME YET SO WHAT EVER YOU GUYS WANT TO DO IS FINE. I WILL JUST BE FOLLOWING ALONG TRYING TO EARN SOME TROPHIES.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Congrats on ing the DMC collection. I too would be down for this GTA IV sesh if you need another...I just need to get a copy of the game.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on ing the DMC collection. I too would be down for this GTA IV sesh if you need another...I just need to get a copy of the game.
    Thanks 1 and 3 were great games but now I burned out from DMC too many playthroughs all together lol. Great we can all do the games that require at least 4 players for the AWP plus get the fly the co-op trophy done as well.

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on DMC3 platinum and I agree with all your thoughts on DMC2. Such a lackluster game . Can't wait to read your thoughts on DMC3 since I'm still playing it.

I can slow you down in MGS PW since just like the DMC series I am absolutely terrible at the MGS series. I have trouble playing the game on Normal difficulty...
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 06-02-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on DMC3 platinum and I agree with all your thoughts on DMC2. Such a lackluster game . Can't wait to read your thoughts on DMC3 since I'm still playing it.

I can't slow you down in MGS PW since just like the DMC series I am absolutely terrible at the MGS2 series. I have trouble playing the game on Normal difficulty...
    Thanks , yep really was a lackster game. 9 years ago when it came out, sure it was a dissapointment but it didn't seem that bad but in todays day in age, yep it was bad. I knew I forgot something lol, I'll have to get a banner up soon and then I'll put my thoughts on it

Nah don't worry, I'm patient as I'm probably not going to be great at MGS PW but I'm sure it can't be too hard unlike NG games.

Resident PHD

If you are looking for a fun game to play I am almost done Alice Madness returns and it is a great game

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    If you are looking for a fun game to play I am almost done Alice Madness returns and it is a great game
    I've heard that game was good, I'll have to check it out at some pt.

Notorious K.I.D.

Nicely done on the DMC plats. Checklist is looking beautiful man. I have some FF pieces that are looking for a home. Couple of sigs if you're interested.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks , yep really was a lackster game. 9 years ago when it came out, sure it was a dissapointment but it didn't seem that bad but in todays day in age, yep it was bad. I knew I forgot something lol, I'll have to get a banner up soon and then I'll put my thoughts on it

Nah don't worry, I'm patient as I'm probably not going to be great at MGS PW but I'm sure it can't be too hard unlike NG games.

I read my comment and it was full of typos once again.... I agree with the Dr, Alice is a fun game and a great mixture of platforming, hack- n slash, and puzzle solving. If you decide to play the game I recommend 1 playthrough because I felt the game didn't have much replay value.

Retired...

Congrats on the latest platinum and still an awesome checklist! I look forward to read your thoughts of DMC 3 as well.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Nicely done on the DMC plats. Checklist is looking beautiful man. I have some FF pieces that are looking for a home. Couple of sigs if you're interested.
    Thanks 1 and 3 are great games. Awesome, I'll like to take a look at them

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    I read my comment and it was full of typos once again.... I agree with the Dr, Alice is a fun game and a great mixture of platforming, hack- n slash, and puzzle solving. If you decide to play the game I recommend 1 playthrough because I felt the game didn't have much replay value.
    If I can find the game cheap, then it will be platinum as there is no more blockbusters where I live, all 3 of them in my area are out of business :stare:
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on the latest platinum and still an awesome checklist! I look forward to read your thoughts of DMC 3 as well.
    Thanks as always for the banner , I will put it up shortly along with my thoughts.

Royal Flush X2

UPDATE

Dragon Age II
    Finally after having this game on my shelf for about a year, I finally got to it. While not as good as the 1st one,I still enjoyed this game. The graphics did look cleaner than the 1st one and the combat did move more fluid but other wise the 1st one was better in every aspect. The story and characters were not as interesting but still it was pretty good. Probably the biggest flaw was that a lot of the enviroments looked the same which show the developers were in a rush to finish this game up. I probably could of gotten this game done sooner but I was working on GTA IV and SFIV. Some progress has been done in GTA IV as I have most of the stuff done for AWP but now just need the games that require 4 players done and hopefully that dreaded trophy will pop. Also need fly the co-op done and of course the long grind in Wanted trophy. As for SFIV, not much progess there as I've been stuck on a few trials that I can't seem to get down, mainly Balrog 4 and Ken 4 but I think I'll get Ken 4 down but not sure on Balrog 4. Anyhow my thoughts will be up in the list in near future.

Beast Incarnate

Mega congrats on Dragon Age 2 dude, that another one on my shelf too. Glad you're making progress in GTAIV, I think thats a plat I'll never get to, just because of my huge backlog!

Resident PHD

Congrats Omni, and don't worry you will get SF4 one of these days

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the new plat Omni,nice one my friend Like the good dr says,im sure you will get there one day with SFIV,after what you went through with UMvC3,it showed you had great persistence and determination and im sure you will do both GTAIV and SFIV,good luck all the same mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

You weak azz niggs

Yikes, if you're having trouble with Ken and Rog, oh boy lol

Toggle Spoiler

Here's a demo of how it's done. What trouble are you having?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Mega congrats on Dragon Age 2 dude, that another one on my shelf too. Glad you're making progress in GTAIV, I think thats a plat I'll never get to, just because of my huge backlog!
    Thanks, yeah it just sat there but glad I finally played. GTAIV is a pain to do, not necessary hard but you need good reliable people which I'm lucky to be working with Snakebit and Daftprophet but still we need a 4th for the team games.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Congrats Omni, and don't worry you will get SF4 one of these days
    Thanks, hopefully one day I'll get it done. I want to get the trials done before finishing up the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the new plat Omni,nice one my friend Like the good dr says,im sure you will get there one day with SFIV,after what you went through with UMvC3,it showed you had great persistence and determination and im sure you will do both GTAIV and SFIV,good luck all the same mate
    Thanks, it was a fun game. 1st one was better but still a pretty good game. With SFIV, I was doing pretty on it for a while until a few of these trials I can't seem to get down. With GTAIV, just need time with my partners to get it done and it will for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    Yikes, if you're having trouble with Ken and Rog, oh boy lol

Toggle Spoiler

Here's a demo of how it's done. What trouble are you having?
    Nicely done in your clip Anyhow I haven't spent too much time on Ken 4 but that one should get done. With Balrog 4, now I have the EX dash upper for the most part but now it's getting the headbutt to connect. When I practice the just lp, lk into headbutt, no problem just like in hard trial 1 but in this trial just can't get it out. Either he just jumps in the air or the headbutt comes out but not fast enough.

EDIT: Ken 4 done . The trial music sounds way better in SSFIV than vanilla SFIV. In SSFIV, sounds like it's from a Megaman X game
    Also Ken 5 done so Ken is now finish
    Last edited by omnislash; 06-19-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast