Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist

This is a discussion on Omnislash's 9999X15 Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by grimydawg The Balrog trial isn't the hardest one. I'd hate to burst your bubble I have only ...

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by grimydawg View Post
    The Balrog trial isn't the hardest one. I'd hate to burst your bubble
    I have only 3 really hard trials left, C. Viper 5, Gen 5 and El Fuerte 5. I haven't spent much time on those 3 yet and then I just have 2 characters left, Gouken and Seth left to do which I'm sure I'll get those 2 done. But Balrog 4 I have spent a lot of time on and still that damm headbutt won't connect. Even if I delay the lk it's not enough or if I do get the headbutt out, it's not fast enough.

Royal Flush X2

Ugg I haven't trophy hunted in over a week and don't know what to go for next other than working on GTAIV and very slowly SFIV. I rather get GTAIV done 1st but still I just don't know what to play next :stare:. All I have pretty much have is time conusming games.

Platinum Procrastinator

Play Dark Souls and forget about the trophies for awhile. I think You'll love it as I did and I can't wait for the DLC.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Play Dark Souls and forget about the trophies for awhile. I think You'll love it as I did and I can't wait for the DLC.
    I have been thinking of starting Dark Souls next so maybe that is next. Can I just play that one offline so that I don't have to worry about getting invaded. Then again because it's Summer time I have been wanting to get out more often. Mostly to waterparks, love going to them this time of year.

PRO Member

I hear Dark Souls is awesome, so I'll second that. I'll be on if you want to work on GTA IV today/tonight.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Kid, not loser

Great list you got here man. I was very surprised to see you have a BIG description for EVERY plat, since you have so many... I too must suggest Dark Souls if you have not played it yet. And do not worry about getting invaded, it only happens if you're in what is called hollow form, which is completely your choice if you want to be or not.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I hear Dark Souls is awesome, so I'll second that. I'll be on if you want to work on GTA IV today/tonight.
    Dark Souls is awesome, it's the most fun I've had in a game for a while now as I was getting a little bored with trophy hunting but this game has conusmed me lol. With GTAIV, not sure if I'm going to keep at it since that trophy glitched on me. Maybe I'll be up for doing races as only 2 people can do that. IF my AWP does pop up then I'll be up for more wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Great list you got here man. I was very surprised to see you have a BIG description for EVERY plat, since you have so many... I too must suggest Dark Souls if you have not played it yet. And do not worry about getting invaded, it only happens if you're in what is called hollow form, which is completely your choice if you want to be or not.
    Thanks, yeah some of them do seem a little too big lol. Yep I have started Dark souls well over a week ago and loving that game a lot. If I had to pick favorite game of 2011 , it's Dark Souls and even though I could just rush for the plat, I'm just having too much fun building up my character and even when I get my the plat, I might start over again to create a new character build and love playing as a friendly white phantom. The invading can be cheap at times with 3 vs 1 and WOTG spammers but is fun when it's just a 1v1 match.

Platinum Procrastinator

I'm glad to see you're loving Dark Souls which I knew you would as I did too while playing it non stop. Its funny, cause I wouldn't of played it yet if not for having a friend visit me and letting him play any game he wanted to, including games that I hadn't even opened. He wanted to try Dark Souls so I opened it up and popped it in and was immediately hooked.

Its the type of game where you don't care about rushing through it for the trophies, but instead spend lots of time exploring and trying to do everything available in the game. I can't wait for the DLC to come out so I can return to the game and start fighting more bosses lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

I noticed AWP glitched on you when you signed in on PSN the other day. Absolutely gutted for you dude, truly sucks. Take a break and have another crack at it.

Glad you are enjoying Dark Souls though, its a game thats in my future, once I finally get around to playing Demon Souls!

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I'm glad to see you're loving Dark Souls which I knew you would as I did too while playing it non stop. Its funny, cause I wouldn't of played it yet if not for having a friend visit me and letting him play any game he wanted to, including games that I hadn't even opened. He wanted to try Dark Souls so I opened it up and popped it in and was immediately hooked.

Its the type of game where you don't care about rushing through it for the trophies, but instead spend lots of time exploring and trying to do everything available in the game. I can't wait for the DLC to come out so I can return to the game and start fighting more bosses lol.
    Exactly, this game I can play for 12 hrs straight and not realize 12hrs have gone by. I haven't bought much DLC but I think for this game I'm going to. We'll do some DLC together.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I noticed AWP glitched on you when you signed in on PSN the other day. Absolutely gutted for you dude, truly sucks. Take a break and have another crack at it.

Glad you are enjoying Dark Souls though, its a game thats in my future, once I finally get around to playing Demon Souls!
    Yeah it does suck, I'm taking a while break from it and maybe I'll attempt that AWP again. Both Dark and Demon souls are games not to be missed. If you only play 2 more games this year then those are the 2 to play unless you can't wait for Resident Evil 6 which probably will be the next game I'll buy since I still have some time consuming games to play.

The Last of my Kind

Very Very interesting Checklist! I read it all without even noticing, I really like the banners and the opinions you posted, and I have to agree quite a lot I have Wipeout HD to do myself, and I see you also found it hard :/ I'm yet to try really haha. Good Luck on future platinums and goals and make sure to stay motivated

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

You weak azz niggs

Hurry up and get SF4 done already

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Ultradog177 View Post
    Very Very interesting Checklist! I read it all without even noticing, I really like the banners and the opinions you posted, and I have to agree quite a lot I have Wipeout HD to do myself, and I see you also found it hard :/ I'm yet to try really haha. Good Luck on future platinums and goals and make sure to stay motivated
    Thanks for all the good words and surprised that you read all of it. I started with all the banners that most artists hate doing but was very thankful for all they have made for me. Oh yeah WipEout HD was very hard for me and I don't even play racers but I enjoyed that game as it does have weapons in it plus the futuristic setting was cool. Right now because it's summer time I'm a little less motivated to play but with Dark Souls I'm back to heavy gaming lol.
    Hurry up and get SF4 done already
    Dark Souls have consumed me now and loving that game. I saw you started on it plan to get going on it?

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Dark Souls have consumed me now and loving that game. I saw you started on it plan to get going on it?
    I'm gonna do it sometime after I get MK done

Royal Flush X2

I'm gonna do it sometime after I get MK done
    You got a long way to go but just on time only, it'll be easy for you. If you looking for some matches for fun in MK, just bring it

Royal Flush X2

Holy shit finally did hard trial Balrog 4 in Street Fighter IV. Never though I would get this one done. Little break and then off to attempt #5 which has that same stupid headbutt in the combo

You weak azz niggs

The 5th one is easier than the 4th one...

Toggle Spoiler

Royal Flush X2

The 5th one is easier than the 4th one...

Toggle Spoiler

Yes it felt much easier and now that one is done so Balrog is done. Slight difference in vanilla version with 2 lp into headbutt where the super version is 2 lp, lk into headbutt but of course you knew that already

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on getting the Balrog trials done Omni,i know how you like these tough fighting games and you always come out on top,good luck mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats on finishing the Balrog challenges

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast