Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by kingway56 how long does it take on sp to get the cell phone? I don't remember but ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    how long does it take on sp to get the cell phone?
    I don't remember but I don't think it's long.

PRO Member

I want to think it's within the first 2 or 3 missions and those are pretty easy.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

then i will jump on tonight and try to knock those out. i am off tomorrow so hopefully by tomorrow night i will be ready.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

PRO Member

Grats on Dragon Age 2 Omni! Also grats on finishing Ken up in SF IV!
    Keep up the great work man! I'm sure sooner or later Balrog 4 will work out for you as well

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    Grats on Dragon Age 2 Omni! Also grats on finishing Ken up in SF IV!
    Keep up the great work man! I'm sure sooner or later Balrog 4 will work out for you as well
    Thanks, yeah I was suprise that I finish up Ken trials. Only his last 2 were hard but they sure were a challenge but surprising I did get the last done much quicker than I expected. I hope so, that trial seems impossible to me.

You weak azz niggs

What trials do you have left

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    What trials do you have left
    The 3 characters I haven't started yet is Cammy, Gouken and Seth but I'm sure I get those done. Now for the hards left, Balrog 4 &5, C. Viper 5, El Fuerte 4 & 5 and Gen 5.

Level 5 Esper

A bit late, but grats on DA2 omni!! and good luck with the rest of the SFIV challenges!! Also, didn't know it was still possible to do the GTA4 plat anymore lol Last time I tried, there's like no one online ... BUT good luck with that too!!
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    A bit late, but grats on DA2 omni!! and good luck with the rest of the SFIV challenges!! Also, didn't know it was still possible to do the GTA4 plat anymore lol Last time I tried, there's like no one online ... BUT good luck with that too!!
    Thanks never too late. Yep with SFIV, yep I'll need some luck with them. Yep it's possible but only if you boost which is recommend for the AWP trophy since it's a very glitchy trophy. For the long grind with Wanted, just do it with friends.

I've added Dragon Age II to the list so my thoughs and the banner nicely done by Smashguy is up.

Royal Flush X2

Small Update

I finally added a new song for the list. Now for the random clip what kind should I put in? Should it be a hot girl photo shoot, angry video game nerd, a movie scene, video game play clip. I'll you the people choose what kind should be in next.

Also in SFIV clear all of Cammy's trials today and finish El Fuerte hard trial 4 so now feeling some hope.

Retired...

Very nice, you made an excellent progress of SFIV, keep trying!

I wish I should read the caption of what the song said in YouTube, my ears hearing loss! Its ok!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Nice work on making some progress in SF 4. Hoping you can pull of that plat.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Very nice, you made an excellent progress of SFIV, keep trying!

I wish I should read the caption of what the song said in YouTube, my ears hearing loss! Its ok!
    I'm hoping that I can use the amazing banners you made for it. Glad to know there are a few artists that enjoying making them. It seems like most don't want to do them anymore.

What kind of random clip you think I should put up out of the choices?

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Nice work on making some progress in SF 4. Hoping you can pull of that plat.
    Thanks, yeah I hope so it felt good to finally get some more progress done. I think Balrog 4 is going to be my hardest ones as I just can't get that stupid headbutt at all to connect. Sure other trials were very hard but I knew sooner or later some of them would of been done like El Fuerte 4 which had some really hard 1 frame link which is out of 60 frames of animation.
    Also which kind of random clip should I put up.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the DA 2 plat Omni. I was working on a playthrough, was in the start of the 3rd act, when I damaged my disc and now it won't play.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Congrats on the DA 2 plat Omni. I was working on a playthrough, was in the start of the 3rd act, when I damaged my disc and now it won't play.
    Thanks, that sucks your disc got damage. That happen to a copy of SFIV earlier this year but good thing it's cheap to buy.

PRO Member

I think maybe you should use a favorite movie scene.

PRO Member

Congrats on your progress in SFIV man! I'm going to attempt to fix my PS3 this weekend when I have time to go through the crazy heating process. I was able to transfer a few saves, one being GTA so when I get it going or get a new one, I'll still be down for it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I think maybe you should use a favorite movie scene.
    Great suggestion, just added a movie scene starring Arnold Schwarzenegger

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your progress in SFIV man! I'm going to attempt to fix my PS3 this weekend when I have time to go through the crazy heating process. I was able to transfer a few saves, one being GTA so when I get it going or get a new one, I'll still be down for it!
    Thanks, still can't get that stupid Balrog 4 hard trial. This is the worst trial IMO. I rather do the other hard ones which is only a couple left. Sure there going to be very hard but those I feel I will get but this Balrog 4 could be the one trial that prevents my plat. That's good that GTA was able to be transfer. Hopefully your Resonance of Fate also transfer as you been working on that one for a while. I can't believe it's been a week since we all did GTAIV, some of those days my fault for not being around but I will be around now on most nights.

You weak azz niggs

The Balrog trial isn't the hardest one. I'd hate to burst your bubble

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Thanks, still can't get that stupid Balrog 4 hard trial. This is the worst trial IMO. I rather do the other hard ones which is only a couple left. Sure there going to be very hard but those I feel I will get but this Balrog 4 could be the one trial that prevents my plat. That's good that GTA was able to be transfer. Hopefully your Resonance of Fate also transfer as you been working on that one for a while. I can't believe it's been a week since we all did GTAIV, some of those days my fault for not being around but I will be around now on most nights.
    Yeah. Thankfully that one did transfer (125 hours so far and not finished yet.) Just glad Star Ocean wasn't that far along. I'm going to break down and just buy a new one (more space is nice anyway) as much as I don't like the slim and how cheap it feels/looks, I'm going to pick one up tonight I think. I'm more worried about some saves that I didn't think about (i.e. AC: Brohood, Bioshock 2, SF IV, GT5...) If I have any chance for completing those games to or 100%...I want those saves the most. Otherwise I feel I saved a good portion of the ones I needed. So what I'm trying to say is that I probably won't be able to play tonight, but definitely tomorrow or Sunday! I'll msg you when I'm online. Good luck with Balrog and what else do you have left for trials?

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    The Balrog trial isn't the hardest one. I'd hate to burst your bubble
    Lol.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast