Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your Dragon Age 2 plat Omni. Well done my friend. Good luck wioth SF IV. Thats one game ...

PRO Member

Congrats on your Dragon Age 2 plat Omni. Well done my friend. Good luck wioth SF IV. Thats one game I know I'll never attempt. I know wanted is a long grind but at least it's been fun so far playing with you and Daft.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your Dragon Age 2 plat Omni. Well done my friend. Good luck wioth SF IV. Thats one game I know I'll never attempt. I know wanted is a long grind but at least it's been fun so far playing with you and Daft.
    Thanks, yeah with SFIV i'm gonna need luck but at least I just finish off Ken's trials. Still no luck with Balrog 4 , worst trial for me personality. The other hards I have left, I haven't put much time into but this Balrog 4 I have and still nothing. Yeah I wouldn't recommend attempting this plat, it might look easy but not so.
    Yeah it's been fun playing with you and Daft. I think what makes it even better is when we do mess up at times, we don't pissed at each other and just quit like most partners would of have. Now if only we can just get a 4th person to finish off those team games when all of us are on.

PRO Member

When you do get your SF IV and GTa 4 plats you will have just about all your games on your list platted. Only if you liked LBP because I have been thinking about getting back to that myself since I don't need a whole for the plat.

the one person I have for the team games had his notifications turned off the night I tried contacting him for some games.

Retired...

Congrats on your latest platinum! Good luck on your pursuit of two harder games' !

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats omni! Good luck with Street Fighter and GTA, I know you'll get them fairly soon.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Royal Flush X2

When you do get your SF IV and GTa 4 plats you will have just about all your games on your list platted. Only if you liked LBP because I have been thinking about getting back to that myself since I don't need a whole for the plat.

the one person I have for the team games had his notifications turned off the night I tried contacting him for some games.
    If I get SFIV plat, still can't do a few trials but if I get them done, then it's still gonna take a while to finish all the other stuff in it.
    With LBP, nope didn't like the game when I had it. Maybe I'll go back to it but only after I finish most of my games.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your latest platinum! Good luck on your pursuit of two harder games' !
    Thanks, yep with GTAIV, I'll need luck in hoping AWP doesn't glitched. SFIV who knows, that one is easily a 10 rating but only because of a few trials I've encountered as I have most done and still 3 characters left to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats omni! Good luck with Street Fighter and GTA, I know you'll get them fairly soon.
    Thanks, I won't say that soon with them but in time with GTA IV. SFIV, that one is extremely hard.

In2
    January MOTM

Congrats on the Dragon Age 2 platinum and don't worry about SFIV, i'm pretty sure you'll get it one day or another.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

PRO Member

Is there anything else your going to work on while grinding away at GTA 4 and Sf IV?

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Congrats on the Dragon Age 2 platinum and don't worry about SFIV, i'm pretty sure you'll get it one day or another.
    Thanks, I hope to one day get it. Really not that many trials left but the ones I have are brutal.
    Is there anything else your going to work on while grinding away at GTA 4 and Sf IV?
    Not sure what else I'm gonna work on yet. Maybe just work on those for a couple of days or even watch a few blu rays which is something I never do.

PRO Member

Congrats on DA II Omni! I agree with both you and Snake as it's not the end of the world if one or two runs gets botched...I'm not stopping till it's done! I'm determined enough that we'll get it You should totally get a mic though which could make it even more entertaining, lol. Just B.S.ing and grinding away Sorry I wasn't online at all last night, but I will be on later tonight and the rest of the week along with the weekend

As always, good luck with those SFIV trials

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

congrats omni on another plat. cant wait to see that sfiv plat added to your list.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on DA II Omni! I agree with both you and Snake as it's not the end of the world if one or two runs gets botched...I'm not stopping till it's done! I'm determined enough that we'll get it You should totally get a mic though which could make it even more entertaining, lol. Just B.S.ing and grinding away Sorry I wasn't online at all last night, but I will be on later tonight and the rest of the week along with the weekend

As always, good luck with those SFIV trials
    Thanks, yeah it's great working with you and Snakebit on this. Even if I get a mic, I probably land up not saying much or too much lol. I just listen to stations in the game. Don't we will get them done. Yeah I wasn't around Sat night, but I should be in the rest of the week.
    Luck is how I'm going to get through the trials, certaintly not my drop combos skills lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    congrats omni on another plat. cant wait to see that sfiv plat added to your list.
    Thanks, it won't be for a while with SFIV that's if I can ever get it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    thanks, yeah with sfiv i'm gonna need luck but at least i just finish off ken's trials. Still no luck with balrog 4 , worst trial for me personality. The other hards i have left, i haven't put much time into but this balrog 4 i have and still nothing. Yeah i wouldn't recommend attempting this plat, it might look easy but not so.
    Yeah it's been fun playing with you and daft. I think what makes it even better is when we do mess up at times, we don't pissed at each other and just quit like most partners would of have. Now if only we can just get a 4th person to finish off those team games when all of us are on.
    what game are you guys talking about that you need a fourth team member. I am making a run to gamestop in a few minutes. Idf its a good game, which i am sure it is, if they have it i will grab it so i can help you guys out.

Royal Flush X2

what game are you guys talking about that you need a fourth team member. I am making a run to gamestop in a few minutes. Idf its a good game, which i am sure it is, if they have it i will grab it so i can help you guys out.
    GTA IV just for the team games and Car jack City mutiplayer games. I should add you on PSN since I did do a cleaning out of my friends list.

PRO Member

I have that on my shelf unopened. I will join you guys if you want. I am on pretty much everynight from 10pm to 2am est time.

PRO Member

King that would be great if you can jump in with us. Get the MP while you can because it takes a very long time to do.

PRO Member

king that would be great if you can jump in with us. Get the mp while you can because it takes a very long time to do.
    you guys can count me in. Just let me know when. And have a little patience with me at the beginning until i get used to the controls. I know you and i are always on at the same time so i am assuming that is when you guys are playing which will work out great. And like you said it will be nice to knock out the mp trophies first before i start the sp. I have a mic also so their will definately be some b.s.in going on.

Royal Flush X2

you guys can count me in. Just let me know when. And have a little patience with me at the beginning until i get used to the controls. I know you and i are always on at the same time so i am assuming that is when you guys are playing which will work out great. And like you said it will be nice to knock out the mp trophies first before i start the sp. I have a mic also so their will definately be some b.s.in going on.
    I think you have to play a little SP 1st till you get the cell phone so you can access the multiplayer. The team competitive games we're just boosting so you don't have really do much on those. The co-op games, just get use to the controls enough and you'll learn as you go.

Retired...

Way to go team... make a great team!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I think you have to play a little SP 1st till you get the cell phone so you can access the multiplayer. The team competitive games we're just boosting so you don't have really do much on those. The co-op games, just get use to the controls enough and you'll learn as you go.
    how long does it take on sp to get the cell phone?

Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast